PDA

View Full Version : i lve akmed SO SHUT UP

iloveakmed
29-05-2004, 02:39 PM
i love akmed he is my mine so stop wiv ur rasist comments it aint true he loves me AND DONT CALL HIM BORING:love::love:

EYE_Of-DEATH
29-05-2004, 04:51 PM
Hey darlin what are you on??

bertiebasset
29-05-2004, 05:48 PM
Chuck this bigot out of the house then out of the country. We have enough bigots here without importing them.

iloveakmed
30-05-2004, 11:44 AM
really i am akmeds friend and i will suport him he is giving somthing to socity unlike you i will show my love he aint a bigot:mad:

iloveakmed
03-06-2004, 06:01 PM
i bet none of you go 2 bblb every day or have tickets to every eviction show or have armed t-shirts and banners just to show my support

LEE
03-06-2004, 06:12 PM
Ahmed isn't my favourite housemate, but he is in the top half of my list and I don't think he's a bigot.

And btw I do have tickets for every eviction lol

Scuzz
03-06-2004, 09:13 PM
Hes a *** did hear him on tonights BB he took every thing out of proportion. I aint no marcus fan but he said no such thing. What a ****head, i hope he goes very soon all though it was very very entertaining. Id have had to punch him to shut him up if he did that to me. what a ***.
Dan will win no doubht.
Dan all the way

LEE
03-06-2004, 09:14 PM
Could you watch your language please Scuzz we have young posters here.

Scuzz
03-06-2004, 09:24 PM
yeh sorry didn't relise it wont happen again

radiohead
03-06-2004, 09:28 PM
He reminds me of a dodgy 80s cop... not my favourite person in the house!

Julia L
03-06-2004, 10:18 PM
I'm not sure whether I like him or not, tbh...

liliacqueen
03-06-2004, 10:41 PM
he dont really seem to do much but shout at people.

iloveakmed
04-06-2004, 06:08 PM
you are all ganging up on me and akmed i love him forever ok adminastrator you may have the tickets but i have a i love akmed thong

rachb
04-06-2004, 06:12 PM
I liked Akmed much more before,I know Jason said to him to be more up front with people but I liked him better before,I don't think there was any need for him to change.
Iloveakmed please don't take it that people are ganging up on you:love::love:
we all like different housemates:thumbs::thumbs:
I'm sure that there are a few people in the house that you don't like:thumbs:
if we all liked the same people we wouldn't have anything to talk about here:thumbs:

kaphc
04-06-2004, 06:15 PM
I agree with rachb, I don't think that many people are anti-Ahmed on this board.

Compared with some of the audition video clips of him, I don't think we've seen all his personality coming out yet, so it's difficult to like or dislike him. Overall, I don't think he's the worst housemate by far!!

iloveakmed
05-06-2004, 03:59 PM
i love him im his gf honset. im upset i domnt no how 2 cope he iz sayin he iz horny wot bout me. porridge big mutha we iz AKMED FANS I H8 ANTI-AKMEDS

LovesTania
05-06-2004, 04:08 PM
look here u!!!!!
we realy dont care if u have tickets and a thong and a t-shirt, the fact is not eveyone in the world likes akmed so drop the topic ok!

Hooly One
05-06-2004, 04:13 PM
Amen!:thumbs::hugesmile:

LovesTania
05-06-2004, 04:20 PM
lol EEEEX- actly

CASE CLOSED

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sparrow
08-06-2004, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by radiohead
He reminds me of a dodgy 80s cop... not my favourite person in the house!
Are you thinking of Poncherello from CHiPs radiohead? Just imagin him with those shades on... it is isnt it.

Sunny_01
09-06-2004, 05:35 PM
My goodness has anyone sent for the men in white coats yet for our wee little ahmed lover :hugesmile:

Hooly One
09-06-2004, 09:28 PM
Yep! theve took him away and locked him in the bb asylum..:spin:

Sunny_01
10-06-2004, 04:39 PM
Thank god for the Hooly

BBBB
10-06-2004, 04:59 PM
Chill out will you.
Get a ****** life.
Its only (or supposed to be) a ******* game

When people start hurling personal insults, being racist (Notice the correct spelling. Thats education for you) or just plain ignorant to individual contestants. Then it ceases to be entertaining or funny.
TV has really hit rock bottom when it turns out crap like this and the viewers fall for it hook, line and sinker.

iloveakmed
10-06-2004, 05:23 PM
leave me alone this is a form of bulling. im jst sticking up for my boyfriend

LEE
10-06-2004, 05:36 PM
While it is OK to make fun of and be rude about the housemates - they signed up for this when they entered the house - it is NOT ok to so the same thing about TiBB forum members.

This doesn't mean we all have to agree, disagreeing and arguing our points is all part of the fun of watching a show like BB and posting on a forum such as this, but when the 'debate' turns into name calling and verbal abuse of other forum members it has gone too far.

There has been fault on BOTH sides here.

I am closing this thread before it turns even more into a slanging match.