PDA

View Full Version : This day last year

GiGi
07-05-2008, 07:55 PM
our desires to see Eatocks latest design was fulfilled with the unveiling of the BB8 EYE.

It seems like so little time ago..... just like last month. awwwww i love nostalgia!

Anywho!! That means that as BB9 is starting five days later than BB8, we should see the eye in about five working days time, which brings us up to next Wednesday - the 14th May. :thumbs2:

Callum
07-05-2008, 07:58 PM
Omg was the bb8 eye released this day last year?
i hated the bb8 eye with a passion, it didn't even grow on me, i hope the bb9 is much better.

*mazedsalv**
07-05-2008, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by GiGi_BB
our desires to see Eatocks latest design was fulfilled with the unveiling of the BB8 EYE.

It seems like so little time ago..... just like last month. awwwww i love nostalgia!

Anywho!! That means that as BB9 is starting five days later than BB8, we should see the eye in about five working days time, which brings us up to next Wednesday - the 14th May. :thumbs2:

:spin:

mozzymozmoz
07-05-2008, 07:59 PM
yeah!

i rember this time last year, i was on easter holidays or something, and the eye was found at midnight on the heat or daily star or some readable thing sdaying it was.

i hated it at first. then it did kinda grow on me.

i hope this yearts ius better though!

Scarlett.
07-05-2008, 08:00 PM
I'm sure it was the 8th lol

Xander
07-05-2008, 08:01 PM
I remember this time last year with makolampy:whistle: and their fake eyes, but it was the News of the World that were the first to leak the eye.

Spike
07-05-2008, 08:04 PM
I remember when it was released, still haven't made my mind up if I like it or not lol

I also think we will see the BB9 eye on May 14th or if we are lucky Sunday.

Loukas
07-05-2008, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Xander
I remember this time last year with makolampy:whistle: and their fake eyes, but it was the News of the World that were the first to leak the eye.

And yet this year they say davina's going to quit!!

Anyway, back to the topic on hand, In a week or so hopefully begining of next week latest end of next week.

Jack
07-05-2008, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by DoubleTrouble

They said that last year as well.

Loukas
07-05-2008, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Jack
Originally posted by DoubleTrouble

They said that last year as well.

Ohhhh, Diden't know that, thanks Jack!

luvin-bb-since-no1
08-05-2008, 04:25 PM
cant wait to see the new eye

Bigbrotherin
08-05-2008, 04:59 PM
I'm expecting it to be the 14th, but I've heard they don't go back to work for 2 weeks.

Sod_James
08-05-2008, 05:29 PM
Exciting. i dont think though they release it at exactly the same time every year. ya never know they might not let us see it untill like 3 days before the launch or somthing. I hope not though cos that would be mean.

Bigbrotherin
08-05-2008, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Sod_James
Exciting. i dont think though they release it at exactly the same time every year. you never know they might not let us see it untill like 3 days before the launch or somthing. I hope not though cos that would be mean.

I doubt it, they need all the publicity they can get.

imagination
08-05-2008, 10:03 PM
who cares about the frigging eye, or what it looks like? how can you guys be excited about the look of the BB eye??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????

GiGi
08-05-2008, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by imagination
who cares about the frigging eye, or what it looks like? how can you guys be excited about the look of the BB eye??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????

Well I care! There's at least one person.!!!:flower:

sorry! that seemed really blunt when i re-read it! no i suppose it doesnt really matter... but it makes me feel all excited when i think we are going to see the eye soon! there is just something very luring and promiscuous about it! xxx

imagination
08-05-2008, 10:37 PM
ok! I just dont get it. it seems a bit obssessive. but who am I?

Barbie
09-05-2008, 11:56 AM
I like to see the eye because its quite iconic to BB

Glenn.
09-05-2008, 01:10 PM
They hype is sometimes better than the actual show itself. I cannot wait to see the brand spanking new logo....(saying that sentance in my head has just made my stomach leap lol)
As Barbie-Big-Bro has said, its iconic to Big Brother.
I just wish they would hurry up and release it.....NOT LONG FOLKS!!!!

Matt
09-05-2008, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by imagination

Many reasons:

1. The release of the eye is usually the first piece of official news we get each year
2. It's the logo of the TV program that we are fans of
3. It could give us clues to what the graphics/studio sets will look like, and maybe even series themes
4. The eye logo is as much a part of the show as anything else

To dismiss it is just stupid :rolleyes: