PDA

View Full Version : My week 1 Nominations Prediction!

LovesTania
29-05-2004, 02:05 PM
hello here is m personal prediction on which housemates wil b up 4 eviction dis week.

Nadia
Kitten
Ahmed

ebek
29-05-2004, 11:46 PM
My preditions are:

Ahmed,
Marco,
Victor

Sticks
30-05-2004, 06:51 AM
Based on the 1st Live Stitch-up results

Michelle and Kitten

However Kitten does have advanced warning and if she has any nouse will be trying to turn things around

Yet again C4 / Endemol slip up again :nono:

Amy
31-05-2004, 10:14 AM
Mine are..

Ahmed and Michelle

BusyBee
31-05-2004, 02:47 PM
I think it is likely to be
Ahmed
Michelle
(dont think they will nominate Kitten as they may feel that she has already missed out by not having her suitcase)

BigSister
31-05-2004, 02:50 PM
I think
Ahmed
and
Michelle/Kitten dont know which 1 yet

Hooly One
31-05-2004, 04:22 PM
Here is the story that Lee posted on the Tbb web site
->
http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/articles.php?tid=29343

Kitten will be evicted and pick victor to leave with her, once there out of the house they will be put bb's B&B and they will get to watch the housemates for 7 days, then they will back into the house the following friday shocking the housemates. it looks like you won't see the back of kitten that soon!

kaphc
31-05-2004, 06:43 PM
I'm still a bit confused about what will happen on Friday night. I've heard two different options:

1) The housemates will have to discuss as a whole group who will be the first to leave and make a joint decision in front of one another

2) The housemates will have to nominate in the diary room live - except I don't think there's enough time for this on the Friday night live show as it's only 1/2 hour and then the eviction at 10pm.

If it's the group discussion, I think it could be Ahmed to go as he's the first one to say that he's not enjoying the BB experience as much, and the group will be looking for a "reasonable" reason to evict someone. It would be ironic if he then had to come back into the house again!!

I think someone like Victor would be fun to watch as the "evil secret room" person, but there is NO WAY he will want to be first out.

Kitten is the other possible evictee, but if she comes back into the house, will her girlfriend join her??

I've no idea who any of them would pick to take with them though!!

LEE
31-05-2004, 06:54 PM
The Press Release I got said the following

On Friday 4 June, during the live 9pm show, Davina will break the news to the housemates that there will be an eviction that night at 10pm. There will be no nominations and no viewer vote. The housemates are given just one minute to pick a fellow housemate to leave the Big Brother 5 house that night. After the agonising decision has been made the unlucky housemate will be called to the diary room. However, once in there THEY will then be asked to choose one other housemate to leave with them.

That seems to imply that it will be a group decision to pick the firdst housemate.

AndyJK
31-05-2004, 07:25 PM
The writing's on the wall for Ahmed :xyxwave:.

He's the quietest, oldest, least appealing and has no sexual appeal. He's also the only one who hasn't bonded with any of the others. He doesn't stand a chance.

Seething from being chosen :mad:, Ahmed will probably then choose the most prominent housemate involved in his selection.