PDA

View Full Version : Kitten On The Roof

Amy
30-05-2004, 06:58 PM
From Channel 4 Official site (http://bigbrother.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=5492)

Rebellious Kitten has tested Big Brother's patience again this evening by climbing up the garden wall and getting onto the roof.

But instead of making a bid for freedom the feisty feline simply had a peek at the outside world and told the other housemates what she could see before Big Brother told her to get down.

This time, she did what she was told and climbed back to the garden where her delighted chums were cheering her on.

Some time later Big Brother called her into the Diary Room and again she showed her defiance, announcing, "Big Sister says Kitten will get back to Big Brother in due course." Which she did, minutes later.

Big Brother asked Kitten why she had to climb walls to which Kitten replied, rather cheekily, that Big Sister had given her permission!

"Who is Big Sister?" asked Big Brother.

Kitten finally makes friends with the cameras...

"The 13th member of the house," she said mysteriously. "Big Brother is patriarchal and sexist," she declared before Big Brother warned her that climbing walls was dangerous.

"They didn't have a go at me," she told the housemates afterwards. "They were just anxious about health and safety, which is fair enough, I respect that."

So we can expect nothing but good behaviour from Kitten in future then. Hmm.

Mark
30-05-2004, 07:04 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm not suprised by this at all!

Thanks Amy.

- Mark :joker:

Kaz
30-05-2004, 09:19 PM
I think she's getting away with murder, and I'm surprised that Big Brother has been so lenient so far.

Don't all the housemates have to sign something to say that they agree to abide by Big Brother's rules at all times? And no housemate has ever refused to take part in nominations before . . . . .

Sorry, she's REALLY getting on my nerves! :spin2: