PDA

View Full Version : BIG BROTHER GETS DIRTY

Amy
31-05-2004, 07:58 AM
THE Big Brother contestants are gearing up for sex - just three days into the show.

But as there are two homosexuals, a lesbian, a transsexual and two bisexuals it's a mystery who is going to jump into bed with who.

Michelle Bass confessed in her audition to being attracted to women - and spilled the beans in the house yesterday.

But now Emma Greenwood has also owned up to swinging both ways.

She confessed during a boozy late-night chat - telling her mother in the process. The 20-year-old legal administrator - sharing a bed with Geordie Michelle - announced: "I'm bisexual, Mum. If I end up with a woman, I end up with a woman. If I end up with a man, I end up with a man."

Emma flirtatiously quizzed Nadia Almada - who used to be a man - on her fake £4,000 boobs. Housemates were stunned by her chest when she stripped for a dip. And Emma said: "I can't believe how pert her boobs are," before squealing: "Let me feel them".

Meanwhile, randy housemates Victor Ebuwa and Ahmed Aghil revealed they find it impossible to be faithful - and plan to try it on with the women in the house.

Property developer Ahmed said: "We are forced to be faithful, but I think it's unnatural for a man."

And student Victor, who has a girlfriend, said: "If God had meant men to be with just one woman he wouldn't have put so many good-looking women on this earth."

They chatted about which housemates they would like to bed. Victor went for Michelle and Vanessa and Ahmed chose Michelle or Emma.

Londoner Victor tried his luck with Michelle as she gave his feet a massage. And he asked Vanessa: "Do you want to mate with me?" and was later in heaven as both rubbed cream into his shoulders.

He also thinks Nadia, whose secret he doesn't know, fancies him. He said: "Nadia's all right. I've caught her a few times looking at me. I think she's probably attracted to me. Like I said, my DNA stands for Dis Negro's Attractive."

Jason was furious to hear some of the women were bisexual. "That's just young girls trying to look *******ing trendy." In a twist of the usual format, two contestants will be evicted next Friday, but held in a bedsit before returning to the house later.

The first will go after housemates are given a minute to pick who to boot out. That person will then nominate a second.

The other housemates will hear loud crowd noise to suggest a real eviction. But the "evictees" will help decide housemates' fate before their surprise re-entrance.

Article Daily Mirror (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/tm_objectid=14290334%26method=full%26siteid=50143% 26headline=big%2dbrother%2dgets%2ddirty-name_page.html)

Dino
31-05-2004, 09:35 AM
[i] In a twist of the usual format, two contestants will be evicted next Friday, but held in a bedsit before returning to the house later.

The first will go after housemates are given a minute to pick who to boot out. That person will then nominate a second.

The other housemates will hear loud crowd noise to suggest a real eviction. But the "evictees" will help decide housemates' fate before their surprise re-entrance.

Article Daily Mirror (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/tm_objectid=14290334%26method=full%26siteid=50143% 26headline=big%2dbrother%2dgets%2ddirty-name_page.html)

this idea will mess with the housemates heads and be very good viewing but i really dont see that it acheives anymore than that?:bouncy:

BusyBee
31-05-2004, 02:50 PM
Another 'extreme' idea that they have come up with this year - may backfire as did the suitcase scenario - I think they were really expecting something to blow up over that, but it didnt.

As for sex in the house, with this lot I would be very surprised if it didnt happen not if it did