PDA

View Full Version : BB9 Timeline:Ideas

*mazedsalv**
21-03-2008, 04:50 PM
Im bored so Im just posting a week by week timeline of evictions and how BB9 would be like, its reallyy random and rushed. Like the ideas? lol

Week 1: 15 Hms enter(8 girls, 7 boys), Hms are told tehre wont be a eviction until the 3rd week.

Week 2: First weekly task, Hms think that they still have anotehr week of evictions off but ALL hms are up for a vote to save, 1 is evicted.
Hms Count:14

Week 3: Normal noms and eviction
Hm count:13

Week 4: The girls must compete in a very special task, a key is hidden somewhere in the house, whoever gets to find the key first will get a suprise(Anything from home, presents or messages from home).
Normal noms and eviction
hm count:12

Week 5:A new guy enters, must nominate 4 people up, but evertone except the 4 nominated will be nominated for real(New guy goes up for eviction too).Double eviction takes place.
HM count:11

Week 6: Normal noms and eviction
hm count:10

Week 7:Weekly task takes place, one housemate is chosen to go into the new loft(just discovered) and must eat a variety of creepy crawlies to win food for the housemates.Housemates watch on plasma screen.
Normal noms and eviction
hm count:9

Week 8:Normal noms and eviction
hm count:8

Week 9:Normal noms and eviction
hm count:7

Week 10:For the first major split task, the 7 remaining hms are split up into 2 groups(4 on one tean, 3 on the otehr).They must compete in a range of activities, the losers must spend 2 nights of hell in the loft doing gruelling atsks while the winniers have parties and suprise visitors and messages from home.
Normal noms and double eviction
Hm count:5

Week 11: No eviction.Wheel of Frotune game takes place.The remaing housemates are put in pairs(1 hms plays as the host), the girls on the wheels and the boys spinning them.The prizes go up from 0-£40 won for the budget.The pair that answer the most questions correctly and wins the most money get put into a secret room where they must share a bed with for 1 night.

Week 12:Vote to win opens,the person coming in 5th place gets evicted teh day before the finale.4 in the finale.

Sam!
21-03-2008, 05:03 PM
If theres a double eviction Week 5 then only 10 hms will be left not 11.

andybigbro
21-03-2008, 05:07 PM
I like your idea

Quite good

*mazedsalv**
21-03-2008, 05:10 PM
No, because if teh guy comes in and tehre is a double eviction, the hm count will only go down by 1.

Sam!
21-03-2008, 05:15 PM
Oh yeh. I like the ideas. If you have time work on the weeks which have nothing in them

*mazedsalv**
21-03-2008, 05:22 PM
I will when I have time. Thanks everyone.

Bigbrotherin
22-03-2008, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**
Im bored so Im just posting a week by week timeline of evictions and how BB9 would be like, its reallyy random and rushed. Like the ideas? lol

Week 1: 15 Hms enter(8 girls, 7 boys), Hms are told tehre wont be a eviction until the 3rd week.

Week 2: First weekly task, Hms think that they still have anotehr week of evictions off but ALL hms are up for a vote to save, 1 is evicted.
Hms Count:14

Week 3: Normal noms and eviction
Hm count:13

Week 4: The girls must compete in a very special task, a key is hidden somewhere in the house, whoever gets to find the key first will get a suprise(Anything from home, presents or messages from home).
Normal noms and eviction
hm count:12

Week 5:A new guy enters, must nominate 4 people up, but evertone except the 4 nominated will be nominated for real(New guy goes up for eviction too).Double eviction takes place.
HM count:11

Week 6: Normal noms and eviction
hm count:10

Week 7:Weekly task takes place, one housemate is chosen to go into the new loft(just discovered) and must eat a variety of creepy crawlies to win food for the housemates.Housemates watch on plasma screen.
Normal noms and eviction
hm count:9

Week 8:Normal noms and eviction
hm count:8

Week 9:Normal noms and eviction
hm count:7

Week 10:For the first major split task, the 7 remaining hms are split up into 2 groups(4 on one tean, 3 on the otehr).They must compete in a range of activities, the losers must spend 2 nights of hell in the loft doing gruelling atsks while the winniers have parties and suprise visitors and messages from home.
Normal noms and double eviction
Hm count:5

Week 11: No eviction.Wheel of Frotune game takes place.The remaing housemates are put in pairs(1 hms plays as the host), the girls on the wheels and the boys spinning them.The prizes go up from 0-£40 won for the budget.The pair that answer the most questions correctly and wins the most money get put into a secret room where they must share a bed with for 1 night.

Week 12:Vote to win opens,the person coming in 5th place gets evicted teh day before the finale.4 in the finale.

I used to think they should do 12 weeks, but the fact that I lost interest in BB8 and to a lesser extent BB7 in the final few weeks suggests it needs to be shorter. I think 12 weeks should be the maximum with 10 or 11 weeks being the minimum.

put it this way, on Wednesday it'll be 12 weeks since CH started.

That's how long 12 weeks is.