PDA

View Full Version : One big difference this year?

kaphc
28-05-2004, 06:31 PM
I'm hoping that the shared bedroom will lead to one big difference this year in BB5.

In previous years, the first couple of weeks have seen the boys bonding together well in a kind of anonymous group, and the girls kind-of bonding but someone getting bitchy! This might not happen as much this year, as the girls and boys won't be able to separate themselves off as much.

Could this even mean that for the first time in BBUK history, the first housemate out is a boy?? It's nothing against the lads, but I'd just like it to be a bit less predictable!

Kaz
28-05-2004, 06:39 PM
Good point, Kaph! :thumbs:

I don't think it happened so much in BB1 and BB2, but you're absolutely right - especially in BB4, there was a very quick seggregation of 'girls' and 'boys' who quickly bonded together and then bitched about each other in the separate bedrooms. And I think that definitely affected the way housemates voted, whether deliberate or not.

A boy out first this year? Why not! :spin2:

kaphc
28-05-2004, 06:47 PM
Thanx Kaz :hugesmile:

I remember BB1 had quite a big boy-girl divide at the start, with Sada, Caggy and Nichola quite anti the boys and Mel not being popular because she spent time with them.

I suppose the rich-side/poor-side on BB3 was good in that respect as well, as it got everyone sleeping together (too close in PJ and Jade's case!)

steve_o
28-05-2004, 07:58 PM
I think it's a good idea keeping everyone together. I mean that's what happened in the cave day's :thumbs: It could mean that boy's and girls end up being mates together and vote for whoever, instead of it being a boy, girl thing like last year. Did everyone kip together on teenage bb? I can't remember.

BigSister
28-05-2004, 08:01 PM
I think they did Steve

LEE
29-05-2004, 01:59 PM
I hadn't thought of that Kaph, but I think you've got a very good point and I hope you're right :thuymbs: