PDA

View Full Version : shes going to crack

liliacqueen
30-05-2004, 09:09 PM
i think kittern is going to breakdown i think she puts on a front because of her past if her past is true, she needs to make friends so she has somebody to talk to and hang round with.

starsky
30-05-2004, 09:11 PM
Rather then just listening to the commentary, try listening to what she actually says...

liliacqueen
30-05-2004, 09:11 PM
what do you mean

bananarama
30-05-2004, 10:36 PM
Fair comment liliacqueen I don't know what starsky means either!!!

Like you liliacqueen I have been watching her reactions as well as listening to what she say but I don't think she will crack.

She is under stress of her own making. She thrives on it to make her forget whatever in life has twisted her so.

She may well do a runner but I think if she does it won't be because she has cracked but because she is a girl with serious personality issues and will make extreme decisions.

In spite of her anti-social nature i think she has a big heart and deserves to be given some tolorence.

I may be eating those words in a day or two so watch this space.. :laugh::laugh:

liliacqueen
30-05-2004, 11:08 PM
yeah i agree with you she does put herself under a lot of stress. i kinda feel sorry for her and just wish the other housemates would make a effort to talk to her a bit more.

bananarama
30-05-2004, 11:17 PM
Actually I think they are pretty tolorent with her to her face at any rate cosidering her behavour.

That tolorence though will melt away if she plays up when they have a task to do and endangers the prize money.

It will be interesting to see if next week she gets nominated by them and then she in turn nominates Victor who she hates. Then the two people that hate each other the most will be in the secret room together.:devil:

liliacqueen
31-05-2004, 12:24 AM
they would fight all the time. i think she will get nominated by the other housemates but she should stop playing up.

BusyBee
31-05-2004, 02:54 PM
I think the girl has a lot of issues and problems which she has not yet in her life learnt to deal with. I think she could well turn out to be another Penny and completely lose it. She wants to be a rebel, but is finding this doesnt always work in the house.

liliacqueen
31-05-2004, 03:29 PM
yeah i agree with you

Julia L
31-05-2004, 03:32 PM
Totally agree with you all. I'm not sure that Kitten'll last a long time in the house, she'll probably be one of the first ones to be evicted for real. I'm not sure whether I like or dislike her, tbh.

Hooly One
31-05-2004, 04:03 PM
Well if she is evicted first, then kitten will have to pick someone to leave with her this friday. i bet she picks victor?? anyway when the two are evicted, they will be put in the big brother's B&B for 7 days and get to watch the housemates on a tv and so on and so on. read lee's news story about this fridays shocking eviction. it looks like you might not see the back of kitten this week, she'ill probably be evicted again in three weeks.:bawling:

What a long wait!:bored:

AndyJK
31-05-2004, 04:04 PM
Kitten won't break down. She's gone into Big Brother knowing very well what to expect in order to promote her ideologies and deliberately questioning authority by taking action as if to say, this is what we all go through on a far larger scale in the real world, and this is how we should deal with it.

Within several days she's organised rebellions, trashed equipment and disobeyed simple rules and procedures. The majority of her conversations have been about politics - using the principles of political correctness on anyone she deems conflicts her interests to get her point across.

Sunny_01
31-05-2004, 06:40 PM
I think that Kitten will only leave the BB house on her own terms. I wonder what she will do if she is evicted, maybe they will have to run around the house to catch her to throw her out now that would be entertainment lol

Love
Sunny

:elephant::colour::elephant::colour::elephant::col our::elephant::colour::elephant::colour::elephant:

bananarama
31-05-2004, 07:23 PM
Well this afternoon she was suggesting that anyone who is evicted should refuse to go. There will still be a winner she said, but all the housemates will still be there on the final eviction night.

She even went in the diary room to do her nomination before BB as asked. Her rebellion is being helped along by stuart he seems sympathetic to her cause.:laugh:

liliacqueen
31-05-2004, 08:26 PM
i wish i had E4 so i cud watch it.