PDA

View Full Version : Whats youre fave food?

Christina
22-03-2008, 10:06 PM
Sorry to be so random .. but im so bored and noone is chatting much, thought this might get people chatting lol. My fave foods are: Pizza, Pasta, Lassagne, Chinese, White chocolate, Macoroni cheese, cheesy things and Lemons maybe some other foods too lol x

MR.K!
22-03-2008, 10:09 PM
CHINEESE for life !!!!

Christina
22-03-2008, 10:11 PM
Yay lol x

Princess
22-03-2008, 10:13 PM
Oooh I like this thread!

Meals:
Dinner
Pasta(with tomato sauce and grated cheese or pesto and mushrooms and philly mainly)
Quorn chilli con carne
Quorn enchiladas
Pizza(plain or with quorn pieces)

I eat a lot of quorn :laugh: Especially quorn nuggets,I could eat those all day!

Lunch
In the common room,its usually Pot Noodles,Hoops,Macronic cheese,cold pasta and plenty of toast absolutley smothered in butter
At home usually a cheese pannii,soup or French toast

Breakfast
I don't eat it during the week but at the weekends I have Special K Red Berries or Weetabix when its cold. Also toast with jam if I'm hungrey after that.

Snacks
Splendips,Crisps,Go ahead bars,White magnums,Sour Skittles,Sour Starburst,Minstrels,Bountys,Twixes,Daily Milk etc etc.

I'm hungry now!!!! I'm soooo glad I have a fast metabolism(touch wood) cos I sure do eat a lot.

Spike
22-03-2008, 10:15 PM
Pizza, white chocolate and kebabs.

Christina
22-03-2008, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Princess
Oooh I like this thread!

Meals:
Dinner
Pasta(with tomato sauce and grated cheese or pesto and mushrooms and philly mainly)
Quorn chilli con carne
Quorn enchiladas

I eat a lot of quorn :laugh: Especially quorn nuggets,I could eat those all day!

Lunch
In the common room,its usually Pot Noodles,Hoops,Macronic cheese,cold pasta and plenty of toast absolutley smothered in butter

Breakfast
I don't eat it during the week but at the weekends I have Special K Red Berries or Weetabix when its cold. Also toast with jam if I'm hungrey after that.

Snacks
Splendips,Crisps,Go ahead bars,White magnums,Sour Skittles,Sour Starburst,Minstrels,Bountys,Twixes,Daily Milk etc etc.

I'm hungry now!!!! I'm soooo glad I have a fast metabolism(touch wood) cos I sure do eat a lot. Lool thats quite a list.. you have nice food i love cheese panniis but i hardly ever get the chance to eat them x

Christina
22-03-2008, 10:18 PM
My mum shouts at me because i eat all the lemons, i eat everything (except the skins lol) x

Princess
22-03-2008, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Kween-Dilemma
Oooh I like this thread!

Meals:
Dinner
Quorn chilli con carne
Quorn enchiladas

Lunch

Breakfast

Snacks

I'm hungry now!!!! I'm soooo glad I have a fast metabolism(touch wood) cos I sure do eat a lot. Lool thats quite a list.. you have nice food i love cheese panniis but i hardly ever get the chance to eat them x

I just saw the word food and kept going :laugh: Its so hard to narrow down!

Christina
22-03-2008, 10:20 PM
Oooh I like this thread!

Meals:
Dinner
Quorn chilli con carne
Quorn enchiladas

Lunch

Breakfast

Snacks

I just saw the word food and kept going :laugh: Its so hard to narrow down! Lol im exacally the same :laugh: x

MarkWaldorf
22-03-2008, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Spike

Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely hate kebabs. They're vile. How could anyone eat a massive plop of meat like that? :laugh:

Christina
22-03-2008, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by MarkChap©

Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely hate kebabs. They're vile. How could anyone eat a massive plop of meat like that? :laugh: I dont think ive ever tryed one you know lol how sad is that. x

Princess
22-03-2008, 10:24 PM

Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely hate kebabs. They're vile. How could anyone eat a massive plop of meat like that? :laugh: I dont think ive ever tryed one you know lol how sad is that. x

Oooh snapage. I have a huge list of things I've never have probaly cos I'm a veggie though. Kebabs look rank.

MarkWaldorf
22-03-2008, 10:27 PM

Seriously don't! LOL it's like ten stone of sliced meat put in a cheap plastic box with chips and salad.

Christina
22-03-2008, 10:30 PM

Seriously don't! LOL it's like ten stone of sliced meat put in a cheap plastic box with chips and salad. Lool ok well ill take youre advice on that one ... dosent sound too advertising. xx

Callum
22-03-2008, 10:38 PM
Chocolate! 'Nuff said :laugh:

Dan_
22-03-2008, 11:18 PM
Smoked Bacon.
Pepperoni Pizza
Chicken Curry
Doughnuts
Rice
Pasta in garlic and tomato sauce
Lamb roast dinner

KKBL
22-03-2008, 11:19 PM
garlic bread.mmmmm

Xander
23-03-2008, 12:50 AM
My mum shouts at me because i eat all the lemons, i eat everything (except the skins lol) x

Yum, i love the skin of lemons

Most people think im weird because i eat the skin, i love it so nice cant stand the inside way to sour for me.

Xander
23-03-2008, 12:53 AM
Oooh snapage. I have a huge list of things I've never have probaly cos I'm a veggie though. Kebabs look rank.

Woo a veggie, snap.

I eat mostly healthy stuff, pasta, lots of fruit and vegetables, lots of quorn etc.

Nicky.
23-03-2008, 12:56 AM
I only eat lemons when im in a pub or restraunt and the meal comes with them lol

or i always ask for a lemon with my coke then u just eat it! Sooo nice!!!

I like pasta, chocolate & scampi x

Sam!
23-03-2008, 09:08 AM
Chocolate the best :D:D

Captain.Remy
23-03-2008, 09:27 AM
Basically black chocolate (100% cocoa the best) and blueberry muffins from Sainsburys.
Also, everything related to russian and italian food...I love it so much !!

~Kizwiz~
23-03-2008, 10:02 AM
I love to cook, but chocolate is my fav.

At them moment I am thinking about going on a chocolatier course. Its rather expensive but I can make my own truffles now and I love to manipulate chocolate especially when I make death by chocolate cake that has a dark and smooth fudge frosting

MR.K!
23-03-2008, 10:57 AM
Pizza, Pasta, Stirr frys in wraps, spicy food, Mexican
Chineese: Chicken Curry, Fried Rice, Chezwan Chicken, Statay Chicken !! Mmmmmm

Deserts: Doughnuts, Strawbery Jelly and Mint choc chip ice cream !!

Drinks: Irn Bru, Coke, Ribena, Capri Sun, J2O!! and milk

prefer Tea over Coffee !!

EDIT: i also LOVE Millies Cookies !!

Sam!
23-03-2008, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by ~kizwiz~
I love to cook, but chocolate is my fav.

At them moment I am thinking about going on a chocolatier course. Its rather expensive but I can make my own truffles now and I love to manipulate chocolate especially when I make death by chocolate cake that has a dark and smooth fudge frosting

Wow. You go for it Kiz. I love a good cheesecake aswell :P Yummmy cheescake factory.

Princess
23-03-2008, 11:35 AM
Omg I forgot chips! My mums chips with a egg,mushrooms,quorn nuggets and loads of bread. Yumness. Oooh and veggie burgers,oatmeal and raisin cookies and blueberry muffins!Oooh and baked potatoes with beans and melted cheese. Ooh and fruit-apples,strawberries,raspberries,grapes etc,ooh and smoothies. And cheese! My god cheese. I'm such a fattie :laugh:

Woo a veggie, snap.

I eat mostly healthy stuff, pasta, lots of fruit and vegetables, lots of quorn etc.

I try to eat healthy but I'm in my final year and I have my Leaving Cert(A-Levels) in a few months so eating healthy is gone out the window at the minute!

Legend
23-03-2008, 01:52 PM
Kebabs are lovely if from a nice pizza place.

Chille con carne for me.
Corned beef hash
Spag bol
Strawberry cheesecake

I'd happily live of them all.

Jake!
23-03-2008, 02:04 PM
Chocolate all day every day!

Conor
23-03-2008, 02:10 PM
I LOVE any food that goes into my mouth as long as its not fake or prossessed! I could'nt single out any dishes because the list would go on and on forever. But my fave groups are

- Italian
- Thai
- Greek
- Chinese
- Contemperary NY
- Indian

I'm telling you now, it's nothing until you taste it locally, not in a themed restaraunt! :hugesmile:

Billy
23-03-2008, 04:00 PM
chips cheese donner meat kebab sauce :p

Matt08
23-03-2008, 04:07 PM
Kebab is YUCK! My favourite food is Chicken Tikka Massala from the Indian take-away.

Christina
23-03-2008, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Xander

Most people think Im weird because i eat the skin, i love it so nice cant stand the inside way to sour for me. I love sour lool .. dosent the skins have like a tangy taste lool? x

Xander
23-03-2008, 09:04 PM

Most people think Im weird because i eat the skin, i love it so nice cant stand the inside way to sour for me. I love sour lool .. dosent the skins have like a tangy taste lool? x

Um, not really they taste lemony but not like sour, i suppose they are slightly tangy.

Christina
23-03-2008, 09:05 PM
Ive tried being a veggie i was one for about a month and then my mum decided that she wanted to quickly pop into Nandos... she did it by purpose lool x

Christina
23-03-2008, 09:05 PM

Um, not really they taste lemony but not like sour, i suppose they are slightly tangy. Do you eat the orange skins? x

Xander
23-03-2008, 09:12 PM

Um, not really they taste lemony but not like sour, i suppose they are slightly tangy. Do you eat the orange skins? x

I don't actually, i eat the inside bit of the orange like you would do with the lemon. Have tried it before but i prefere lemon skin:tongue:

Christina
23-03-2008, 09:22 PM

I don't actually, i eat the inside bit of the orange like you would do with the lemon. Have tried it before but i prefere lemon skin:tongue: Lol when i nibbled on the lemon/orange skins my lips started stinging lol x

Xander
23-03-2008, 09:32 PM
Lol when i nibbled on the lemon/orange skins my lips started stinging lol x

Omg, dont they sting when you eat the inside?!
How can they sting when you just nibble on the outside, LOL

Christina
23-03-2008, 09:35 PM
^^
Lol it did.. the inside of the lemon dosent make it sting but the skins did lol .. the top of my lip is burning lol x

Xander
23-03-2008, 09:37 PM
Lol, that is very strange:tongue:

I like most citrus fruits, only eat the skins of lemon and lime ones:tongue: love oranges though.

Christina
23-03-2008, 09:46 PM
I like anything sour.. im not too keen on oranges/tangerines though and i dont like bannanas... look at us two going all healthy lol x