PDA

View Full Version : My Lost Boy

LEE
30-05-2004, 10:45 AM
From The Sunday Mail...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY LOST BOY Mum believes Big Brother Jason is son she gave up for adoption 30 years ago

By Charles Lavery

A STUNNED mum claimed yesterday that Big Brother poser Jason Cowan is her long-lost son.

Jane Astrauskas told relatives she believes the extrovert is the boy she gave up for adoption almost 30 years ago.

She watched amazed as Jason strolled into the house on live TV dressed only in a leopard skin thong the last time she saw him he was just two.

A series of clues about Jason's life alerted her and she checked the only scrap of information she has about him: his date of birth in Motherwell, November 1, 1973.

This was checked with the official Big Brother records and matched the birthdate they hold for Jason.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the full article CLICK HERE (http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=14288810%26method=full%26siteid=86024% 26headline=my%2dlost%2dboy-name_page.html)

EYE_Of-DEATH
30-05-2004, 01:46 PM
thats so sad, you learn something new everyday. I just hate that she is playing off his (BB FAME) to get some money.