PDA

View Full Version : Fans fall under spell of Potter

Amy
31-05-2004, 08:21 AM
Harry Potter is set to weave his magic across cinemas as the latest film of the young wizard's adventures opens across the UK.

Thousands of fans thronged Leicester Square in central London on Sunday night for the European premiere of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

Organisers said the crowd was three times the size of that at the New York premiere.

Radcliffe signed autographs for thrilled fans before he entered the cinema. He said: "It's so brilliant, it's so exciting to be here. It's bigger than New York and I didn't think that could be possible."

Questioned about his new heart-throb status, he said: "It's great, I have no problems with it so far."

Radcliffe and Emma Watson, who plays Hermione, set tongues wagging by holding hands during a photo-call for assembled media.

Watson earlier said about the crowd: "It's crazy. It's very flattering more than anything else."

Watson said she had been nervous about working with new director Alfonso Cuaron, but said: "He's very talented, I loved working with him and I think I learned a lot."

Author J K Rowling said she was working hard on the new book which was "well under way" but declined to give a date for its completion. She also praised the young stars of the films: "You could not meet a nicer, saner bunch of people."

Article Ananova (http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_972973.html?menu=entertainment.television)

I'm really looking forward to watching the film!

Julia L
01-06-2004, 03:52 PM
Ooh, I'm going to see it tomorrow and I can't wait! :elephant:

Mark
01-06-2004, 04:00 PM
I saw it yesterday, it's quite good :hugesmile:

- Mark

BigSister
01-06-2004, 04:10 PM
Im hoping to go and see it:hugesmile:

Amy
01-06-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Mark
I saw it yesterday, it's quite good :hugesmile:

- Mark

Excellent, I'm going to see the film on the 9th and I cannot wait :thumbs:

blinkinlovely
02-06-2004, 08:12 AM
I saw it on Monday afternoon!!!!!!!

All of my 'party' thought it the best of the Harry potter films so far ... and we're all experts on the books.

It's gripping and the special effects are great. Hermione proves a great role model for girls away from the insipid usual ones (Posh, Britney etc)

Go and see it!:dance:

BigSister
02-06-2004, 09:30 AM
Im hoping to go and see it today:thumbs:

BusyBee
02-06-2004, 05:46 PM
This is my favourite of all the books - cant wait to see it.

Julia L
02-06-2004, 06:18 PM
I saw it today and trust me - it's absolutely FANTASTIC!! :bouncy:

BigSister
02-06-2004, 06:37 PM
It was good:hugesmile:
I enjoyed it very much
Roll on the 4th movie

Julia L
03-06-2004, 04:20 PM
Lol, hehe *blush* - this is a bit of a "I should know better, but can't help it" moment - I think that Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) is pretty darn cute and he's gonna be flippin' gorgeous in a few years! The problem is, he's still only 15 and I'm 23! :shocked: No, no - this is madness, control yourself, lady! *slaps wrist* Aargh, I can't help it! :laugh:

Amy
10-06-2004, 06:57 PM
Saw the film for the first time last night Bloomin excellent :thumbs: I can't wait to watch it again!!!