PDA

View Full Version : Highlights show, live feed or both?

Bigbrotherin
08-05-2008, 09:47 PM
Which do you watch?

I watch both, but sometimes I find it a challenge to tune in to the highlights show because the format is so dull and highlights are so drab most days. The live feed despite the bird noises is so much better.

I wonder if this is part of the reason why the highlights show ratings have fallen in recent years.

With the popularity of digital tv and the internet, people don't need to sit though 40 minutes of rubbish and 20 minutes of actual highlights.

Loukas
08-05-2008, 09:55 PM
I watch Both :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :blush2:

Spike
09-05-2008, 06:18 AM
I watch both too, they are both good.

*mazedsalv**
09-05-2008, 06:26 AM
I watch both so I can see what the producers are cutting out. Ive realised that when i was watching Live, Emilia and Victor were completely different people, they were bobding in with the others, having a laugh, playing games and all that got onto the HL shows is the bad side of them.

Same with Aisleyne, I watched Live for the first time(got E4 while BB7 was on) and Aisleyne was soo nice, however they portrayed her as being far from that in the HLs, but the public still loved her anyways :bigsmile:

Captain.Remy
09-05-2008, 06:31 AM
Only Highlights because the live feed is unavailable from outside the UK. I would have paid for it if I could watch it but I cannot.

adam7
09-05-2008, 07:15 AM
Both.
As much as i can.
:blush2: