PDA

View Full Version : what theme ....

serensilver
08-05-2008, 08:11 PM
Hi guys well BB is coming in a few weeks and i was just curious to see what theme you would pick for the bedroom if you could designs it?

you need to pick your theme and then you can put one nice item (it can be anything) in the room and then put one bad item! the items dont have to match the theme!

E.g theme desert island

nice item - popcorn machine:thumbs2:

bad item - stink bombs through the air con! :bigsmile:

Loukas
08-05-2008, 08:15 PM
No theme i hope. Just a well designed bedroom.

serensilver
08-05-2008, 08:17 PM
but if you had to have a theme? :shrug::spin2:

mozzymozmoz
08-05-2008, 08:27 PM
i would have calm and colourfull,

all white walls, and white floor, and the floor curves onto the wall, so there is no real defination between to two, and the beds in white, those are moulded into the wall and floor too, so everything is basically curved and white and all merging into each other.

Then each bed cover, singles and doubles are each a differnt bright and bold colour. with mood lights chaning colour pointing down the walls. (there my item/items)

=]

housem8
08-05-2008, 08:45 PM
Waterbed theme with aquariums filled with fish giving it a whole aqua feel to the bedroom, may sound wacky?

MrGaryy
08-05-2008, 08:49 PM
Nothing resembling BB8's! lol All the others were quite nice though. BB5's was just too small!

Hugo
08-05-2008, 09:03 PM
No theme. LOL

Conor
08-05-2008, 09:14 PM
None. Both BB6 and BB7 had amazing looking bedrooms and no apparent theme. I think it would look extremely tacky if each room has a different them this year :P

MR.K!
08-05-2008, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by mozzymozmoz
i would have calm and colourfull,

all white walls, and white floor, and the floor curves onto the wall, so there is no real defination between to two, and the beds in white, those are moulded into the wall and floor too, so everything is basically curved and white and all merging into each other.

Then each bed cover, singles and doubles are each a differnt bright and bold colour. with mood lights chaning colour pointing down the walls. (there my item/items)

=] Thats so cool !! I love that idea !!

BigBrother9
08-05-2008, 11:06 PM
i did not like last year theme to much colours.

Bigbrotherin
09-05-2008, 01:18 AM
Futuristic.

rhombus92
11-05-2008, 11:46 AM
i wud love an ultra modern, quite industrial house with stairs hung by steel wire, and the chairs that float on magnets (which do exist, search google for hoverit). alot of silver and black. recently they have had alot of colour and stuff, and i dont really like that, it is an eye sore.

having a modern house is nothing like what they have done before. uber modern and alot of reflective stuff. a all out tile floor would be cool, alot of granite and a fire (most likely fake due to health and safety) would allow the group to gather. alot of straight simplistic lines and white, no more curves please!!

AlexBigBrother
11-05-2008, 06:10 PM
anyone think, with the green walls in the garden they might go for a completely environmentally friendly theme!

wild guess

Hugo
11-05-2008, 06:43 PM
I would like the house to be more normal this year. so it actually looks like a home.

BiggerBro
11-05-2008, 07:03 PM
I would love for it to be modern and sleek.