PDA

View Full Version : Im new

Armyofjack
28-05-2004, 11:51 PM
Post Moderated by Mark
Perhaps you should think before posting in future. Please take your foul language and comments elsewhere. :nono:

bananarama
29-05-2004, 12:05 AM
:laugh: I think the title of your thread describes your comments.:laugh:

Hooly One
29-05-2004, 12:09 AM
A troll! :devil:

If you don't like it, then it's your own choice. but i'v heard these comments over and over again about the last 4 bbs being crap and yes they where right about bb4.

Well that's your opinion, has for being brain dead.. well you don't know any of us and you come across has a thick bigoted thug, who really needs to get a life and maybe a social life.

P.s - Go back to watching the tweenies, i think it's aimed at people with your intelligence.

Armyofjack
29-05-2004, 12:19 AM
LoL thick bigoted thug what a surprising response . I said it before you cant say anything non pc without being called a bigot its very sad . Im far from a bigot and my response regarding your idiots for watching well you are ! if you think thats entertainment then God help this country .

Armyofjack
29-05-2004, 12:23 AM
By the way I used to follow big brother in the previous series and found the first two to be mildly entertaining . I also thought Brian was the best from series two even though Im supposedly some skinhead fascist :rolleyes: .

AndyJK
29-05-2004, 12:23 AM
Your all sad ****** get a life watch something with half a brain

Which programmes "with half a brain" would you suggest? Has Dirty Den started carving up Albert Square yet?

Seriously, I understand how you feel having seen the house-mates. And I bet a lot of Mums and Dads were quaking in their slippers as the contestants were walked - or in Kitten's case, dragged - through the gates. My politics are conservative, so obviously I won't be too happy if the house is filled with Marxists/Feminists/Commies/Radical brainwashed "up the workers!" student types. I never judge a series on the first evening or even the first week, so until I get to know the house-mates better I couldn't possibly comment whether this series is going to be bad or not.

Armyofjack
29-05-2004, 12:33 AM
Thankyou for that reply intelligent , balanced and correct . Maybe I am being harsh but I do feel this is sleaze to the highest degree . Dont you feel that it has a real left wing bias though . It was almost spitting in the face of anyone who isnt a commie . Im very open minded but I do feel tonight was OTT . Bring back people who can hold a sentence together and make me laugh e.g. Tickle

AndyJK
29-05-2004, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by Armyofjack
Thankyou for that reply intelligent , balanced and correct . Maybe I am being harsh but I do feel this is sleaze to the highest degree . Dont you feel that it has a real left wing bias though . It was almost spitting in the face of anyone who isnt a commie . Im very open minded but I do feel tonight was OTT . Bring back people who can hold a sentence together and make me laugh e.g. Tickle

If this series does have a left-wing bias to it, then they've rested a lot of responsibility on the shoulders of Kitten whom so far has hardly gone out of her way to make a good impression with the public (so close to elections too) by constantly sticking two fingers up at them and behaving like a spoilt child.

And let's judge each series on its own merits, rather than making comparisons with previous series and contestants, or we may as well stop Big Brother and watch re-runs of series 1, 2 & 3.