PDA

View Full Version : mudfights and numerous bodies in baths

Dino
30-05-2004, 09:54 AM
last night michelle ,stu,marco and nadia were having mud wrestling fights in the big brother garden being reffed by victor(with victor using the garden hose to cool them down)and then all four kept getting in and out of the baths...fell asleep after that.what happened next????????????????

still getting over the fact that michelle has several piercings in a very intimate place lol:elephant:

LEE
30-05-2004, 10:33 AM
I took lots of screen shots of the antics last night, when I get back later I'll post some of them up - here's one as an attachment for now.

bananarama
30-05-2004, 12:52 PM
fell asleep after that.what happened

Lot's and lot's. It all became very touchy feely. Nobody seemed to care who touched who and where or why.:laugh:

Victor was a bit of a groper while Jason busy posing for a couple of hours did eventually get in the pool and rubbed oil one of the girls chest,tummy,thighs. very discreetly though it was not as bad as it sounds.

All in all it was a reasonable attempt to emulate a Roman orgy within the limits of UK censorship laws.:laugh:

Let that be a lesson. next time don't go to sleep.:laugh:

kaphc
30-05-2004, 06:33 PM
Michelle and Marco were talking about this subject this morning and saying it was a shame that more people didn't get involved and that it was a bit weird that some people just stood and watched!

Amy
30-05-2004, 06:49 PM
Why have I missed most of the good bits of BB so far :bawling: I feel like I'm missing out!!! Darn work, darn it :nono:
I'm looking forward to tonights 9pm show, hoping to catch up via it