PDA

View Full Version : The house....

chrissy
06-05-2008, 05:42 PM
After seeing the pics of the garden from HEAT, i get the feeling that the house is gona be great, i hope its massiv with 2 stories like in BB USA. what does everyone else think?

mozzymozmoz
06-05-2008, 05:44 PM
i thinkk, that you should carry on this in the 'HOUSE PICTURE' topic.

uhhuuu?

Spike
06-05-2008, 05:45 PM
I am feeling positive about the house hopefully it will be the best Big Brother house yet, can't wait to see inside the house now.

Conor
06-05-2008, 05:47 PM
My opinion has changed. Everything so far is horrible apart from the shape and the position of the pool. The mirror frames are ugly, the blue/silver colour scheme going on is bad, the door frames look horrible, the curved areas look pointless and out of place and the height of the walls is the worst part.

Loukas
06-05-2008, 05:47 PM
I really like it! Better than BB7 And BB8 so far but i really don't like that jaggered wall! I find it well tacky!!!:bored:

But i love the shape and where the pool is! Also like the height!

chrissy
06-05-2008, 05:53 PM
we dont know the colours yet lol in BB8 everyone thought the garden was going to be wooden lol

Loukas
06-05-2008, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by chrissy
we dont know the colours yet lol in BB8 everyone thought the garden was going to be wooden lol

Some of it was wooden. Im hoping on a bright garden ths year, any colour just not Blue! lol!

BIG-BRO-FAN
06-05-2008, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Conor
My opinion has changed. Everything so far is horrible apart from the shape and the position of the pool. The mirror frames are ugly, the blue/silver colour scheme going on is bad, the door frames look horrible, the curved areas look pointless and out of place and the height of the walls is the worst part.

Bit fussy, aren't we, Conor? Well, there's bound to be one not happy. It might look nicer to you when you see it for real!

GiGi
06-05-2008, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by BIG-BRO-FAN

Bit fussy, aren't we, Conor? Well, there's bound to be one not happy. It might look nicer to you when you see it for real!

lol!

Matt
06-05-2008, 08:36 PM

You are aware that picture is of the house in construction? :tongue:

Conor
06-05-2008, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by BIG-BRO-FAN

Well, judging from the photos, the garden looks about 45% complete, so I'll take a rough guess I still wont like it when completely finished. I thought exactly the same when seeing the BB7 aerial shots and I was 100% right that time :P

Joelston
06-05-2008, 08:41 PM
The walls wont be silver/ blue

Look back at construction pictures for BB7 and BB8....the walls are ALL slivery blue until the paint/ decoration goes on

Calm down Conor! There's a long way to go yet! :D