PDA

View Full Version : Leave/Kicked Out

EYE_Of-DEATH
29-05-2004, 08:29 AM
This may happen but after watching BB this moring i feel Kitty may be the contestent to Leave the house (she decides) or be kicked out by Big Brother for something. I may be totaly wrong but adter seeing her entering the house she ant scared to do nothing.

craig619
30-05-2004, 06:18 PM
the sooner the better if you ask me.

BusyBee
31-05-2004, 02:58 PM
Was very surprised when the Evil BB did not even give Kitten a warning after her behaviour during Saturday night's show. I agree I think she of all the housemates could walk after making her feelings well and truly known -- her leaving would definitely be something to remember.

Julia L
31-05-2004, 03:46 PM
She is going to milk her rebellious nature for all it's worth until either she's kicked out or leaves. How long will that be, I wonder?

Mervi
31-05-2004, 04:56 PM
I think it's very interesting to watch Kitten, but I wonder if it was wise of the producers to let her into the house in the first place. I know the housemates go through a lot of psychological tests, but Kitten seems a bit unstable to me. Can it all be an act?

liliacqueen
31-05-2004, 08:33 PM
i think shes intresting to watch now at first i didnt like her but now im warming to her.

caddy06_88
01-06-2004, 09:35 PM
i dont think kitten will leave as she says she is enjoying it in there. at first i hated her acts and thought it was all a stunt but now i think she is doing what she has done and believed all her life. also its great entertainment.

Maggie
01-06-2004, 10:18 PM
I find all her ideas and constant talk of rebellion totally boring, makes me reach for the remote to turn over.

As for most of the rest of them :sleep:
This is the first year I've not wanted watch it and get to know them, can't stand it for more than a short time.

DLS
02-06-2004, 05:41 PM
After finding out on tonight's BBLB, that she wasn't a teen prostitute, and is actually a nice middle-class boarding school girl, I am furious. This is Nasty Nick territory.:mad: And before you accuse me of being classest, I too am from a middle class, public school background, and my lesbian classmates weren't bullied. Don't know what else to say 'cept kick her out!

Hooly One
02-06-2004, 05:51 PM
I agree with you, she's a liar!:devil:

Scuzz
03-06-2004, 08:53 PM
I h8 her now another BB housemate has to leave because of her. I recon that house mate should be the house mate to run the house and give her cold showers every moring and just treat her like rubbish. Dan better not have leave because of her. Lier, isnt she

Edited by Mark: watch the language please

radiohead
03-06-2004, 09:22 PM
she rocks! :dance: