PDA

View Full Version : June 5th Not official!!!!!

chrissy
06-05-2008, 05:53 PM
I emailed C4 regarding the official launch date of BB9, C4 responded with this.....

"TextThere has been no confirmation on an official launch date for Big Brother 2008Text

Does this mean that BB may begin in May or even later into June!?!?!?!

Blink_Me
06-05-2008, 05:55 PM
Sigh.

chrissy
06-05-2008, 05:56 PM
Just to clear it up before anyone says i am lying, this is all 100% true and this was part of a response email i recieved from C4

Matt08
Originally posted by chrissy
I emailed C4 regarding the official launch date of BB9, C4 responded with this.....

"TextThere has been no confirmation on an official launch date for Big Brother 2008Text

Does this mean that BB may begin in May or even later into June!?!?!?!

Applause Store are selling tickets for the launch on Thursday 5th June which means that the launch will be on that date although C4 haven't released details about it.

ILikeWeird
Chrissy... Eat Sh-t.

Matt
06-05-2008, 05:57 PM
Channel 4 have not confirmed it.

However, Applause Store (the official Big Brother ticket vendor) are selling tickets for the first live show on June 5th. If that's not confirmation I don't know what is.

(Random irritation; just HOW many emails has there been to C4 this year asking for the launch date?!?!)

Loukas
Its basically confirmed for the 5th.

BBDodge
Tickets are being distributed for launch night on June 5th.

The muppets at C4 viewer enquiries only repeat what they were told months ago.

chrissy
I think it porbs is on June 5th, im just lettin you know that it stil has not been confirmed.

Matt08
06-05-2008, 05:58 PM
I think it porbs is on June 5th, Im just lettin you know that it stil has not been confirmed.

We already knew that it hadn't been confirmed, although we're 99.9% sure that launch night will be on 5th June.

Jack
Originally posted by ILikeWeird
Chrissy... Eat Sh-t.

WTF? :shocked:

Blink_Me
I think it porbs is on June 5th, Im just lettin you know that it stil has not been confirmed.

We know that.

There's a million other topics confirming it hasn't been "officially" confirmed.

chrissy
06-05-2008, 05:59 PM
Ok well sorry, oh and that eat sh-t comment was a bit odd.

chrissy
06-05-2008, 06:03 PM
Oh & BTW everyone, last year Applausestore was selling tickets for the launch on the 25TH MAY, and the launch was on the 30TH so dont rely on it 2 much!

Spike
06-05-2008, 06:06 PM
I think its certain the launch will be June 5th.

BBDodge
06-05-2008, 06:07 PM
VoG said 1st week of June and it finishes on September 5th.

So it can't be more than or day or 2 either side of June 5th.

Matt
06-05-2008, 06:09 PM
Oh & BTW everyone, last year Applausestore was selling tickets for the launch on the 25TH MAY, and the launch was on the 30TH so dont rely on it 2 much!

Did they? Do you have proof?

Stu
06-05-2008, 06:10 PM
STOP SENDING EMAILS TO CHANNEL 4

IT NEVER

EVER

EVER

EVER

EVER WORKS AND IT WILL

NEVER

EVER

EVER

EVER

EVER

WORK

EVER

Tom
06-05-2008, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Matt
Channel 4 have not confirmed it.

However, Applause Store (the official Big Brother ticket vendor) are selling tickets for the first live show on June 5th. If that's not confirmation I don't know what is.

(Random irritation; just HOW many emails has there been to C4 this year asking for the launch date?!?!)

Applause Store put Dancing on Ice tickets out for a few Saturdays even when it was confirmed to move to a Sunday. They don't always get it right.

Matt
06-05-2008, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Tom_

Applause Store put Dancing on Ice tickets out for a few Saturdays even when it was confirmed to move to a Sunday. They don't always get it right.

VoG said the launch was in the first week of June - so it's either the 5th, or the 4th/6th - a day out doesn't really matter.

Matt
06-05-2008, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Morpheus
IT NEVER
EVER
EVER
EVER
EVER WORKS AND IT WILL
NEVER
EVER
EVER
EVER
EVER
WORK
EVER

Nice rant Stu :hello:

I completely agree with your sentiments :laugh:

BBDodge
06-05-2008, 06:13 PM

But was the show live on a Sunday or recorded from Saturday?

Stu
IT NEVER
EVER
EVER
EVER
EVER WORKS AND IT WILL
NEVER
EVER
EVER
EVER
EVER
WORK
EVER

Nice rant Stu :hello:

I completely agree with your sentiments :laugh:
EVER!

MrGaryy
Originally posted by BBDodge

VoG is full of crap sometimes.

It might just be an early eviction.

Billy
06-05-2008, 06:14 PM

Why would someone have proof of a show that started a year ago ?

Billy
06-05-2008, 06:15 PM

But was the show live on a Sunday or recorded from Saturday?

Live on a Sunday.

Captain.Remy
06-05-2008, 06:15 PM
Message original : thebiggerbrother

VoG is full of c**p sometimes.

He has never been so far. :wink:

Stu
06-05-2008, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Billy21

Why would someone have proof of a show that started a year ago ?
Read that sentence again and you will realise how little sense it makes.

Matt
06-05-2008, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by thebiggerbrother

VoG is not full of crap. He/she has been right every time I can remember.

Tom
06-05-2008, 06:20 PM

VoG said the launch was in the first week of June - so it's either the 5th, or the 4th/6th - a day out doesn't really matter.

It went out live on a Sunday and tickets were changed with official confirmation from ITV. I'm not saying Applause Store are wrong which they probably aren't I'm just saying it still hasn't been confirmed by Channel 4 so its best not to take it as confirmation because tickets are being given away for that date.

Stu
06-05-2008, 06:21 PM

Is this the same VoG who has had a 100% success rate thus far with predictions?

chrissy
06-05-2008, 06:22 PM
applause store is sometimes wrong VoG is 2, so dont go around saying " Oh its virtually confirmed, WHEN IT IS NOT!!" do you remember last year when everyone was saying it was a June 1st launch, and , oh guess what....IT WASNT

MrGaryy
06-05-2008, 06:22 PM

VoG is not full of c**p. He/she has been right every time I can remember.

Yes previously, but his latest offering tell us nothing that hasn't already been rumored. The only real news is the competition theme which is really more of an opinion matter.

Stu
06-05-2008, 06:23 PM
applause store is sometimes wrong VoG is 2, so dont go around saying " Oh its virtually confirmed, WHEN IT IS NOT!!" do you remember last year when everyone was saying it was a June 1st launch, and , oh guess what....IT WASNT
The whole point of 'virtually confirmed' is that its pretty much a dead set. How the hell would you know if VoG is right or wrong? You have no idea!

Yes previously, but his latest offering tell us nothing that hasn't already been rumored.
How does that make him wrong?

Matt08
06-05-2008, 06:24 PM

The fact is that it is virtually confirmed. I doubt Channel 4 would allow Applause Store to mislead viewers into thinking that the launch is on a different date to what the tickets say,
I'll tell you what, i'll email Applause Store and find out. :wink:

MrGaryy
06-05-2008, 06:26 PM
The whole point of 'virtually confirmed' is that its pretty much a dead set. How the hell would you know if VoG is right or wrong? You have no idea!

Yes previously, but his latest offering tell us nothing that hasn't already been rumored.
How does that make him wrong?

I'm not saying he's wrong I'm just saying that we shouldn't using him saying it as a reason for the date being June 5th becuase virtually everything he said has been previously rumored.

Matt
06-05-2008, 06:27 PM

It is virtually confirmed. VoG says it's the first week of June. Applause Store are selling tickets for June 5th. Heat says it's June 5th. Every other magazine and newspaper says it is June 5th. It's looking pretty convincing to me.

(Random irritation #2; do new members have the right to come in and start saying VoG is wrong when they haven't been around in the past?)

chrissy
06-05-2008, 06:28 PM
Oi MORPHEOUS U KNOW AS MUCH AS ME OR ANYONE ELSE SO SHUT UR TRAP!!!:yuk::yuk: & AND AS I SAID A MINUTE AGO, APPLAUSESTORE LAST YEAR SAID THE LAUNCH WAS ON MAY 25TH AND IT WASNT!!! SO YES THEY HAVE DEFINATELY GOT IT WRONG AT LEAST ONCE BEFORE!!

MrGaryy
06-05-2008, 06:29 PM
Oi MORPHEOUS U KNOW AS MUCH AS ME OR ANYONE ELSE SO SHUT UR TRAP!!!:yuk::yuk: & AND AS I SAID A MINUTE AGO, APPLAUSESTORE LAST YEAR SAID THE LAUNCH WAS ON MAY 25TH AND IT WASNT!!! SO YES THEY HAVE DEFINATELY GOT IT WRONG AT LEAST ONCE BEFORE!!

Please don't right in capitals, its against the rules.

Stu
06-05-2008, 06:29 PM
Do you want a cookie? Because if you did , all you had to do was ask.

I'm not saying he's wrong
You said he was full of crap. That sort of gave me the impression that you thought he was wrong.

MrGaryy
06-05-2008, 06:30 PM

It is virtually confirmed. VoG says it's the first week of June. Applause Store are selling tickets for June 5th. Heat says it's June 5th. Every other magazine and newspaper says it is June 5th. It's looking pretty convincing to me.

(Random irritation #2; do new members have the right to come in and start saying VoG is wrong when they haven't been around in the past?)

Like I said before, I'm not saying, hes wrong!

Tom

Ah, these magazines and newspapers that have been refuted in the past for being unreliable sources? :rolleyes:

I agree though, it does seem quite convincing.

chrissy
i didnt realise it was agaisnt the rules :( & wtf Morpheus?

Stu
06-05-2008, 06:31 PM
i didnt realise it was agaisnt the rules :( & wtf Morpheus?
Yay! You got my name right this time!

Tom
06-05-2008, 06:31 PM
Oi MORPHEOUS U KNOW AS MUCH AS ME OR ANYONE ELSE SO SHUT UR TRAP!!!:yuk::yuk:

You shut yours and learn to argue your point like a proper person not a kid. Oh and theres a key to the left of the keyboard which says CAPS LOCK. You might want to press it.

MrGaryy
06-05-2008, 06:32 PM

You said he was full of c**p. That sort of gave me the impression that you thought he was wrong.

Well thats your opinion, but it certainly what I was trying to convey.

MrGaryy
06-05-2008, 06:33 PM

You said he was full of c**p. That sort of gave me the impression that you thought he was wrong.

Well thats your opinion, but it certainly wasn't what I was trying to convey.

MrGaryy

Well thats your opinion, but it certainly what I was trying to convey.

Matt

Ah, these magazines and newspapers that have been refuted in the past for being unreliable sources? :rolleyes:

Yes.

But when they all begin reporting the same thing, it does make that thing more likely.

BBDodge
06-05-2008, 06:37 PM
Gosh the show's not even started and look at all the squabbling :kiss:

MrGaryy
06-05-2008, 06:37 PM

Kevin
06-05-2008, 06:39 PM

Maybe they've read the forums in the past and havn't bothered signing up? :wink:

MrGaryy
06-05-2008, 06:39 PM
Sorry about trebble posting btw.:shocked:

chrissy
06-05-2008, 06:40 PM
Why do you type a sif your some executive person, your a nobody!!! your a fan of BB like me, so dont you dare talk down to me

chrissy
06-05-2008, 06:42 PM
Why do you type a sif your some executive person, your a nobody!!! your a fan of BB like me, so dont you dare talk down to me

Stu
06-05-2008, 06:43 PM

Well , stating that somebody is full of crap sort of conveys that you think his news is not trustworthy. Im not down with todays linguo but my best guess was ''VoG is full of crap sometimes'' = ''Mr. VoG is a liar''.

chrissy
06-05-2008, 06:44 PM
btw i do know of VoG, i used to read all the forums before i signed up

Tom
06-05-2008, 06:46 PM

Pot, kettle, black.

Stu
You talked down to me awhile ago , and now your complaining that somebody is talking down to you?

Ever get the impression that people talk down to you because your acting like an ass?

Matt

Just like you talk down to everyone else?

MrGaryy
06-05-2008, 06:47 PM

Well , stating that somebody is full of c**p sort of conveys that you think his news is not trustworthy. Im not down with todays linguo but my best guess was ''VoG is full of c**p sometimes'' = ''Mr. VoG is a liar''.

Look I'm not going to argue with you so lets just leave it. Now you know that not what I meant and I know that you didn't get that.:thumbs:

Stu
06-05-2008, 06:48 PM

Well , stating that somebody is full of c**p sort of conveys that you think his news is not trustworthy. Im not down with todays linguo but my best guess was ''VoG is full of c**p sometimes'' = ''Mr. VoG is a liar''.

Look I'm not going to argue with you so lets just leave it. Now you know that not what I meant and I know that you didn't get that.:thumbs:
Nobody is arguing. Try not to take things so seriously. Just a little mindless fun :joker:.

chrissy
06-05-2008, 06:48 PM
no thts u lot m8s

MrGaryy
06-05-2008, 06:49 PM

Nobody is arguing. Try not to take things so seriously.

Debating, discussing, whatever you want to call it. If I was taking it seriously, I wouldn't of tried to diefuse it. Just leave it now.

PS

Chrissy, calm down lol.

Stu
06-05-2008, 06:50 PM

Debating, discussing, whatever you want to call it. If I was taking it seriously, I wouldn't of tried to diefuse it. Just leave it now.

PS

Chrissy, calm down lol.
Why are you trying to tell me leave it all the time? Leave what? Nothing is actualy happening , as far as I can tell. Nothing , save for joyless fun from reading Chrissy's posts.

Matt
06-05-2008, 06:51 PM
no thts u lot m8s

So you don't talk down to everyone? What do you call this then...

Stu
06-05-2008, 06:52 PM
no thts u lot m8s

So you don't talk down to everyone? What do you call this then...

Leave the poor kid be. He was just trying to play with ol' Morpheus.

MrGaryy
06-05-2008, 06:52 PM

PS

Chrissy, calm down lol.
Why are you trying to tell me leave it? Leave what? Nothing is actualy happening , as far as I can tell. Nothing , save for joyless fun from reading Chrissy's posts.

Look we are at arguing because we are contradicting everything each other says. I don't want to discuss it any further.

GiGi
06-05-2008, 06:53 PM

your right... i remember

Stu
06-05-2008, 06:54 PM

PS

Chrissy, calm down lol.
Why are you trying to tell me leave it? Leave what? Nothing is actualy happening , as far as I can tell. Nothing , save for joyless fun from reading Chrissy's posts.

Look we are at arguing because we are contradicting everything each other says. I don't want to discuss it any further.
What a cryptic post. Nobody is arguing. Nothing is actualy being debated right now. I wish I could understand what you were on about , but whatever. Call a spade a spade and all that.

MrGaryy
06-05-2008, 06:55 PM

PS

Chrissy, calm down lol.

Nobody is arguing. Nothing is actualy being debated right now. I wish I could understand what you were on about , but whatever. Call a spade a spade and all that.

Please respect my wishes and not discuss "it" further.

Stu
06-05-2008, 06:56 PM

PS

Chrissy, calm down lol.

Nobody is arguing. Nothing is actualy being debated right now. I wish I could understand what you were on about , but whatever. Call a spade a spade and all that.

Listen , theirs no 'it'. If you dont want to discuss 'it' any further - dont!

housem8
06-05-2008, 06:56 PM
I was hoping by now that a date would be confirmed, I see we still have to wait for real proof, sad

MrGaryy
06-05-2008, 06:57 PM

PS

Chrissy, calm down lol.

Oh FFS!

Stu
06-05-2008, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by housem8
I was hoping by now that a date would be confirmed, I see we still have to wait for real proof, sad
Put it down to TV scheduling , I assume.

Stu
06-05-2008, 06:58 PM

PS

Chrissy, calm down lol.

Oh FFS!
???

If you dont want to discuss 'it' any further - dont reply! , I dont give a hoot either way , im happy to debate 'it; , but stop trying to tell me what to post and what not to post all the time!

Blink_Me
06-05-2008, 06:58 PM
Lock this topic.

It has gone off topic. What a waste of time.

Stu
06-05-2008, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Blink_Me
Lock this topic.

Why post in it then? The mods are going to surely lock it when they see it anyway. Since page 1 even :laugh:.

AlexBigBrother
to try and move on from the dispute....
it really doesn't matter if the june 5th date is official, either way it'll be watched by millions and that!
but are the tickets already on sale, stating june 5th?

BBDodge
Originally posted by GiGi_BB

your right... i remember

They were selling free tickets?

Stu
Originally posted by AlexBigBrother
I think so , but it still does not confirm anything because people are saying it could just be an early eviction.

Blink_Me
06-05-2008, 07:00 PM
Lock this topic.

Why post in it then? The mods are going to surely lock it when they see it anyway. Since page 1 even :laugh:.

It stopped the arguing, didn't it?

:tongue:

BBDodge
Originally posted by AlexBigBrother
to try and move on from the dispute....
it really doesn't matter if the june 5th date is official, either way it'll be watched by millions and that!

It does as I've just booked leave for June 6th.

Matt08
Back on topic, i've emailed Applause Store so hopefully they'll let me know if those tickets are for the launch or an evicition.

Stu
Lock this topic.

It stopped the arguing, didn't it?

:tongue:
Point taken :thumbs:.

Now for the topic. Which was...ummm...

housem8
06-05-2008, 07:02 PM

I put it down to money, nothing else

The Daily Star will make a lot of money by feeding big brother fans news bit by bit, I remember last year how annoying it was waiting for the date and the Eye. Keeping us waiting keeps us interested so we keep buying Newspapers

housem8
06-05-2008, 07:02 PM

The Daily Star will make a lot of money by feeding big brother fans news bit by bit, I remember last year how annoying it was waiting for the date and the Eye. Keeping us waiting keeps us interested so we keep buying Newspapers

housem8
06-05-2008, 07:03 PM

AlexBigBrother
06-05-2008, 07:07 PM
i am actually really excited for bb9 now!

housem8
06-05-2008, 07:10 PM
Oh dear :shocked: my post went in three times. The forums running very slow anyone else experiencing this?

Stu
06-05-2008, 07:10 PM
Oh dear :shocked: my post went in three times. The forums running very slow anyone else experiencing this?
Yep. Judging by this topic , everyone is getting it.