PDA

View Full Version : They have just got to be kidding

Sticks
29-05-2004, 10:25 PM
Slightly delayed after the end of the first live stitch up.

The prophets of doom (Sorry life changes presentation consultants) were called down to the chief office of the Cyber Devils Advocacy General for assignments.

I did point out that we had handed that work over to another section, but the temporary guy in charge had not officially been told this and that section is short staffed.

News to us

These things work on the taxi rank rule, and they have given me the job of Cyber Devils Advocate to Kitten. :shocked::rolleyes::bawling:

Someone is having a laugh :nono:

We will be taking this up as soon as possible.

I want this case re-assigned, besides I am supposed to be briefed for the prosecution of Big Brother, and we could do with out this.

Any voulenteers ?

Please ? :bawling:

steve_o
29-05-2004, 10:50 PM
So after all that, does that mean your sticking up for Kitten this time Sticks. :thumbs:Someones got to I suppose, even thought I'm afraid she's got to do a lot of growing up, and is her own worst enemy. :conf: I mean she could have got her arse out of the hot tub, what was that protest all about. The silly cow. :shocked:

:bouncy:

Sticks
30-05-2004, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by steve_o
So after all that, does that mean your sticking up for Kitten this time Sticks. :thumbs:Someones got to I suppose, even thought I'm afraid she's got to do a lot of growing up, and is her own worst enemy. :conf:

It means we have to plead her cause until we can sort this out when the office re-opens. (Don't you just love bank hollidays) and pass this on to a more appropriate minion.