PDA

View Full Version : Saturday's Show

LEE
29-05-2004, 08:13 PM
The poor people, I would hate to have to do this decision. I liked Dan's reasoning that Marco had said he didn't care whether he got his suitcase and he was also working out that he could probably borrow some clothes as he was a similar size to someone else, in fact after watching the live stream on here for most of the afternoon I am beginning to like Dan quite a lot.

Amy
29-05-2004, 08:17 PM
Dan was very quick on his feet thinking that through! This is a tough task and this is just the first one - god knows what the others will be like :shocked:

LEE
29-05-2004, 08:22 PM
I wonder what they'll do with Kitten as she refused to go in.

Amy
29-05-2004, 08:26 PM
Nominate her! I would :laugh: she's just being a wally!

EYE_Of-DEATH
29-05-2004, 08:33 PM
kitty is a bitch why didnt she apply for BB if she ant going to play the game?

After this i feel Big Brother may kick her out!!

AndyJK
29-05-2004, 08:33 PM
I can't wait to see Kitten's face when BB reveals she won't get her luggage. That'll really make my weekend.

Stabby
29-05-2004, 08:43 PM
Go Victor! I love his outright attitude :hello:

Originally posted by AndyJK
I can't wait to see Kitten's face when BB reveals she won't get her luggage. That'll really make my weekend.

Mine too! Should be classic!

LEE
29-05-2004, 08:44 PM
Yeah I loved his last slice of pizza thing as well lol :laugh:

Amy
29-05-2004, 08:44 PM
Imo she got what she deserved

James
29-05-2004, 08:47 PM
She might get a formal warning too.

dustmite
29-05-2004, 08:48 PM
Nah... what she deserves is a good slap.

Ooooh, listen to me :blush:

LEE
29-05-2004, 08:53 PM
I think she's taken it really well - quite an anticlimax really :laugh:

Amy
29-05-2004, 08:54 PM
We'll see! there were photos in there she'll probably protest at the loss of them later in the week :laugh:

dustmite
29-05-2004, 08:54 PM
I sorta think she's been broke in a way, for someone with her views, the way she was trembling and wanted to know what was going on...

And this stuff about opression, I mean, purrrleeeeease.

Also, will someone PLEASE give her a dictionary?

Amy
29-05-2004, 08:59 PM
I'm looking forward to the eviction show now :shocked:

dustmite
29-05-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Amy
I'm looking forward to the eviction show now :shocked:

Ah, me too. This is the big promised twist, the one I sorta like the sound of. I think the difficulty of ye olde game-playing and tactical voting is gone... well, ok, perhaps one person will still go up through nominations, and the other through the evictee? If so, perhaps that's good for the format, it at least stops the cries of 'It's tactical!', and instead, now just pure revenge.

But, the nice thing is, I guess, is that Endemol can roll back the change if the public doesn't like it.

Far better when they do things in this way, they can scrap bad ideas as they go along, hence the eForum thing.

Aaaanyway, yeh, bring on the eviction :hugesmile:

rachb
29-05-2004, 09:05 PM
I wonder if they will pick her to leave on friday now though.
they might feel guilty about doing this to her :conf:

dustmite
29-05-2004, 09:07 PM
Actually, I'm wrong.

Thinking about the rules, eviction is either through Big Brother ejecting someone, or the PUBLIC voting... ergo, the person never actually is evicted (Assuming they don't change the rules)...

So, in theory, that person could reenter the main part of the house a week later or so, now that would be amusing :devil:

EYE_Of-DEATH
29-05-2004, 09:07 PM
i hope kitty dont go 1st as that person will have fun, i want her to go 2nd and be BOOED to death thats if she ant kicked out.

LEE
29-05-2004, 09:09 PM
So, in theory, that person could reenter the main part of the house a week later or soYeah, that is what I immediately thought as well.

ribbonstring5145
29-05-2004, 10:19 PM
It's really silly the way that just because one housemate gets on the public's nerves, they vote them out immediately. Really they should keep these characters in otherwise we'll be stuck with the boring ones like last year! :nono: (well apart from good old cameron!). This time we must agree to vote out the BORING ONES not the interesting ones!

steve_o
29-05-2004, 11:02 PM
It's not a case of boring though, it's who gets on your nerves watching it and who doesn't. People watching it might want rid of the people you don't, that's it I'm afraid. In this country we like nice poeple, thank god for that I say, because when we don't we've got problems. :thumbs:

:spin:

Stu xxx
30-05-2004, 12:11 AM
shame they didn't choose more of an exciting task tonight but im warming slowly to this series xxx

cheeky
30-05-2004, 12:33 AM
Only saw last nites on Video. Mmm that kitten wants to stir it up! That's why they got her in there. Surprised if the public will boot her out first because she gonna liven things up abit and that could mean FIREWORKS!!

James
30-05-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by LEE
I think she's taken it really well - quite an anticlimax really :laugh:

The moment she heard the news, her look says it all really.

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/gallery/albums/userpics/Kitten.jpg

bananarama
30-05-2004, 01:26 PM
Perhaps that person or persons will re-eneter the house when they are down to the final three. That would throw a spanner in the works if the potential winner was not one of them at all.:devil: