PDA

View Full Version : I'm in HEAT! Yay! i'm famous

Stu xxx
25-04-2002, 09:47 PM
hey everyone,
I'm in heat! (issue 165) On the letters page! Guess which one i am !

AND I'M NOT PAT OR JANINE :laugh:

Beastie
16-03-2010, 12:00 AM
Cool :D

GypsyGoth
16-03-2010, 12:02 AM
:shocked: @ the date of the original post.

Princess
Why the feck did you bump this? :laugh: My letter was in Issue 392(I just checked I'm not that sad to remember),it was also in the Heat book,one of my heatworld comments was used by itself in a heatworld article,heatworld Twitter has retweeted a few of my tweets and given me a few Follow Friday's as well.

I think that's it :p

GhettoSuperstar
Omgfame.

Beastie
16-03-2010, 12:03 AM
:shocked: @ the date of the original post.

Yeah I know! 8 years ago this April!! Jeez.

Sorry I was looking back at aincent general chat threads!

GhettoSuperstar
Cool :D

LOL. Actual LOL.

Jords
2002 :shocked:

Beastie
16-03-2010, 12:05 AM
2002 :shocked:

I would have been just 13 as well. I should have joined and been there for it. Show my support but ahh well better late than never :joker:

Beastie
16-03-2010, 12:07 AM
Why the feck did you bump this? :laugh: My letter was in Issue 392(I just checked I'm not that sad to remember),it was also in the Heat book,one of my heatworld comments was used by itself in a heatworld article,heatworld Twitter has retweeted a few of my tweets and given me a few Follow Friday's as well.

I think that's it :p

What letter did you right? lol

I used to right into magazines when I was like 11 or something.. shout magazine I think it was. I used to post jokes in it. I think I once received a 50 quid cheque!!

Jords
I would have been just 13 as well. I should have joined and been there for it. Show my support but ahh well better late than never :joker:

I would have been 7, LOL!

Beastie
I would have been 7, LOL!

Aww bless! lol

Princess
16-03-2010, 12:11 AM
What letter did you right? lol

I used to right into magazines when I was like 11 or something.. shout magazine I think it was. I used to post jokes in it. I think I once received a 50 quid cheque!!

It was about Pete and Nikki. I barely ever write in,but I was really mad about it all. I just wrote in about Mark actually,first time in forever. You lucky! Best I ever got was a painting set from Twinkle magazine,lol!

Beastie
16-03-2010, 12:15 AM
It was about Pete and Nikki. I barely ever write in,but I was really mad about it all. I just wrote in about Mark actually,first time in forever. You lucky! Best I ever got was a painting set from Twinkle magazine,lol!

Lol omg. I can't remember Twinkle magazine! Aww it makes me want to write stuff in current magazines I read. I also used to love that "Disney and me" magazine. I see it nowadays and it is rubbish! Teenage mags like Shout and Mizz seem rubbish nowadays as well. I mainly got them for the quizes and stuff when I was younger though! lol

Princess
16-03-2010, 12:20 AM
Lol omg. I can't remember Twinkle magazine! Aww it makes me want to write stuff in current magazines I read. I also used to love that "Disney and me" magazine. I see it nowadays and it is rubbish! Teenage mags like Shout and Mizz seem rubbish nowadays as well. I mainly got them for the quizes and stuff when I was younger though! lol

It was only a tiny little magazine but I loved it! I used to get all the comics and all when I was younger and then stuff like Shout and Teen Now! and all those. I can't even remember why I bought them tbh,I just loved them! And I'm still forever reading magazines nowadays. You so should write in! I had this idea to get me Heat letter of the week,might still try it actually.

Beastie
16-03-2010, 12:25 AM
It was only a tiny little magazine but I loved it! I used to get all the comics and all when I was younger and then stuff like Shout and Teen Now! and all those. I can't even remember why I bought them tbh,I just loved them! And I'm still forever reading magazines nowadays. You so should write in! I had this idea to get me Heat letter of the week,might still try it actually.

Ooo yeah you could write a letter about well.. about Mark Owen.. :S
Yeah I might write in.. or write into the psychic section in the love it magazine. Well I don't always get magazines nowadays. I get one.. and it seems the stories about ordinary people are better than the celebrities. There are usually the same celebrities on the front covers! like Cheryl and Jordan!

Love It is only 68p and usually has varied stories in it. Sometimes Chanelle from BB 8 writes a page or 2 in love it too! lol

I don't always get Love it every week but maybe I should?

Princess
16-03-2010, 12:29 AM
Ooo yeah you could write a letter about well.. about Mark Owen.. :S
Yeah I might write in.. or write into the psychic section in the love it magazine. Well I don't always get magazines nowadays. I get one.. and it seems the stories about ordinary people are better than the celebrities. There are usually the same celebrities on the front covers! like Cheryl and Jordan!

Love It is only 68p and usually has varied stories in it. Sometimes Chanelle from BB 8 writes a page or 2 in love it too! lol

Haha what I have in mind has nothing to do with Mark Owen :p I already send one in about Mark anyways! See tomorrow if it got in but I doubt it! Hmm yeah OK! and such always have the same people on it. 68p is very good,those true life magazines seem to be really popular! Heat is like 2.40 but you get gossip,fashion,interviews and a telly guide so I think it's pretty good.

Beastie
16-03-2010, 12:33 AM
Haha what I have in mind has nothing to do with Mark Owen :p I already send one in about Mark anyways! See tomorrow if it got in but I doubt it! Hmm yeah OK! and such always have the same people on it. 68p is very good,those true life magazines seem to be really popular! Heat is like 2.40 but you get gossip,fashion,interviews and a telly guide so I think it's pretty good.

Lol ohh I have got Heat before but it depends what each magazine is like every week! I think I tend to get Heat just before BB starts.. when it says on the front cover "shot of BB house inside" and spoilers and that! Eventhough can find out on the net but sometimes it is in the magazine before hand.. then people want you to scan the story from the magazine to the comp!

Princess
16-03-2010, 12:34 AM
Yeah Heat is the official BB magazine,I'm nearly sure it's gets all the news first and they've had Dermot and Davina as columists. It's great for BB!

Beastie
16-03-2010, 12:41 AM
Yeah Heat is the official BB magazine,I'm nearly sure it's gets all the news first and they've had Dermot and Davina as columists. It's great for BB!

Well I think that is the main reason I would get Heat magazine! or usually it is nice to have the telly guide in as well. Actually I thought I would pop on heatworld.com since talking about heat!

Oh just found some Jedward news! lol

Princess
16-03-2010, 12:54 AM
It is handy for the telly guide. I just think it has it all really,good reviews too! Woop for Jedward :D

Harry!
16-03-2010, 05:51 AM
Any need to bump a old thread?

Firewire
16-03-2010, 06:22 AM
oh god. I would have been 6 turning 7.

Stacey.
16-03-2010, 06:42 AM
Any need to bump a old thread?

yep.

Stacey.
16-03-2010, 06:42 AM
:laugh2:

Ruth*Star
16-03-2010, 07:40 AM
Aw, his fame got ignored till the bump.

Jessica.
16-03-2010, 01:56 PM
Aww I would have been 9

Dr.Gonzo
16-03-2010, 02:13 PM
I'm in heat too.

Twilight
16-03-2010, 02:15 PM
i was 6:P

Jessica.
16-03-2010, 02:29 PM
i was 6:P

You would have been five! I remember you saying your birthday is in August.

Enid
16-03-2010, 02:46 PM
I thought Stu had changed his name again. :P

Twilight
16-03-2010, 02:50 PM
You would have been five! I remember you saying your birthday is in August.

oh yeah *hits self on head*

Jessica.
16-03-2010, 02:55 PM
oh yeah *hits self on head*

:laugh: