PDA

View Full Version : Kitten

Cuttie pie 04
29-05-2004, 09:36 PM
Wat do u think going to happen to kitten now she has not got her suitcase! do u think after a few days she will have enough and leave? or even start a few arguments? :devil:

Wat do u think?

Cuttie pie :dance:

LEE
29-05-2004, 09:42 PM
I don't think she will decide to leave. She took the news really well and was quite chilled out about it all.

Amy
29-05-2004, 09:44 PM
I don't think she'll leave!

Cuttie pie 04
29-05-2004, 09:47 PM
hi lee

:wavey:

yeh she did take it quite well i was surprise i though she would go into 1!!! but the pressure is on her now!

Cuttie pie

rachb
29-05-2004, 09:48 PM
I was hoping that bb would tell everyone they couldn't share their things with her:shocked:

ebek
29-05-2004, 09:49 PM
kitten seems like a very strong person, so personally i can't see her leaving in a few days. I hope she hangs on, cos i think she is great!!

Cuttie pie 04
29-05-2004, 09:51 PM
i know wat u mean Rachb :thumbs:

it defeats the whole object!!!

Sticks
29-05-2004, 10:01 PM
Has anyone heard of this archaic concept, out of fashion nowadays, by the sound of things probably ilegal, that of common humanity ?

sorry for mentioning such an explicitly offensive word :blush:

steve_o
29-05-2004, 10:57 PM
So are you for or against Sticks don't be shy. Don't be like a Liberal Democart and sit on the fence. Blowing in the wind of things. :thumbs: I for one can't stand her at the moment. She might be a laugh, she might not, it's early days. She reminds me to much of Fedrico, a plant to just to wind people up. :nono:

:spin:

rickt42uk
30-05-2004, 12:41 AM
This blend of political correctness and anarchy doesn't seem to quite fit for me. Surely the anarchists want freedom of speech and political correctness is trying to stop free speech?
Ho well.

Sweetpea
30-05-2004, 12:58 AM
I don't think Kitten will leave. I think she is just very arrogant and opinionated. On this occasion, it has back fired on her big time and she is now regretting it.

Quote: Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. :thumbs:

Sticks
30-05-2004, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by steve_o
So are you for or against Sticks don't be shy. Don't be like a Liberal Democart and sit on the fence. Blowing in the wind of things. :thumbs:

As her temproary acting Cyber Devils Advocate (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=29317) I have to plead the cause for my client. :blush:

This whole experience should be a wake up call to her. She seems to be an angry young women and that can sometimes indicate early trauma and an underpriviliged background. (This was the case with Jade).

Even if some jumped up minion had not ignored procedure in the Mortals Liaison Group, I would still say that the attitude to want to cause people to suffer is wrong. We had this with the imposition of the bars in BB3.

bananarama
30-05-2004, 12:39 PM
This whole experience should be a wake up call to her

Yes. in the long run BB may have helped her have a happier llife in the future.

If i had to vote for a winner out of this lot Kitten would be my choice as she has character and strength of personality.

The others so far come across as pretty boys or pretty girls posing for the universe. Most of the fellas are a bunch of hungry predator "Adams" dribbling at a bunch of "Eves" with a barrel full of apples.:spin2:

The first two I would like to see out is prime poser like a statue fouled by pigeons "Jason" and the groper "Victor"

Sticks
30-05-2004, 12:58 PM
Fancy the job of Cyber Devil's Advocate to Kitten ?

bananarama
30-05-2004, 01:35 PM
It looks as though I have got the job but it depends on pay and conitions. One condition is that Kitten does not give any girl one of her slobbering lip sucktions. If she does then by jove i will resign and risk loosing my bonus...:laugh:

dustmite
30-05-2004, 08:39 PM
With regards Kitten (and her latest publicity attempt - Climbing up onto the house's roof)...

Trevor sums it up well: "Her mental stability... she's about as shakey as Rik Waller doing the river dance on a three legged tea table"

LEE
30-05-2004, 08:45 PM
I think you mean Victor, but it was very funny. :laugh:

Amy
30-05-2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by dustmite
Trevor sums it up well: "Her mental stability... she's about as shakey as Rik Waller doing the river dance on a three legged tea table"

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

rachb
30-05-2004, 08:58 PM
That was a classic line nearly as good as his last slice of pizza line last night

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Kaz
30-05-2004, 09:00 PM
........ and we thought Penny was loopy! :spin2:

That girl is definitely one sandwich short of a picnic!!!!! :shocked:

Sticks
30-05-2004, 09:08 PM
Is she going atomic?

sorry had to get that one out first

LEE
30-05-2004, 09:09 PM
lol sticks :laugh:

dustmite
30-05-2004, 09:11 PM
Trevor? Why did I type Trevor? I said the same line to my best friend and said 'Victor'...

Someone in the house keeps calling him Trevor too.

Wonder if he's a Trevor-a-likie.

bananarama
30-05-2004, 10:50 PM
Don't you guys know it's cruel to tread on a kittens tail.:laugh:

As for sound of mind I don't think trevor I mean victor is in any position to call that kettle a teapot.:conf: Or something like that.:laugh:

AndyJK
31-05-2004, 01:01 AM
I have no sympathy for her whatsoever. Kitten's objectives are to question BB's authority and rules at every turn, rather than settling in and having fun. To make a political point of the 'oppression' she's enduring, she incites what she believes is the answer to everything: a rebellion, involving the housemates who all reluctantly go along with her plans that will, of course, achieve nothing.

Equally I have no sympathy for BB and the problems they have to put up and deal with as a result of her actions. They must have realised what would happen having a radical left-wing marxist/anarchist unable to deal with authority as a housemate. If they didn't, well they do now.

And her latest escapade? Well it's to organise a revolt by getting all of the housemates into the diary room to get back her suitcase. This continues on from earlier climbing up the roof of the house.

dustmite
31-05-2004, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by AndyJK
Just a typical day for your average anarchist.

Nah, the typical anarchist isn't this contradictory, I don't think she's got past 'an' in the dictionary yet...

Dino
31-05-2004, 09:30 AM
Kitten tests Big Brother's patience, by climbing up the wall and onto the house roof.

But instead of making a bid for freedom the feisty feline simply had a peek at the outside world and told the onlookers what she could see before Big Brother told her to get down. This time, she did what she was told and climbed back to the garden where her delighted housemates were cheering her on.

"They didn't have a go at me," she told the housemates afterwards. "They were just anxious about health and safety, which is fair enough, I respect that."

Is kitten becoming too rebellious, or just an innocent purr?

Sunny_01
31-05-2004, 06:01 PM
I think that we will see more and more funny stunts from kitten in the coming week. I think that she is a ticking time bomb waiting to explode and noone is gonna like it when she does.

Luv
Sunny

:elephant::colour::elephant::colour::elephant::col our::elephant::colour::elephant::colour::elephant: :colour::elephant::colour::elephant::colour::eleph ant:

kaphc
31-05-2004, 06:20 PM
Well she's giving us something to talk about anyway! Fair play to her for having a go at pushing Big Brother. The others all see themselves as sooooo lucky to get into the house, and wanting to make the most of the opportunity, so at least its something different.

bananarama
31-05-2004, 07:33 PM
Well she's giving us something to talk about anyway! Fair play to her for having a go at pushing Big Brother. The others all see themselves as sooooo lucky to get into the house, and wanting to make the most of the opportunity, so at least its something different

Agreed. That's the whole point of a series like BB and at least she is doing it without the nastiness of Sandy in BB3.

It's really not about liking or disliking her let's enjoy her neurotic behavour while she is there which may not be all that long.....

dustmite
31-05-2004, 10:09 PM
From bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk

One of the more shocking early revelations in this year's Big Brother came in the early hours of the housemate's first night, when audition-round arch enemies Kitten and Victor were talking by the spa. Kitten told Victor that at 16 she was exploited as a prostitute by a pimp in East London.

On hearing he lived in Forest gate, she told him "Yeah, I lived in Forest Gate for a while. I lived there with some other girls and we worked as prostitutes. It was the worst year of my life. I couldn't believe I survived. Some bloke acted as our pimp and just basically took advantage. I was 16. I had nowhere else to go."

However, Kat "Kitten" Pinder's Friends Reunited listing places the rebellious 'political activist' firmly in East Yorkshire (then North Humberside) at 16, at Cottingham High School, near Hull and Longcroft School, Beverley. £12,000-a-year Denstone College in Staffordshire followed, and a degree at the University of Hull where Kat became the LGB officer for the University's NUS branch.

Kitten confused matters further when Victor asked if he should "sort out" the pimp for her, but 24-year-old Kitten said "Nah, it was ten years ago". However, The Mirror claims she was exploited after studying at Hull.

Kitten now lives in Brighton.

Not sure if anyone's seen that or if it's been posted here, but slightly interesting stuff there.

happy camper
01-06-2004, 11:15 AM
what is kitten on? as far as im concerned she has a right to her own opinion but GEEZ could she at least try to make snse instead of being a tad up her own a**e and off her head:dance:

bananarama
01-06-2004, 11:30 AM
Oh dear you don't sound like a happy camper.:laugh:

If they don't tame her before the Friday eviction BB could have a dodgy problem on their hands if she gets evicted and then refuses to nominate or live alone with the person she has nominated.

On live shows they just don't have the time to sort out a refusal to play......They may have to do some rather rapid rule changing if that scenerio develops.

dustmite
01-06-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by bananarama
On live shows they just don't have the time to sort out a refusal to play......They may have to do some rather rapid rule changing if that scenerio develops.

Yeh, preferably sending in a lot of big heavy people to drag her out by her hair.

Hm, don't really like her, do I?

Bahn
01-06-2004, 11:40 AM
I think I'm one of the few people who actually likes Kitten. I think a lot of us were d***heads when we were in our twenties(not me of course, *cough*).

I think the young lady as time goes on will refine her views and make it about more than sulking, flicking Vs at policemen behind their back, and shouting "Anarchy". No doubt a lot of people who are MPs had their "Rik from the Young Ones" phase.

bananarama
01-06-2004, 11:45 AM
Hm, don't really like her, do I?

I think you love her really but are too shy to say. :laugh:

I don't like her as in like her. But i do like her in BB because let's face it what would BB5 have up till now without her.....(Not all that much to get worked up about)

However I am getting a bit bored with her going over the top with this revolution caper and I may well resign from the Kitten appreciation society that has the ambition to make Kitten prime minister sometime soon.:laugh:

AndyJK
01-06-2004, 12:24 PM
The housemates will see this unprecedented manner of eviction completely unfair and the perfect excuse for Kitten to persuade the others to join her rebellion and turn the house into a scene of anarchy and chaos :mad:.

bananarama
01-06-2004, 12:29 PM
I think this matter is so serious it should urgently be raised at prime ministers question time. :laugh:

kaphc
01-06-2004, 06:21 PM
LOL Bananarama! But if it was, one of Kitten's friends would probably throw purple flour at the prime minister .... oh hang on, that's been done already!!

bananarama
01-06-2004, 08:33 PM
I know this is getting a bit off topic but doesn't Prime Ministers question time remind you of BB3. :laugh:

dustmite
02-06-2004, 02:30 PM
Kitten is currently trying to argue with everyone else around the dining table that we don't have a decent government, and that we have a bad government... however, the housemates have finally laid into her, effectively telling her she's talking junk.

One of Dan's comments amused me very much, though: "you're more likely to be discriminated against because you've got a big mouth" He corrected himself afterwards to say that he meant people like her have one due to being full of political feelings...

Who said Dan was speaking his mind? :hugesmile: