PDA

View Full Version : First impressions

kaphc
29-05-2004, 08:31 AM
Now the dust has settled and we've all had our first night's sleep, what are our first impressions of BB5 then?

These are a few of my random thoughts!

When I watched all the housemates go in, I kept thinking "They could be the first one out" until I realised I was thinking about them all. I kept thinking that they couldn't get any worse in terms of outrageousness, and then they did!!

I liked the fact that a lot of them had interesting outfits on to go into the house. It made it interesting to watch!

For the first time on BB, I have no trouble working out who is who - each person / personality stands out clearly in my mind already.

Once the 6 boys were in, I felt sorry for Vanessa having to walk into that lot!

Can you imagine any of the BB4 crowd holding their own in there? They would have been torn to pieces in seconds!!

Although most of them seem singularly repulsive, once they were all in and settling into the bedroom, you can see how some of them might be OK if they are with other people who bring out the best in them.

This is going to be interesting - whether it will be watchable depends!!

Di2001
29-05-2004, 12:12 PM
Oh my, what a bunch!!!!

OK, so here's who I like......

Stuart - quite a cool dude. Looking forward to hearing what he's got to say about himself.

Daniel - I like the way he's come across.

Shell - anyone else think she looks like our Helen? I've been enjoying what Shell has had to say this morning.

and Vanessa - she's had the housemates playing a came this morning. Going to be a motivator I think.

Really not sure about the rest, in particular Marco, Ahmed, Nadia, Emma.....

Di2001
29-05-2004, 12:15 PM
...and Kitten. She really didn't do herself any favours be awkward entering the house because she wanted to see her girlfriend. I don't think she's going to last very long. I'm certainly going to vote for her to go out first!!!