PDA

View Full Version : the secret room

Dino
29-05-2004, 10:14 PM
The next twist of this year's Evil Big Brother has been revealed.

On Friday the housemates will face their first live eviction. There will be no nominations, nor will there be a public vote. The housemates will have to choose which member of the group will be 'leaving' the house, and will watch them being 'evicted' live on Friday night.

Now this is whats happening according to davina on tonights show,the 'evicted' housemate won't really be given the boot. Instead, they will leave the house and go into a secret room within the house grounds.

From this room, the 'evictee' will be able to watch and monitor the people who stabbed them in the back and prehaps even get some sort of revenge

Amy
29-05-2004, 10:16 PM
That's perhaps what the statue represents?

LEE
29-05-2004, 10:24 PM
There is supposed to be some sort of secret twist with the Statue, don't think itds this though.

Apparently the evicted housemate can take part on the nominations process as well.

Amy
29-05-2004, 10:25 PM
Looking forward to finding out what the evicted housemate gets to do behind the scenes :hello:

Stu xxx
30-05-2004, 12:16 AM
will they be alone? or will they have another person maybe not from the house to keep them company???

Dino
30-05-2004, 09:46 AM
a little piece in todays news of the world suggests 2 people will be leaving for the room on friday.lets just wait and see:dance:

bananarama
30-05-2004, 01:18 PM
This is a sting in the tail I like the sound of......:devil:

kaphc
30-05-2004, 06:32 PM
I don't think there will be too much "stabbing in the back" for them to get revenge on after only one week.

But it does sound like a good idea - gone but not really gone. Makes going out first a kind of priviledge this year. And means that they have longer to decide before nominating, so we have longer to suss them all out before we have to vote.

I think this is a good twist!

tOnk3r
30-05-2004, 07:34 PM
i cant see them leaving a person on thier own for a week in a secret section...
unless they have a double eviction so 2 people go in.

Dino
31-05-2004, 09:42 AM
more info about the secret room has appeared on the net........................

The bedsit room, in a secret part of the house, features a double bed, a small stove, a basic bathroom and a plasma screen. The screen is there so the rejected housemates can watch goings-on in the main house and then help Big Brother make deicisons on what should happen next.

An insider said: "On Friday, Davina McCall will tell housemates there will be an evicted that night. There will be no nominations or viewer vote. Housemates will have a minute to pick someone. Whoever it is then has to choose someone else. But they'll just go into the bedsit and from there, they'll hear everything that's said about them, however good or bad."

After five nights, they'll make a suprise return - and be immune from that weeks eviction. To make the evictions seem real, crowd noises will be pumped into the garden. The evicted pair will return to the house on Wednesday.

Both of them will still be able to win Big Brother. The first real eviction will take place Friday 11th June.

happy camper
01-06-2004, 11:18 AM
wow what a great idea....but what if kitten goes first who do u think she will pick to go wiv her?:shocked:

bananarama
01-06-2004, 11:56 AM
wow what a great idea....but what if kitten goes first who do you think she will pick to go wiv her

Providing she is not told that she has to share private time with the person she nominates she is bound to pick Victor.

Victor and Kitten sharing a double bed. I think they would both have to share the room with a couple of minders.

Otherwise her girlfriend will break into the BB house to save from a fate worse than being forced to watch the Star wars saga 24/7. :laugh:

James
01-06-2004, 01:02 PM
Sound like a pretty good idea from BB (for once :hugesmile:). We don't have to put up with the overly hasty evictions of the previous couple of years.

As long as the evicted HMs don't get to find out what is happening in the real world.

One problem could be that life won't exactly be easy in that secret room. It will be pretty small I'd guess and whoever it is will end up living with their least favourite HM.

Julia L
01-06-2004, 03:43 PM
*Claps hands a la Marco* Woo, this sounds great - can't wait for that. I just know it'll be Kitten and Victor in the room together, hehehe...great viewing! :laugh:

kaphc
01-06-2004, 06:20 PM
Does anyone know where the secret room is in relation to the rest of the house?

I was thinking that was another reason for making the house smaller!

I suppose the secret room doesn't have to have a door into the main part of the house, but it sounds like it will still be part of the overall building so that whoever is in there can be kept separate from the rest of the world.

dustmite
01-06-2004, 06:22 PM
I believe the secret room is on the way out of the house, via the first door out of the house, on the right near the mirrors.

It's worth noting that the old reward room would be located to the right of the walk way (the right being the side on the right as you look our of the house)

Amy
01-06-2004, 07:15 PM
So who do we all think the two people will be that go to the room on friday night????

I think ahmed will be nominated by his fellow housemates but i'm not sure who he'd take with him???

kaphc
01-06-2004, 07:19 PM
I wonder if Ahmed would take Nadia as he finds her "intriguing". The other fairly obvious choice would be Victor as they seem to get on OK.

It depends partly on whether Ahmed will be told that he's nominating someone to go into a secret room or if he thinks that they will also be evcited. If it's the latter, I think he might choose Michelle, as he has said a couple of times that she won't look him in the eye.

LEE
01-06-2004, 07:20 PM
I don't think he is told about the secret room until they are 'evicted'

AndyJK
01-06-2004, 07:50 PM
That's what I thought. So Ahmed will be sharing a room with the housemate he dislikes the most.