PDA

View Full Version : The Top 10

BusyBee
27-05-2004, 08:08 PM
OMG I do not believe it = P and H only at no. 9 below Adele leaving and nasty nick not making the top 5.

Well its got to be Jade and her verucca at no. 1.

Still loved the chat with P and H - wonder if she will have a pink dress.

Amy
27-05-2004, 08:09 PM
Even Alison breaking the BB table will be higher than H & P and Nick getting caught out http://www.cheesebuerger.de/smilies/verbluefft/49.gif

Amy
27-05-2004, 08:20 PM
I can't believe it! well I can, BB3 had a lot more viewers than any other BB but still http://www.cheesebuerger.de/smilies/verbluefft/49.gif I wanted Nick or H&P as number 1

rachb
27-05-2004, 08:33 PM
Well I was gutted at first that they were so low but they were so lovely:love::love::love:
I just wish Jade hadn't done so well we'll never hear the end of her now:nono::nono:
I thought Brian would have been much higher:nono:

bananarama
27-05-2004, 08:59 PM
I would have liked to see the Helen and paul love story higher or at number one but remember it has been 3 years since it was aired and BB3 love it or hate it was dynamic.

Most I think do enjoy eves dropping on a good eccentric argument.

So on reflexion the order of the most poular is no great surprize. Exept for the Alison one which at the time made me cringe. I didn't find the damage she done the slightest bit funny. Why oh why was that scene in the top 100 let alone in the top 10. Ahhhggggg......

bananarama
27-05-2004, 09:02 PM
I have to say though seeing helen and Paul on tv again together has been such a treat. They look so relaxed togther and just as dry and funny as ever......:laugh:

(NNAZUW)

BusyBee
27-05-2004, 09:15 PM
Oh dear seeing this has given me extreme withdrawal symptoms. I've got the day off tomorrow and had so much planned, but I have a feeling I shall be getting my tapes out and having a wallow in nostalgia.

Seeing Paul and Helen together so happy warmed the cockles of my heart. What a team they would have made presenting = Paul was the most relaxed I can ever remember seeing him - I hope that girl realises just how lucky she is.

And why did we have to have Anna talking about Brian - why not someone from BB2 and no comment from Helen or anyone about her 'isms'. I wonder who counted the 1,300 odd OMGs she said:conf::conf:

rachb
27-05-2004, 09:20 PM
I'm feeling quite calm about it which has shocked me:hugesmile:
I think it was the mention of the wedding that made up for them not doing very well:thumbs:
and Paul Clarke being so sweet about her:love::love::love::love::love:
I think there was lots cut out of the interviews:thumbs:
I'm sure if people keep on at him he'll pop the question and Helen will get her pink dress.
Jade may have won but she has no Mr Clarke:thumbs:

James
28-05-2004, 09:14 AM
Don't understand either why Alison breaking the table is so high. Adele's eviction also, it did change the views of the remaining HMs but it was hardly a particulary special moment.

Possible explanation for these two being so high on the list though: they were the first two on the list of nominations...

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/B/bigbrother/bestbits/nom-1-15.html

Romantic Old Bird
28-05-2004, 11:26 AM
I think popping the question is almost superfluous. It's just a given that they will get married between them.

Perhaps if Paul wasn't so scared she would end up looking like
http://www.bbcprograms.com/pbs/catalog/vicarofdibley/thumbs/t0214vica.jpg

The British public never ceases to amaze me.

How on earth can P&H be number 9, below Adele'd eviction, the table breaking, the bloody verruca and whatever else 'minging' choices they made?

Then the bits they did show were cursory to say the least.

When they showed the final sat night in the den (with the face and arm touching) and announced it was the last night in the den, I immediately harrumphed exactly when the scene did happen

You can imagine OH's response.

Aaah well. LOVED IT when Paul said he had also found the best friend he could ever have.

He seems calmer and more mature. Helen seems less vulnerable and looks as if she feels completely at ease.

A nice snippet into their current lives I suppose, all too short.:bawling:

Princess Pink Pants
28-05-2004, 11:41 AM
I missed most of it was at a party (which was crap by the way!) & forgot 2 tape it, did any1 tape it?

rachb
28-05-2004, 11:42 AM
PPP its going to be repeated today on E4 I think:thumbs::thumbs:

AndyJK
28-05-2004, 12:04 PM
Dermot never indicated the clips were arranged with the best/most requested at number 1. Simply "twenty memorable moments from the series" (so presumably randomly placed).

BusyBee
28-05-2004, 12:51 PM
ROB you have summed it up so well.

OH watched it with me, much against my will as I wanted to wallow. But he does come out with some sensible insights sometimes such as:-

"Oh its those two you used to have a thing about (LOL) so they are still together then. They look like a real couple - he's got the long suffering look about him"

Then he said (and I actually gave him a hug for this) when Paul said about Helen being his best friend he remarked "Well if that's how he feels about her then they have a good chance of lasting as long as us" Wasnt that nice - he has his moments.

He also said when Jade came on "the less we see of her the better".

James
15-12-2004, 06:29 PM
The Big Brother's Best Bits programme is repeated on E4 tonight at 9:00 pm.