PDA

View Full Version : Poor Interactive Content

mcginn
29-05-2004, 10:15 AM
Is any one else disappointed with the E4 Interactive this year??

There only one main live camera feed, there isnt even any news or polls this year:bawling:

BigSister
29-05-2004, 10:31 AM
yeah I agree i am not liking the live feed so far

But i might change

Maggie
29-05-2004, 12:29 PM
I was hope it would get better after the first night, but it's the same today :rolleyes:
The best ever interactive was BB2 with the 4 screens, the 2 and 4 hour later screens were great, as we could see what had happened after they'd been told they were out that night. esp P & H :love: I missed Narinda's when she told them all what see thought of them, I believe it was a corker.
As for 2 diff live feeds, A MUST or I'd have been left watching Dean and Elizabeth waffle on for hours :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Amy
29-05-2004, 07:42 PM
I really am disappointed with the E4 feeds this year! :bored:

Mark
29-05-2004, 07:57 PM
The internet streaming is nothing special either :rolleyes:

It's better than nothing though :hugesmile:

- Mark

Dino
30-05-2004, 09:57 AM
yes i used to like going back and looking at the highlight clips.where are they?????????????

bananarama
30-05-2004, 01:14 PM
I liked it when they had the 4 screen when BB2 was on. The one good thing if it lasts and that's a very big "IF" is that they are not yet showing that awful text messaging jibberish that plagued BB4.

When nominations start I fear that too may well start again along with the cos this and fink that type abomination of the Enlish language