PDA

View Full Version : KIT-NAPPED

Amy
31-05-2004, 07:55 AM
Article Daily Mirror (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/tm_objectid=14289999%26method=full%26siteid=50143% 26headline=kit%2dnapped-name_page.html)
[quote]Ex-lover claims housemate locked her in Dutch hotel room

HOUSEMATE Kitten Pinder held her lesbian lover captive in a hotel room for three days, it was claimed yesterday.

Dawn Irving, 24, said Kitten refused to let her out of their room when they holidayed with friends in Amsterdam.

She escaped when a mate grabbed her by the hair and pulled her out of the room. Dawn said: "It was horrible. We were there with all my friends and I wanted to go clubbing but she flipped and blocked the door.

"She claimed she was ill but there was nothing wrong with her.

"She was screaming at me and threatened to kill herself if I went out.

"It was the latest in a series of horrible things she did to me. It got to the point where I didn't know what she was going to do next."

The friend who rescued Dawn said she heard screaming and went to see what was going on.

The pal claimed that Kitten, then known as Kat, "had Dawn up against the wall and was screaming in her face. I got my girlfriend to distract her by shouting, and dragged Dawn out".

Youth worker Kitten, 24, has already angered Big Brother bosses by spraying water around, damaging expensive microphones.

She also would not go into the diary room and Big Brother has taken away her suitcase with all her possessions.

She faces up to 10 weeks with only the clothes she stands up in and has not yet had a shower.

Dawn met Kitten at a conference for gay students in 2002. Dawn was studying archaeology at Bradford University while Kitten was at Hull University doing gender studies.

She claimed Kitten got a warning from police over an incident with a previous lover.

Dawn added: "She cheated on me with another girl and thought it was OK even though she was so possessive I couldn't even see my friends. I know I should have finished it long before but I really thought I could help her."

She alleged Kitten turned into a crazed stalker when she ended their six-month volatile affair after they came home from Amsterdam.

Dawn said: "I decided I had had enough but she was buying me presents and trying to act as if nothing had happened.

"I finished it but she called me every day, one minute begging me to get back together and the next shouting at me and calling me a liar. It got so bad I had to change my number."[/qiote]