PDA

View Full Version : 2 days in, what do you think?

Princess Pink Pants
30-05-2004, 04:21 PM
Ahmed - Not as interesting as I thought he'd be from his video, bit quiet, bit boring, not sure if I like him or not.

Dan - His video made him sound really up himself and a prat, but since he's been in the house he's seemed quite cool, not seen enough of him yet to decide whether I like him really (havent got E4!)

Emma - I like her, she seems ditzy but not stupid! Should be fun

Jason - P O S E R! Ive lost count of the amount of times Ive seen his arse already! He doesnt seem like a horrible person tho, nice guy, just very, very vain, but he admits this!

Kitten - Oh go away! She annoys me! What was the point of not going in the diary room?! Theres been 4 series of BB, she knows what its about! Silly, stubborn cow!

Marco - Not sure if he's for real, bit over the top, but I like him, probably like him more when he calms down!

Michelle - Would have liked her not to have got her suitcase, think she would have found it difficult without her make-up and clothes! Bit of a flirt! Likes people to think she's wild with her lesbian sex and intimate piercings!

Nadia - Like her so far I think, impressed with how comfortable she is with her body considering she only had the full op a year and a half ago! Seems fun!

Shell - Very nice, sweet etc, boring so far!

Stuart - Not seen much of him yet, seemed unbelievably up himself in his video!!Quite pretty!

Vanessa - havent warmed 2 her, don't no why, hasnt stood out that much yet, we'll see.

Victor - S L E A Z E ! ! So far Ive seen him talk about the size of his cock, grope the girls and flirt outrageously, especially considering he has a partner!! What must she think! I would not feel comfortable around him!

What does every1 else think?

Amy
30-05-2004, 07:25 PM
Not seen that much of them I have to admit, can't wait for tonights catch up show :thumbs: but this is what I think so far

Ahmed - Not seen a lot of him so far and when I do he seems very quiet

Dan - Like Dan a lot, i especially liked his reason for nomination on the luggage yesterday!

Emma - talks a lot and dizzy but i like her!

Jason - Likes himself a lot

Kitten - I don't like Kitten, but i don't want her to leave the house to early as i think she could cause a bit of a stir

Marco - At first I wanted him to leave straight away now I'm warming to him

Michelle - She's on the live feed now talking but I've not seen enough of her to know what I think of her

Nadia - Like Nadia, she's funny and relaxed about herself and others

Shell - quiet but seems lovely

Stuart - cute, but a little dull

Vanessa - Seems quite bossy

Victor - quite like him but think he's a little bossy at times

I could change my mind later though :laugh:

Cuttie pie 04
30-05-2004, 07:57 PM
hi Princess Pink Pants :cat:

so far so good
how did u see thier videos

Cuttie pie 04

LEE
30-05-2004, 08:43 PM
Ahmed - I expect him to be an interesting character but so far he's been really quiet. Maybe he'll come out of his shell a little bit more when he starts to relax.

Dan - I really like Dan, I love his voice its very sexy - pity he's gay lol

Emma - Very loud and I think I could end up being annoyed by her, but I like her at the moment and I think she will calm down a bit in a few days

Jason - He seems OK. When I first saw him on Friday I thought 'What a prat!' but he seems alright.

Kitten - When I saw her go in I thought the whole thing with her girlfriend was a set up to create an atmosphere. I'm quite surprised by the fact that I like her at the moment - she's not as hard as she makes out to be and is actually quite vulnerable in many ways, I think she will be very interesting to watch.

Marco - When I first saw him I thought he was great and really funny. I still like him but he could start getting annoying after a while.

Michelle - I'm not sure why but I just don't like her, I haven't got a tangible reason as to why but as soon as I saw her she annoyed me. Maybe my opinion will change as the series goes on.

Nadia - I like Nadia, she seems really natural - and yes I do know that sounds like a real contradiction considering her situation :laugh:

Shell - When I saw her go in the house I thought she looked the most normal one of the lot. I like her but she hasn't got anything distinctive about her to make her stand out yet.

Stuart - I liked him as soon as I saw him on Friday, he seems quite laid back.

Vanessa - Not struck on her, don't dislike her as much as Michelle but there's something about her I don't like .

Victor - He seemed quite arrogant at first but seems like quite a nice bloke now he's settled down.

On the whole I like this bunch and am looking forward to seeing how the series progresses. :thumbs:

rachb
30-05-2004, 09:17 PM
Ahmed-I think he's ok he seems quite friendly and is making a big effort to mix with everyone.

Dan-I think so far he's the one I like the most he's strong and I think will be the leader of the group but seems as if he's inetersting and quite good fun.

Emma-I really don't know what I think of her.I know some people are saying shes like Jade but I certainly like her more than Jade.I think if she held back a bit I would like her more I think she's trying a bit too hard to be noticed at the moment.

Jason-Not really seen much of him but he's seems to think he's the most attractive man in the country and I don't!

Kitten-I think she will be good entertainment but I'm not sure I like her.I think she has lots of issues and is perhaps not being her self so I think only time will tell.Maybe she will settle a bit better when she's had some time to get to know people.

Marco-still not sure I think he's a bit too much at the moment.

Michelle-she seems as if she's in there to have some fun.Not sure what I think of her yet.

Nadia-I quite like Nadia she is very lively and friendly and i think gets on with everyone.

Shell-she was my favourite at first and I still like her now but she seems very quiet.
She's very sweet though and I'm sure out of all of them she will make the most friends.

Stuart-He seemed to join in with the fun but hasn't really said much yet I thought he seemed to get on well with Michelle last night and I could see them becoming close later on.

Vanessa-not really noticed her yet

Victor-I think is the kind of person that will be great to watch he's very straight foward.I think he's got a good sense of humour.

and I'm especially impressed with myself for remembering their names so soon on

:laugh::laugh:

bananarama
30-05-2004, 10:15 PM
Ahmed-Bit of a none-entity

Dan. Probably the most stable and mature stands a good chance of winning with the public

Emma...Could be good fun to watch but don't think the public will take to her.

Jason-One big poser but seems harmless. we shall see

Kitten-Rebel without a course. Interesting to watch her changing moods..

Marco-weak imitation of Brian but nice enough chap

Michelle-Sexy modern miss. Gullable..Very gullable

Nadia- Really don't know yet.

Shell-Like her but not dynamic

Stuart-Just one of the lads. Nothing special. Relatively quiet

Vanessa- For some reason I confuse her with Shell. Nice girl.

Victor-I think he is the vilest specimin of human nature you could ever not want to meet.

BigSister
31-05-2004, 02:48 PM
Mine are

Ahmed: Seems a bit calculating and watching
Daniel: I like Danie not a first but now I do
Emma: Still one of my favourites but sees how it goes
Jason: Am warming to him , but still think hes a bit of a prat lol
Kitten: Watchable but dont really like her
Marco: am warming to him now, seems still a bit over the top
Michelle: Is slipping down my list
Nadia: Seems to be v relaxed
Shell: Seems normal enough lol amd is just sitting back and watching the others
Stuart: Seems normal enough
Vanessa: OK girl but could have a game plan
Victor: Seems a bit cocky and too full of himself

kaphc
31-05-2004, 06:39 PM
There seem to be a couple of groups forming already:

Shell / Vanessa / Daniel - are the more mature, thinking group

Marco / Emma / Michelle with Victor and Stuart hanging on and Nadia joining in - they are the "fun", flirty group

So where does that leave Kitten, Ahmed and Jason?