PDA

View Full Version : 5 Changes I Want!

MrGaryy
07-05-2008, 10:07 PM
1.Get rid of the current entrance! It's too long and takes them forever to get up/down that eventually, it just gets awkward!

2.Leave the winter series! As much as I love BB, I think they should do what they said they were going to do and rest it to build anticipation for the summer. Perhaps somthing like BB Panto might work again or show another series of BBUS.

3.No contact with the outside world! There was way too much in BB8. Chanelle re-entering, Charley's fake eviction, the news anchor task, Alex and Adele coming in, Pauline!

4.Bring back secret missions! They don't have to be big elaborate ones like Makosi's Secret Garden and no prizes of immunity for more than a week! Just the nice small ones like Caprice's, Orlaith's, Nadia's and Makosi's last one where she was in a cage. With nice simple personal rewards like fags and stuff.

5.Stop showing the rest of the house when someone else is in the Diary Room making some big decision. It's gotten old, they expect now when they are gathered at the sofa, and someone is called to the diaryroom, that they are going to see them.

*mazedsalv**
07-05-2008, 10:10 PM
I agree with everything but for Number 3, I agree what your saying but i think that a housemate should get a suprise from a family member each week eg. Presents, even seeing them but with a glass window infront of them.

They do these kind of suprises in many BB series around the world.

Brekkie
07-05-2008, 10:20 PM
Ooh, was expecting something stupid here like "vote to save" or something, but pretty sensible suggestions there.

I do disagree with bringing back Secret Missions though - I think that's been done enough recently and we need to move away from producers singling out one housemate for special treatment - all HMs should have the opportunity to win any rewards on offer.

MrGaryy
07-05-2008, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Brekkie
Ooh, was expecting something stupid here like "vote to save" or something, but pretty sensible suggestions there.

I do disagree with bringing back Secret Missions though - I think that's been done enough recently and we need to move away from producers singling out one housemate for special treatment - all HMs should have the opportunity to win any rewards on offer.

Well, I mean the ones where BB says "can one hm come to the DR?" therefore giving everybody equal opportunity to get the mission.

I do think that vote to save would be good as it would eliminate the boring ones.

chrissy
07-05-2008, 10:58 PM
Everything you have said is SOOOOO right x

Spike
08-05-2008, 06:49 AM
I agree with all the points.

Barbie
08-05-2008, 07:41 AM
The Tasks need to be funnier the Assault course (if you can call it that is getting worse and worse) They also nee to give punishments for failing tasks because last year they just kept giving up making tasks really bad it should be punishment for failure and reward for success

Billy
08-05-2008, 07:44 AM
We had a secret mission in series eight.

Does nobody remember Nicky's being funny task :tongue:

Loukas
08-05-2008, 07:52 AM
1) Make The House Bigger! - I mean its getting smaller every year! What's the point!

2) Get rid of the walkway into the house!!! Back to normal walkway, BB6,BB7 walkway.

3) NO contact with the outside! There was WAY too much last year!

4) A normal 2-3 weeks so we get to know the housemates! Before giving them tasks, secret missions ect.

5) Dermot to come back to BBLB and Russel to BBBM.

Captain.Remy
08-05-2008, 08:23 AM
1. Vote to save. We won't have unfair eliminations anymore.
2. No secret house. Way too predictable and pointless.
3. Not more than 4 late-comers.
4. Longer twists: and at least, they should have an impact on the game.
5. More competition by taking away the prize fund: the housemates will learn that nothing is free.

BBDodge
08-05-2008, 12:03 PM
Well from the Heat photos and VoG's info it seems some of these wishes are going to be granted.

There isn't a HND so the main House will be bigger.

There will be fewer Housemates.

There will be greater emphasis on competition.

With the show still at 13 weeks and fewer housemates that will presumably mean either:

No double evictions.
Fewer housemates in the final week.
Some fake evictions, or a week when the housemates are split rather than being evicted.
A delay before the 1st eviction so we can get to know everyone before 1 of them is gone for good.

rhombus92
12-05-2008, 01:17 PM
1) do not, i repeat do not have a single secret house. predictable and boring
2) try and get some mentally stable housemates
3) no more opening night twists. stupid and boring
4) dont decide a winner half way through. like they did in hijack gaurunteeing john for final and giving eugene 50000
5) one last thing. go mega evil, ignoring all criticism. give the bb voice a evil twist, insulting housemates, exhausting them both physically and mentally. kind of making bb like another house mate. give them a proper personality#
6) relentlessness is key. no rewards or luxuries aloud. ban cigerttes alltogether, dont be nice, it gets u no where big brother. be strict and enforce rules, but also change them, shuffling them and confusing housemates into baffledom

BigBrotherfan4ever
12-05-2008, 01:24 PM
1 Normal housemate ie no wannabees
2 Bigger House
3 Longer Tasks ie 2/3 days
4 If housemates are sure they want to leave let them go
5 No HND