PDA

View Full Version : BB6

Stu xxx
29-05-2004, 01:31 AM
So BB4 was too boring

BB5 looks like its going to be too over the top ( i can not see one likeable character!!!)

So lets hope that BB6 they get it right xxx

GOD listen to me im sounding like sticks!!!!

EYE_Of-DEATH
29-05-2004, 08:22 AM
well BB5 may get better its the first official day so lets see what happens.

Sticks
29-05-2004, 02:51 PM
If BB5 is the total disaster were are predicting - there won't be a BB6

(By rights it should have ended at BB2 - but that is another story)

EYE_Of-DEATH
29-05-2004, 03:36 PM
ya i agree BB is dragging on to long and i feel BB bosses are running out of idears

I think BB6 should have every single BB winner mabee runner up and see who the Ultemet BB winner is.

Sticks
29-05-2004, 04:20 PM
Why not just have a public vote after a series of programmes about selected housemates who have been nominated by fans to Channel 4.

Some of the people that might be nominated have got on with other things and put BB behind them, why subject them to living in a house again.

We could even get Mark or LEE to run something similar here.

Mervi
31-05-2004, 05:22 PM
Oh my God, you're such spoil-sports! Why can't you just enjoy it? If it's so bad, stop watching it!

Sticks
31-05-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Mervi
Oh my God, you're such spoil-sports! Why can't you just enjoy it? If it's so bad, stop watching it!

Then how will I have the right to criticise it ?

Mervi
31-05-2004, 05:43 PM
I know, you have to watch it to be able to criticise it, which you apparently need to do a lot. I don't know what's wrong with me. Why does it annoy me that someone says BB is boring?

Sticks
31-05-2004, 06:31 PM
Funnly enough

I do not recall saying BB was borring.

I criticise C4/Endemol over their conduct, rather than criticing housemates for acting like the proverbial ferrets in a sack.

I use terms like

incompetance
opportunism
ineptness
Manipulative
going back on their word
e.t.c

but borring...