PDA

View Full Version : Shocking Info!

tOnk3r
31-05-2004, 03:21 PM
mt mates dad knows the guy who made this site.

http://www.geocities.com/syspix/bigbrother5truth.html

LovesTania
31-05-2004, 03:30 PM
sorry but i dont belive that at all!

Hooly One
31-05-2004, 03:56 PM
Sorry tonk, your ideas seem a bit far fetched and the plant idea is sort of true. because in the media stories about this years bb they said a liar was entering the house.

I wonder who the mole is?

liliacqueen
31-05-2004, 04:06 PM
no i dont believe all that either

AndyJK
31-05-2004, 04:11 PM
I've also heard rumours there are one or two plants with Michelle and Venessa's names being mentioned.

tOnk3r
31-05-2004, 06:10 PM
iv notice most people dont think anything will happen apart from people sitting in a house..

why wouldnt they stir it up?
they can do what they want.
if they say theres a mole then there is one, if they kick everybody out tomorow and replace them they can do that to.
there are no rulse for big brother.

a lot of people are to scared of being disapointed. if they believe theres a mole and it turns out there isnt one they would probably kill them self over this big brother travesty.

is it really so unbelieveble that big brother will have a game plan? they wont just let these idiots sit about wasting thier money. this is a business, and CH4 will treat it as a business. which means money.

dont u think a mole would increase veiwing figures?

bananarama
31-05-2004, 07:42 PM
dont you think a mole would increase veiwing figures?

No. They just mess up the lawns.:laugh:

Sorry about that.:spin2: I don't see any point in having a mole in the house. It would defeat the object of it being a reality show of interactions between competing housemates. A mole would just be a wast of viewers time and do nothing for the ratings or indeed the future survival of future BB'S. Just my oppinion and am willing to eat my words if I am wrong and hungry enough.:laugh:

Romantic Old Bird
01-06-2004, 07:37 AM
You know what else?

Even if there are moles in the house, I really wouldn't care. They have gone so far to manipulate the environment and our reactions the the housemates that it is all completely contrived anyway.

Call me a traditionalist, but the situation where people are just bored senseless and left to their own devices under the spotlight is fascinating enough without slanting walls colours for conflict, difficult sleeping arrangements etc.

These characters have a high percentage of caricatures amongst them anyway. Marco is SO camp it actually is inhibiting us getting to know him. I suspect he will be less exaggerated as he feels more at ease.

Kitten is so right on and reactionary you want to commit a violent act and drage her out gagged to face some as yet undesigned discomfort.

All of which does unsettle me, because I respect individuality and the right for self expression enormously.

It makes me feel and sound conservative and middle aged. Aaargh. Please tell me I am not turning into my worst nightmare!

I mean, the chances of my imagination running to another episode of ROB's little world in this place are remote. I feel like Enid Blyton trying to think of the next episode of Return to the Forbidden Hot Tub, or Plan 5 from Borehamwood.

Actually.....perhaps there is a glimmer of hope after all.......

James
01-06-2004, 09:13 AM
The good thing about Big Brother compared to other reality shows is that it lasts a long time, so the ones that come in with all attention-seeking guns blazing run out of steam well before the end.

The longer it is on for the more the faces begin showing instead of masks.

Though, I was watching last night a conversation between Victor and Marco and they were saying how great the TV must have been so far, and so much better than last year. They even said that the mud-wrestling must have made the front pages. Which is true mind you. :hugesmile:

Kanye_West
01-06-2004, 10:06 AM
As if they care about it being a reality tv show all they are bothered about is money as you can see Big Blubber 3,4, and most likely 5 are gonna be poo then i could understand why they are gonna stir it up a bit, if they dont do sommin we'll just get the saddos with no job etc watching it next year.

bananarama
01-06-2004, 12:17 PM
It makes me feel and sound conservative and middle aged. Aaargh. Please tell me I am not turning into my worst nightmare!

Nah...I doubt that very much.

I am trying to gleen some pleasure from BB5. To be honest though at this stage my enjoyment of it is somewhat staged.

I have been posting here because actually I am bored with watching it live on E4. Kitten and Victor give me something to whinge about to help with the monotany of it all.

So far It's a million miles from BB2 that's a fact.

Oh well that's another whinge but who know it's early days and it might develop into something or something yet not understood by mankind.:laugh:

xxkatexx
01-06-2004, 06:18 PM
dnt believe u bout ur dad an so on :nono:

Sticks
01-06-2004, 06:38 PM
I remember that they all thought Nasty Nick was a C4 plant.

When interviewed by Davina, she asked him if he was a plant for Channel 4

He replied "No Channel 5"

The look on Davina's face for the brief moment before Nick said he was joking was priceless :devil::spin:

Marco is trying to be another Brian.

Brian won BB2 and Marco seems to think by emulating him, then he will win.

plain and simple as that.

As for Kitten she just wants to show abject contraryness.

Remember Occam's Razor :nono:

ribbonstring5145
01-06-2004, 06:52 PM
i don't believe anything that that website says but it sure creeped me out! Imagine seeing Marco slip into a different voice...that would scare me so much!:bawling: Did anybody who watches the live feeds see this "incident" that he refers to? if anybody knows its someone on this form who watches it!

ribbonstring5145
02-06-2004, 09:29 PM
call me gullible but i still have that nagging suspicion everytime I look at marco now. in the diary room today, he appeared to be crying..but there were no tears.. :conf:

tOnk3r
03-06-2004, 12:51 AM
iv spoke to a few people who see the live feed and they did say it was VERY creepy....

one person said it was like seeing behind the scenes. ya know when you see a film of people making a film. its wierd.

dustmite
03-06-2004, 01:09 AM
You just made yourself look very silly. It wasn't on the live feed. What was on the live feed, though... Marco talking to a guy called Dan, you may have heard of him, he's a housemate, his fall name's Daniel.

tOnk3r
03-06-2004, 04:21 AM
he was the only person in the room, durrrr... thats the point!

people wouldnt of thought it creepy if he was just talking to daniel would they.

monkey010101
03-06-2004, 12:30 PM
Hi everyone!
I didn't see the incident on the live feeds but I would have thought that seeing as the live feed isn't exactly live (there is a 5 minute delay so that sound etc could be edited out) then the "incident" would have been edited out.