PDA

View Full Version : 1st Live task

James
29-05-2004, 03:08 PM
Post your thoughts about tonight's live task where one housemate will lose his or her suitcase. (Tonight at 9:00 pm).

I'd rather not see anything revolting (though I fear the worst) though I don't mind a task that is a proper challenge.

Ant and Dec vehicles should imitate Big Brother, not the other way round...

LovesTania
29-05-2004, 03:09 PM
the person who dosent get thei suitcase i will pity dem. i mean michelle and vanessa seem like the girls who wud slit their writs if they had 2 wear those clothes 4 MAYBE 10 weeks longer

Hooly One
29-05-2004, 03:14 PM
I agree with you, i also hope kitten fails the task..:hugesmile:

She would have another outburst

classy chic
29-05-2004, 03:15 PM
i would like to see the scottish guy:joker:
if it were me i would go nuts!!

LovesTania
29-05-2004, 03:16 PM
watever the outcome itll b a good one i mean i wud probly hang myself if i was Jason rite now.

AndyJK
29-05-2004, 03:31 PM
I've changed my mind and hope Kitten loses the challenge. I want to see her in as much mental and physical distress as possible before being evicted.

Mark
29-05-2004, 03:34 PM
This is a press release from the Big Brother Press

-----------

BIG BROTHER’S FIRST EVIL TWIST

At the end of last night’s launch show, when all of the twelve new housemates were safely inside the house, Davina announced Big Brother’s first evil twist to viewers. One of the housemates won’t be getting their luggage … for the whole series.

This year the twelve housemates entered the house with only a small overnight bag each in which they were told to pack the bare essentials of their choice. They are expecting their carefully packed suitcases containing all their clothes, underwear, toiletries and luxury items to be delivered by Big Brother.

However, by this evening (Saturday), 24 hours after entering the house, they still won’t have received their bags and they will be getting worried … and here comes the twist. In tonight’s live show Big Brother will call the housemates into the diary room one at a time and tell them that the bags are on the way BUT that one person will NEVER receive theirs. They will then be asked to nominate one housemate – the person they feel doesn’t deserve to get their belongings. As with all nominations they will not be allowed to discuss their decision once they leave the diary room and they cannot nominate themselves. The person with the most nominations will not get their bag and in the case of a tie, the housemates in question must decide amongst themselves.

When Big Brother has the result of the nomination, all the bags bar one, will then be delivered to the house.

“We said we were getting evil and this is just a taster for what we have in store. We might put items from the missing case onto the shopping list from time to time so the group can buy back a few bits but otherwise that’s it. Do you buy pants or cornflakes in your weekly shop?” Shirley Jones, Executive Producer Big Brother.

To find our which housemate will not be receiving their luggage tune into the live show tonight at 9pm.

- Mark

Sticks
29-05-2004, 04:25 PM
I dispute the title of this programme.

It should be "First Live Stitch Up" :mad:

Julia L
29-05-2004, 04:49 PM
This sounds totally evil - I love it! It'll be hilarious if Jason loses, he'll be forced to walk around in nothing but his shorts! :laugh:

AndyJK
29-05-2004, 05:43 PM
As the house mates get to choose who loses the task, I doubt any of them will nominate poor Jason.

LEE
29-05-2004, 05:44 PM
It would certainly be really cruel of them if they did.