PDA

View Full Version : Michelle - what can we say about her?

kaphc
29-05-2004, 08:44 AM
As no one has put anything about Michelle yet, is she maybe the least interesting housemate so far?

Dan_
29-05-2004, 09:11 AM
I like her from what I have seen so far. She is the fittest girl in there IMO. I think I'm in love again:cat::laugh:

X
29-05-2004, 09:43 AM
What can we say about Michelle?

Well, if this was a nightclub and she was in it with the other housemates, she'd be the one I'd try and pull after Vanessa rejected me.
:thumbs:

LEE
29-05-2004, 02:32 PM
I though she looked the most ordinary and normal of the contestants when I saw her last night, and as we seem to have several extreme characters in there this year that might be a good thing :thumbs:

Sticks
29-05-2004, 02:43 PM
She comes from my part of the country and the local rag has this to say (http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/eveningchronicle/eveningchronicle/tm_objectid=14286633&method=full&siteid=50081&headline=my-big-sister-is-on-big-brother-name_page.html)

LovesTania
29-05-2004, 03:19 PM
i thought michelle looked stunning last night i really did. i have already picked her vanessa and stuart as my faves

BusyBee
06-06-2004, 11:04 AM
Anyone else noticed what a bland face Michelle has - she hardly shows any emotion its as though she's had Botox on her entire face. The only things that move are her eyes which seem to move from side to side continuously.

Sparrow
07-06-2004, 08:27 AM
I think Michelle's limited range of facial expressions may be due to the tightness of her ponytail.

Debbie
07-06-2004, 11:25 AM
Im sorry but she's really annoying me at the moment

LEE
07-06-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Sparrow
I think Michelle's limited range of facial expressions may be due to the tightness of her ponytail. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Romantic Old Bird
07-06-2004, 11:50 AM
Michelle's extreme eyebrow trim and make-up, paired with her hair-scraping activities, initially made me suspicious that she was, in fact, a Romulan.
http://tborgax.homepage.dk/files/cg_tlenz_romulan.jpg

However, Romulans are reknowned for their stellar intellect, so not really a starter, is it?

EXCEPT..... we must not forget that Romulans are the war-like cousins of Vulcans. They evolved seperately and do not share the same sensitivities.

Perhaps Michelle is another sub-species of the same group. The result of and experiement that went horribly wrong. In trying to remove the agressive gene, they accidently removed all logical thought patterns and their ability to develop an appreciation of art, literature and and finesse.

Instead they are blessed with a highly developed, predatory sex drive, and are known to be extremely possessive with their chosen mate, whom they eventually devour after wearing to a cachectic gibbering wreck.

Or am I letting my imagination run wild a touch here?

:bouncy:

LEE
07-06-2004, 11:53 AM
Probably ROB, but your musings are very funny and I have thought several times before that she looks like an alien :laugh:

Sticks
07-06-2004, 12:03 PM
I am contractually oblidged to issue a defence here (somehow :conf: )

She is unfairly being maligned out of sheer jealousy because she dared to get close to Stuart.

Did we have this level of hatred for Helen when she got close to Paul ? :nono:

Weak I know, but I am rather attached to my knee caps

Romantic Old Bird
07-06-2004, 01:01 PM
WISE RESPONSE STICKS!

Answer: No we wouldn't, because Helen did purrsue Paul mercilessly, but in a very 'Helen' way. We loved her for it and spurred her on.

Mind you, there were several other crucial differences:
A) She wasn't a complete strumpet
B) She wasn't After £50,000 from Playboy
C) He was far more mature and despite his virtuoso stories of wild amor was quite cautious and conservative with a small c.
D) He was a gentleman and refused to take advantage of her vulnerability
E) They thought about the effect it would have on their families

and F) MOST IMPORTANTLY:

THEY WERE IN LURVE!!:love::love:

Michelle is the equivalent of a one night grope Stuart would have met in Ibiza

LEE
07-06-2004, 01:05 PM
They thought about the effect it would have on their families
I was thinking about that the other day ROB and remembering the Rich and Famous interview when they were going on about their nan's :hugesmile:

I dread to think what Michelle's Nan and Mum must be thinking at the moment, if it was me I don't think I'd be very proud of my little girl. :bored:

Sticks
07-06-2004, 01:14 PM
I don't know

In today's society morals seem to take second place to money fame celebrity and Money

Hang on whos side am I on

Oh yes keeping my legs

chaz fit!
08-07-2004, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by kaphc
As no one has put anything about Michelle yet, is she maybe the least interesting housemate so far?

MICHELLE STOP PROTECTING STU SO MUCH!!! HES NOT URS!:rolleyes:

chaz fit!
08-07-2004, 07:58 AM
HEY EVERYONE BECKY SHUD GO!! NO1 LIKES HER!!! SHELL 2 WIN!!!:laugh::colour:

xx_michelle_fan_xx
08-07-2004, 11:49 AM
actually michelle has a right to protect stu as they are offically boyfriend and girlfriend altho she should trust him more..as he is very unlikley going to run off with someone like becki in the small space they have :bouncy: anyway welcome chaz fit! :thumbs::hugesmile::thumbs: