PDA

View Full Version : Big Sister or Kittens warped mind

Jayjay
31-05-2004, 09:27 PM
What is Kitten on. She may have not won the group round to having a rebellion so she invents Big Sister, and now it looks like there is a cult starting. If she thinks Big Brother is sexist why the hell is she in there. I know some people think she is vunerable due to her passed e.t.c. but she had all the psychologists tests to get in there. I am begining to have no time for her.

steve_o
31-05-2004, 09:34 PM
It serves the loonies right for sticking her in there in the first place. Don't know who's more bonkers them or her :laugh:

:spin:

LovesTania
31-05-2004, 09:48 PM
she makes me laugh my head off!!!!
she is well fun and here is my fave clip so far in the house.

Big Brother- This Is Big Brother. Big Brother would like 2 remind all housemates that no glass is to b around the Spa Area.

Kitten: Sorry Could u repeat that no glass around the......what area!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

dustmite
31-05-2004, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by LovesTania
Big Brother- This Is Big Brother. Big Brother would like 2 remind all housemates that no glass is to b around the Spa Area.

Kitten: Sorry Could you repeat that no glass around the......what area!

I actually found that a depressing statement, I've heard four/five year olds say that... oh wait, Kitten is a five year old.

steve_o
31-05-2004, 10:05 PM
Sorry Loves Tania but I didn't get it. I thought she repected Health and Safety or is that only when there worried about her own. She's annoying and needs to grow up, maybe this house may sort her out, we'll see. Either that or she starts chucking the furniture and crockery about. :shocked:

:spin:

liliacqueen
31-05-2004, 10:54 PM
well im begining to warm to her personaly.

Mark
01-06-2004, 01:44 AM
She's now saying if she gets voted out, she's not leaving the house - and will squat there for the remainder.

Apparently, 'she had rights'.

Pfft! :hugesmile:

- Mark

James
01-06-2004, 09:04 AM
lol They might have to drag her out if she is evicted, or it might be a month after it's finished and she's still insisting she has a right to live there.

BigSister
01-06-2004, 09:06 AM
she stole my name as well:laugh:

dustmite
01-06-2004, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Mark
She's now saying if she gets voted out, she's not leaving the house - and will squat there for the remainder.

Apparently, 'she had rights'.

It's a shame that noone's explained to her that squatter's rights only apply to places designated as having residential use... isn't it? :devil:

LEE
01-06-2004, 11:13 AM
she stole my name as well:laugh: I thought that as well Big Sister :hugesmile:

Julia L
01-06-2004, 03:45 PM
Lol, maybe she was reading this forum a while ago and decided to use your name! :hugesmile:

ickle04
01-06-2004, 04:22 PM
Kitten :sleep: more like mardy moggie :joker: