PDA

View Full Version : Alleged eye candy

BusyBee
28-05-2004, 10:21 PM
Is this the token young good looking man from each series? Looks a bit overwhelmed at present. Could get lost amongst those strong characters.

AndyJK
28-05-2004, 10:46 PM
He's gone into the house boasting of a "superior intellect" based on receiving four 'A' grade A Levels! :joker: He's going to have his work cut out with Kitten should he disagree with her ideology. I can also see him crossing swords with Ahmed and Victor.

blinkinlovely
29-05-2004, 11:32 AM
Eye candy????

After looking at the pics and reading the comments in this mornings papers, I wondered whether the new HMs had been selected by a mainly male C4 team.

The men are just so odd and .. apart from one or two, young. Mr 'I've got 4 As at A level' is not eyecandy (although I expect he thinks he's gorgeous.

Saw Fed on the earlier prog and even he looked better than this lot!! Cheer me up please.

I was soo looking forward to B and now ...........................................:bawlin g:

Emmers
29-05-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by blinkinlovely
Eye candy????

After looking at the pics and reading the comments in this mornings papers, I wondered whether the new HMs had been selected by a mainly male C4 team.

The men are just so odd and .. apart from one or two, young. Mr 'I've got 4 As at A level' is not eyecandy (although I expect he thinks he's gorgeous.

Saw Fed on the earlier prog and even he looked better than this lot!! Cheer me up please.

I was soo looking forward to B and now ...........................................:bawlin g:

Yeah!
I think stuart is the alritist out of the lot of guys. Dan thinks he's soooo smooth :rolleyes: Ungh. I was so looking froward to some new fitness. I miss alex and spencer and fed sooo much. *Crrry*

x_Lanna_x
02-06-2004, 10:56 AM
hey how can you say that stuart isn't goodlooking? he is soo nice and so far he is my favourite to win! he did seem really arrogant in his audition tape but it was only to get noticed and since he's been in the house he hasn't bragged about his qualifications once!
we're still in the 1st week so give him a chance to prove himself a decent competitor or to completely prove me wrong!:spin2:

jimfloyd
02-06-2004, 11:05 AM
i predict he will definetely be in the final 4

Julia L
02-06-2004, 08:07 PM
Yeah, I SO hope he's in there 'til the last show - I happen to think he's very tasty. :spin2:

x_Lanna_x
02-06-2004, 08:25 PM
yay fellow stuart fans!:wavey:

x_x i lv stu x_x
03-06-2004, 03:13 PM
im totaly lovin stuart! he's soooooooo fine:p i really hope he will be in the final 2! goooooooooo stuart and daniel!

Romantic Old Bird
03-06-2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by x_x i lv stu x_x
I'm totaly lovin stuart!

Funnily enough, so is Stuart!

Uncannny!

Julia L
03-06-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by x_x i lv stu x_x
I'm totaly lovin stuart! he's soooooooo fine:p i really hope he will be in the final 2! goooooooooo stuart and daniel!

And I second that, hehe! :hugesmile: