PDA

View Full Version : Girls ready to get dirty

Amy
31-05-2004, 06:53 AM
THE first sex on Big Brother could be a LESBIAN romp.

Michelle Bass and Emma Greenwood raised the prospect of a steamy fling when they both came out as bisexuals during a boozy conversation.

Geordie model Michelle, who dreams of becoming a Page 3 girl, confessed that NONE of her family knew about her flings with women.

But pretty legal admin girl Emma, 20, said she thought her mum KNEW that she swings both ways.

After asking camp law student Marco how he came out as gay, Emma said to Michelle: “Are you bisexual?”

Michelle replied: “Yeah.” Then when Emma asked: “Does your mum know?” the brunette replied: “No.”

Londoner Victor piped up: “And do you find Emma attractive?”

Biting her lower lip, Michelle said: “A bit.”

She added: “I find women sexually attractive. I fantasise about women and have had sex with a woman.”

Emma replied: “You’re sharing a bed with me, babe.”

Michelle also steamed things up by slipping into her bikini for a mudbath with Marco, Nadia and Stuart. Vanessa and Shell showed off their curves in the pool.

Fiery lesbian Kitten got a girlie makeover yesterday — after being forced to lose all her belongings.

Kitten was left without her clothes after her new housemates nominated her to have her suitcase confiscated.

The political activist swapped her tomboy rags for an elegant prom dress and glittering red heels plus make-up by 27-year-old transsexual Nadia.

Article http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004240000-2004250458,00.html] ( [url) The Sun[/url]