PDA

View Full Version : PRESS RELEASE - Kitten Loses Luggage

LEE
29-05-2004, 09:20 PM
KITTEN LOSES LUGGAGE FOR DURATION OF BIG BROTHER

Tonight the new Big Brother housemates faced their first challenge and their first difficult decision – to nominate one person from the house who will never receive their luggage for the duration of their time on the show. They were called into the Diary Room in alphabetical order and told to choose one housemate who does not deserve to receive their luggage, providing a reason why they chose that person. The majority of the housemates chose Kitten and because she refused to come to the Diary Room to make a nomination, she will now have to make do with the clothes she entered the house with and the items she packed in her overnight bag.

The housemates do not know who the others actually voted for in the privacy of the Diary Room as they are not allowed to discuss their decision with the rest of the house. However, the run down of votes were as follows:

· Ahmed (1 Vote) voted for Michelle because “she blanked me during our conversations and there was no eye contact.”

· Daniel (0 Votes) voted for Marco because “earlier he said he didn’t care if he got his suitcase or not and he’s a similar size to….ah, yeh, Marco.”

· Emma (0 Votes) voted for Victor “because I don’t think we’ve bonded and I’ve had a good conversation with everyone else but he’s not on my wavelength.”

· Jason (0 Votes) voted for Kitten “because she’s a great girl but she’s got a rebellious attitude trying to rebel against Big Brother and the rules and we’re trying to get in the swing of things…and she’s trying to create tension.”

· Kitten (7 Votes) refused to come to the Diary Room when summoned so she automatically received another nomination

· Marco (1 votes) voted for Kitten because “earlier today I made a little joke about her to her and she took it in quite and bad way and did lunge at me.”

· Michelle (2 votes) voted for Kitten “because I think I’m here for the fun side of it and she’s here for the argumentative side of things.”

· Nadia (0 votes) voted for Michelle “because I haven’t connected with her so much.”

· Shell (0 votes) voted for Kitten because I think she kind of low maintenance so won’t need much make up and she’s the person I wouldn’t mind lending my stuff to.”

· Stuart (0 votes) voted for Ahmed “because I’ve seen him naked today so I think he’s probably the most comfortable with being without his stuff.”

· Vanessa (0 votes) voted for Kitten because “she’s defiant. We know it’s a game and she’s just defiant against the rules. I think she just wants to go against every rule that you possibly want to put in place.”

· Victor (1 vote) voted for Kitten because “she’s got a few issues she needs to resolve basically. She’s not all there mentally I don’t think.”

On hearing she would not be receiving her luggage, Kitten said: “That’s alright, I don’t give a ****. I’m sure there’s enough to go around. I’ll get loads of attention now.” She continued, “I’m not too bothered about my suitcase, it’s just material stuff. It’s just my photos I’m bothered about. I’m sure the housemates’ll share their stuff around.”

She thinks she received the majority of the votes because: “I think I haven’t bonded with the other housemates as much…I’m opinionated…I throw my opinions down people’s throats…I don’t think I’m always a likeable person.”

Kitten will now have to make do with the clothes she wore into the house and the items in her overnight bag, which are:
· 1 x deodorant
· 1 x perfume
· 1 x silver bracelet
· 2 x black bracelet
· 1 x hair wax
· 1 x tooth paste
· 1 x shampoo
· 1 x black vest
· 1 x blue pajama bottoms
· 20 cigarettes
· 1 x lip protector

The personal items included in her suitcase, which she will now not receive until she leaves the house, include:
· Tin foil, which she planned to use to cover the cameras in the house
· Cigarettes
· Flip flops
· Clothes
· Pink ear muffs
· Little tweety-pie
· A sign from Belgium
· Photo of a male friend in a dress
· Photo of her girlfriend
· Underwear