PDA

View Full Version : Heatworld BB9 news on Sunday [was: 'The Eye!']

Bigbrotherin
09-05-2008, 03:46 PM
Heatworld will have some news on BB9 on midnight Sunday. I wonder if this the eye? :tongue::tongue:

Billy
09-05-2008, 03:47 PM
I think it is

bigbrotherbest99
09-05-2008, 03:48 PM
where did you find this out from ? if you dont mind me asking ?

Bigbrotherin
09-05-2008, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by bigbrotherbest99

the heatworld website, it says it's gonna haven news on midnight sunday that it can't reveal now. someone on ds, the person who posted the first house pic, said it'll be the eye, and it probably will be since thats the only thing we don't know apart from presenters.

Matt
09-05-2008, 03:49 PM

Click here (http://www.heatworld.com/Article/5552/Big+Brother/We%e2%80%99ve+got+exciting+Big+Brother+news%e2%80% a6)

bigbrotherbest99
09-05-2008, 03:50 PM
oh thanks, i hope its the eye and mabey.... telling us about a new format for bb9 !!

Matt
09-05-2008, 03:51 PM
I would suggest you change the thread title btw - it is rather misleading.

bigbrotherbest99
09-05-2008, 03:53 PM
Yes a moment there i though it was the eye

Bigbrotherin
09-05-2008, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Matt
I would suggest you change the thread title btw - it is rather misleading.

I will if it turns out not to be.

Captain.Remy
09-05-2008, 03:57 PM
I definitely think they will reveal the eye, it's time to !

Xander
09-05-2008, 03:57 PM
Could be eye, wouldn't surprise me as heat have been rather reliable in the past revealing big brother related stuff.

Spike
09-05-2008, 03:58 PM
I hope it is the eye, I am expecting to see it next week so I think it could be.

Bigbrotherin
09-05-2008, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Captain.Remy
I definitely think they will reveal the eye, it's time to !

The article does have an eye at the top, so hopefully :cheer2:.

Scarlett.
09-05-2008, 03:59 PM
At least my prediction was half-right, we got some info on when the eye will be released (hopefully)

Riz
i wander why they used bb7 eye and not bb8 lol

jimmytubbs

Click here (http://www.heatworld.com/Article/5552/Big+Brother/We%e2%80%99ve+got+exciting+Big+Brother+news%e2%80% a6)
you would thing heat would put the bb8 eye on not bb7

Matt
09-05-2008, 04:01 PM
I don't think it'll be the eye personally - that usually surfaces in the press first.

I think it'll be more along the lines of confirming series details, such as who's hosting BBLB etc.

Bigbrotherin
09-05-2008, 04:03 PM
I don't think it'll be the eye personally - that usually surfaces in the press first.

I think it'll be more along the lines of confirming series details, such as who's hosting BBLB etc.

Heat are sort of the press. Plus usually those details don't surface till a fortnight before.

Tom
09-05-2008, 04:03 PM
I think it might be a press release that can be added from 00.00 on Monday onwards. We might get the same information regurgitated around the press on Monday.

Scarlett.
09-05-2008, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Rizwan
i wander why they used bb7 eye and not bb8 lol Cause the BB8 eye was crap
The BB7 one was cool

Bigbrotherin
09-05-2008, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Tom_
I think it might be a press release that can be added from 00.00 on Monday onwards. We might get the same information regurgitated around the press on Monday.

I think we'll find out at 12 oclock in the night on saturday since 00:00 monday is not sunday.

Billy
09-05-2008, 04:07 PM
I would be suprised if it WASNT the eye, especially with waht Digital Sid said.

Bigbrotherin
09-05-2008, 04:10 PM
I guess we'll find out in 2 days.

GiGi
09-05-2008, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Bigbrotherin

I think we'll find out at 12 oclock in the night on saturday since 00:00 monday is not sunday.

good thinking.... thats better... because i wouldn't be able to stay awake until 12 on a schoolnight!

Bigbrotherin
09-05-2008, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by GiGi_BB

good thinking.... thats better... because i wouldn't be able to stay awake until 12 on a schoolnight!

same here.

GiGi
09-05-2008, 04:16 PM
although... it says midnight on Sunday night... so i think it will actually be not tomorrow.

also... it says "news" so i kinda agree with matt that it wont be the eye.... but it could be something even more exciting!!! im gonna have such a fab weekend now!! i love bb fever!!

Bigbrotherin
09-05-2008, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Chewy
i wander why they used bb7 eye and not bb8 lol Cause the BB8 eye was c**p
The BB7 one was cool

nah its probably that if people just saw the headline and the BB8 eye, they might think 'oh its just news on chanelle'.

Bigbrotherin
09-05-2008, 04:18 PM
although... it says midnight on Sunday night... so i think it will actually be not tomorrow.

also... it says "news" so i kinda agree with matt that it wont be the eye.... but it could be something even more exciting!!! Im going to have such a fab weekend now!! i love bb fever!!

lol, isn't the eye news? if the eye is featured in the papers yearly, surely it's considered news?

unless it's both news and an eye.

but why would they have news so early?

GiGi
09-05-2008, 04:19 PM
i wander why they used bb7 eye and not bb8 lol Cause the BB8 eye was c**p
The BB7 one was cool

nah its probably that if people just saw the headline and the BB8 eye, they might think 'oh its just news on chanelle'.

exactly!!! we are all sick to tears of seeing that eye around. I think the earlier they release the eye the better. That way when the press are reporting on big brother rumors they can use this years logo not last years.

GiGi
09-05-2008, 04:20 PM

also... it says "news" so i kinda agree with matt that it wont be the eye.... but it could be something even more exciting!!! Im going to have such a fab weekend now!! i love bb fever!!

lol, isn't the eye news? if the eye is featured in the papers yearly, surely it's considered news?

unless it's both news and an eye.

but why would they have news so early?

i suppose, and they prob wouldnt make such a big deal about it. what did digitalsid say???

Matt
09-05-2008, 04:20 PM

The article says midnight on Sunday night, not midnight on Saturday night. I'd be inclined to agree with Tom_.

Barbie
09-05-2008, 04:27 PM
I wonder what they will reveal .... they say it cant be done before midnight so it must be something official
im guessing the eye but possibly not

Hugo
09-05-2008, 04:29 PM
It will be Sunday night Monday morning. Heatworld allways do it like that.

GiGi
09-05-2008, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by tooperfect
It will be Sunday night Monday morning. Heatworld allways do it like that.

OMG I have butterflies in my stomach. We may be within hours of seeing the EYE!!! XXX:hug:

MR.K!
09-05-2008, 04:40 PM
I think that the official BB site will put up its waiting page with the eye on it at the same time, which heat will copy onto thier website and this will be thier 'news'

BIG-BRO-FAN
09-05-2008, 04:42 PM
Hmmm. I wonder what this could be. This suspense is killing me! It will be interesting to see whether it is the BB9 eye, or some series information, or maybe they'll be official house pictures, because they'll have to do the "guinea pig run" soon, won't they? I won't be able to stay up until midnight on Sunday but I'll look forward to see what it is when I get home from school on Monday night.

As I said, maybe it's house pictures?

GiGi
09-05-2008, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by BIG-BRO-FAN
Hmmm. I wonder what this could be. This suspense is killing me! It will be interesting to see whether it is the BB9 eye, or some series information, or maybe they'll be official house pictures, because they'll have to do the "guinea pig run" soon, won't they? I won't be able to stay up until midnight on Sunday but I'll look forward to see what it is when I get home from school on Monday night.

Im in the same boat! Are you in sixth year?

Bigbrotherin
09-05-2008, 04:46 PM

calm down lol

it might be nothing. there again presenter info isn't exactly exciting so it probably will be something :spin:

BIG-BRO-FAN
09-05-2008, 04:48 PM

calm down lol

it might be nothing. there again presenter info isn't exactly exciting so it probably will be something :spin:

Sorry, got a little over excited, I just love the run-up to the series...

GiGi
09-05-2008, 04:49 PM

calm down lol

Sorry, got a little over excited, I just love the run-up to the series...

lol!! me too!!! lets have a cyberspace party!!

BigBroMad
09-05-2008, 04:54 PM
I know what i'm doing Sunday night, It's all very exciting XD!

Refreshing heatworld until i see the eye!

It makes sence of them to show the eye early this year as i think it said in the press release a couple of weeks ago that the programme would be heavily advertised (forgive me if im wrong) therefore releasing the eye early will get people enticed ready for June 5th.

Bigbrotherin
09-05-2008, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by BigBroMad

masturbating?

No, only joking, I know what your doing :thumbs:.

GiGi
09-05-2008, 04:58 PM

masturbating?

HA...no thats a monday, a tuesday... a wednesday sometimes a friday if he is in the mood.... but never a sunday!!!!

Bigbrotherin
09-05-2008, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by GiGi

masturbating?

HA...no thats a monday, a tuesday... a wednesday sometimes a friday if he is in the mood.... but never a sunday!!!!

Lol.

Redmond
09-05-2008, 05:30 PM
I don't think it will be the eye because it says "news on the new series", which makes it sound like it will be information regarding the actual show, perhaps BBLB presenters or format changes.

Anyway I expect the information to be coming out a lot earlier this year because the advertising campaign will most likely be bigger and be starting a lot earlier than last year.

Bigbrotherin
09-05-2008, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Redmond
I don't think it will be the eye because it says "news on the new series", which makes it sound like it will be information regarding the actual show, perhaps BBLB presenters or format changes.

Anyway I expect the information to be coming out a lot earlier this year because the advertising campaign will most likely be bigger and be starting a lot earlier than last year.
Yes but the ad campaign always comes out after or at the same tme as the ads.

Scarlett.
09-05-2008, 05:48 PM
Maybe its the eye and some info

Arneldo
09-05-2008, 05:59 PM
Very misleading threadt title. It should be changed, even it add a question mark at the end. Just because Heat are revealing somthing - it doesnt mean it is the eye.

Anyway, not gonna get over excited. Earlier this year they said they had exclusive Hijack news - but all they told us was that Dermot was hosting, which we all already knew.

Tom
09-05-2008, 08:49 PM

Ah, I misread it. If its released on a Sunday it probably won't be the eye, probably just some 'exclusives' from Heat.

Loukas
09-05-2008, 09:15 PM
It's probably the new BBLB presenter! My moneys on Steve Jones!

MrGaryy
09-05-2008, 09:18 PM
When it comes to BB although heat are reliable, they are usually way behind and any "news" they report turn out to be old rumors.

GiGi
09-05-2008, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by DoubleTrouble

i think steve jones or gethin jones.... but they are pretty much the same person!

MrGaryy
09-05-2008, 09:19 PM

i think steve jones or gethin jones.... but they are pretty much the same person!

OMG! IIRC awhile ago Heatworld reported that Gethin had gotten a new job but they couldn't tell us what it was yet!

GiGi
09-05-2008, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by thebiggerbrother

OMG! IIRC awhile ago Heatworld reported that Gethin had gotten a new job but they couldn't tell us what it was yet!

omg! it could be BBLB!!! I like him... TBH it doesn't really take a really great presenter to pull BBLB off. just a bit of natural personality and wit... which i think all of the rumored candidates have.

MrGaryy
09-05-2008, 09:36 PM

omg! it could be BBLB!!! I like him... TBH it doesn't really take a really great presenter to pull BBLB off. just a bit of natural personality and wit... which i think all of the rumored candidates have.

Could be or it could just be this new BBC show E24. But I'm pretty sure they told us about his mystery job after they told us about that which leaves us with some hope!

MrGaryy
09-05-2008, 09:41 PM
I'm really lexcited now, I'm deffo going to stay up.

KKBL
09-05-2008, 09:46 PM
TBB why did you just delete the post about Miquita?

KKBL
09-05-2008, 09:47 PM
ohhhhh

MrGaryy
09-05-2008, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Glass
TBB why did you just delete the post about Miquita?

I wanted to start a thread about becuase I've done some investigating!:wink:

Xander
09-05-2008, 10:03 PM
How do you it is the eye? when it not even sunday yet...

*talking about thread title*

MrGaryy
09-05-2008, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Xander
How do you it is the eye? when it not even sunday yet...

*talking about thread title*

No he means that this thread used to be called "The Eye!". I made the same mistake!

*mazedsalv**
09-05-2008, 10:56 PM
This is getting exciting!!

Meredith
09-05-2008, 11:00 PM
Why do people care about the eye so much anyway?

Glenn.
09-05-2008, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Meredith
Why do people care about the eye so much anyway?

Are you completely insane????
We care about the eye so much coz it means Big Brother is on his way:hello::hello:

Meredith
09-05-2008, 11:30 PM
Well, we know BB is on it's way, but I just find the obsession over the eye to be rather odd.

Dan_
09-05-2008, 11:32 PM
The only eyes I care about are the two in my head.

Glenn.
09-05-2008, 11:32 PM
Well, we know BB is on it's way, but I just find the obsession over the eye to be rather odd.

Your obviuosly not a BB fanatic then. The eye signals the build up to the new series. Lets face it, it wouldnt be Big Brother without its iconic logo, which changes every year. We just look forward to seeing it thats all:colour:

Meredith
09-05-2008, 11:33 PM
Define "BB Fanatic".

Glenn.
09-05-2008, 11:35 PM
Someone who obsessively scans the forum everyday for new news...

MrGaryy
09-05-2008, 11:35 PM
Define "BB Fanatic".

Noun, a person who loves BB, follows it religously, can't wait for the new series and relishes any news on it.:thumbs:

Meredith
09-05-2008, 11:37 PM
Then, in that case, no, I'm not a BB fanatic. I like the show, but I'm not a BB gossip junkie and I don't tend to get overly excited before it launches. I love launch night.

GiGi
09-05-2008, 11:39 PM
Define "BB Fanatic".

Noun, a person who loves BB, follows it religously, can't wait for the new series and relishes any news on it.:thumbs:

lol! perfect!

Xander
10-05-2008, 07:18 AM
If the theme is anything to do with what BBUSA has done then I will be pretty pee-ed off.

GiGi
10-05-2008, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Dan_
The only eyes I care about are the two in my head.

i care about them too... without them i wouldn't be able to see the BB9 Logo when it is revealed.

Harry!
10-05-2008, 09:22 AM
I want to see the eye!

BigBrother9
10-05-2008, 04:51 PM
maybe this eye be purple we never had a purple one yet.

Scarlett.
10-05-2008, 05:05 PM
The BB6 eye had purple in it

MrGaryy
10-05-2008, 05:22 PM
The BB6 eye had purple in it

It was blue really.

Hugo
10-05-2008, 05:25 PM
Just to remind everbody. The Heatworld news will NOT be released tonight. It said Sunday NIGHT not Sunday morning. It will be released on Sunday night/Monday morning. Just to make it clear lol.

Hugo
10-05-2008, 05:31 PM
Also don't everbdy get their hopes up. Usually when Heatworld do mignight exclusives they a GIGANTIC let down. During BB8 they said they had something EXTREMELY exciting at midnight and got everybody hyped up, just for them to start a topic "Who was a bigger bitch Charley or Grace?" lol. Just a warning.

jimmytubbs
10-05-2008, 05:35 PM
its proberly the eye and the website or sumthing

MrGaryy
10-05-2008, 05:35 PM
Also don't everbdy get their hopes up. Usually when Heatworld do mignight exclusives they a GIGANTIC let down. During BB8 they said they had something EXTREMELY exciting at midnight and got everybody hyped up, just for them to start a topic "Who was a bigger bitch Charley or Grace?" lol. Just a warning.

I remember that. All of their midnight exclusives usually suck!

GiGi
10-05-2008, 05:37 PM

but then why are IBB making such a big deal over having the info too. There are loads of clues on that site to suggest the eye is coming very soon.

Rory
10-05-2008, 05:41 PM
What was the release date of the eye for BB7? I'm pretty sure the 7th was the BB8 eye.

GiGi
10-05-2008, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Rory
What was the release date of the eye for BB7? I'm pretty sure the 7th was the BB8 eye.

yeah, 7th May for BB8.

Im not sure about BB7. I think very early may/late may... but am not 100% sure on that one tbh.

andybigbro
10-05-2008, 06:10 PM
OMG this is exciting. I cannot waait :D

MrGaryy
10-05-2008, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Rory

yeah, 7th May for BB8.

Im not sure about BB7. I think very early may/late may... but am not 100% sure on that one tbh.

lol early may/late may - so really you just mean may! It would of had to be very early May if not late April because it launched on May 18th.

Splintered
10-05-2008, 10:21 PM
Hope sooo ! ! !

Callum
10-05-2008, 10:42 PM
Big Brother 7 eye was released on 3rd May.
I so hope it's the new eye! That would be great, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Kevin
10-05-2008, 11:08 PM

but then why are IBB making such a big deal over having the info too. There are loads of clues on that site to suggest the eye is coming very soon.

For more people to visit the site maybe?

Anyway, I hope the eye is released on Sunday/Monday! :D

BigBrother9
10-05-2008, 11:28 PM
seem they keeping this year eye very secret

MrGaryy
10-05-2008, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by BigBrother9
seem they keeping this year eye very secret

Like they do every year.

monkeymadness
10-05-2008, 11:47 PM
big brother 7 started 3 of may 2006

MrGaryy
10-05-2008, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by gary2k9
big brother 7 started 3 of may 2006

No the eye was released on the 3rd it launched on the 18th.

chrissy
11-05-2008, 01:44 AM
I just want to make a TOILET

anon.
11-05-2008, 02:41 AM

but then why are IBB making such a big deal over having the info too. T

The words 'google adsense dollars' spring to mind :rolleyes:

Barbie
11-05-2008, 05:43 AM
once the eye is out its going to be all over this and every other BB forum
i hope its a nice eye!

jimmytubbs
11-05-2008, 06:08 AM
Midnight tonight guys:spin2::colour:

Hugo
11-05-2008, 09:49 AM
I am so excited about this now. Even though I know it will probably a let down. I might stay up. Or at 10 I might just look on the sky news website for tomorrow's frontpages and that will probably give something away.

jimmytubbs
11-05-2008, 09:57 AM
yh
:elephant::dance2:

Hugo
11-05-2008, 10:17 AM
:hello::yuk::xyxwave::wink::whistle::wavey::tongue ::thumbs::thumbs2::spin::spin2::sleep::shrug::shoc ked::sad::rolleyes::puzzled::pat::nono::mad::loved up::love::laugh::laugh3::laugh2::kiss::joker::huge smile::hug::flowers::flower::eureka::elephant::dog ::devil::dazzler::dance::dance2::conf::conf2::colo ur::cloud::cheer::cheer2::cat::bouncy::bored::blus h::blush2::bigsmile::bawling::banana::angel: < That is how I'm feeling right now. Mixed emotions.

Hugo
11-05-2008, 10:24 AM
99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 999/10 on the excitement scale. WE MIGHT SEE THE EYE TONIGHT!

Xander
11-05-2008, 10:25 AM
don't get your hopes up, for all we know it could just be the new presenter of BBLB...

Hugo
11-05-2008, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Xander
don't get your hopes up, for all we know it could just be the new presenter of BBLB...
I doubt so when on IBB they are saying it is BIG news and keep an EYE open. lol

Hugo
11-05-2008, 10:32 AM
While we can’t reveal too much about what’s coming, we can give you a few hints as to what to expect in the near future…

A trusty informant has let us know that major things are going to be happening in the near future. Notice us being carefully vague here - we’ve got guns to our heads!

Here’s one piece of juicy gossip though:

Big Brother 9 will have a particular theme or feature that will make it very different to others - and it’ll be revealed soon but you heard it here first!

Also, there is a press event this coming Wednesday. Be here midnight Sunday for all the details we’re allowed to give out (it’ll be on Heatworld too, and the papers the next day…)

Somehow I don't think that will be about the presenters...

jimmytubbs
11-05-2008, 10:47 AM
cant wait:dog:

rhombus92
11-05-2008, 11:37 AM
i think it it would make sense they have the eye. they need to reveal it early to get the hype up, and it seems like they have been told when to release it, rather than it be a leak. hope they do. if so, can someone post it here!!!

KKBL
11-05-2008, 11:39 AM
ohhhh comee on!

Kylie89
11-05-2008, 11:48 AM
Thanks for sharing can't wait

andybigbro
11-05-2008, 06:02 PM
I hope its the Eye. I am soo excited
Please be the eye

GiGi
11-05-2008, 06:08 PM
its gotta be the eye!!!

I know people are saying that heat get built up over everything but the fact that IBB seem to know something. It doesn't seem exclusive to heat!

Bigbrotherin
11-05-2008, 06:10 PM
this past few hours have gone really slowly.

Hugo
11-05-2008, 06:14 PM
Where will you visit first Heatworld or IBB?

Hugo
11-05-2008, 06:14 PM
4:45 hours to go

MrGaryy
11-05-2008, 06:18 PM
Where will you visit first Heatworld or IBB?

IBB's new isn't until Wednesday, isn't it? I hope that this "news" isn't just the pics in the Star today!

lolester
11-05-2008, 06:22 PM
what is ibb

MrGaryy
11-05-2008, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by lolester
what is ibb

Inside Big Brother.net:thumbs:

andybigbro
11-05-2008, 11:12 PM
it wasnt the eye it was the presenters of BBLB how didssapointing

anon.
11-05-2008, 11:23 PM
seems IBB is getting a bit of a backlash... decided it was a good idea to post the wrong presenters then change the story come midnight...

cannot think of why exactly??

maybe so it SEEMED they had the 'news' first i guess..?

Rory
11-05-2008, 11:27 PM
Shame it wasn't the eye. :(

Kevin
11-05-2008, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by anon.
maybe so it SEEMED they had the 'news' first i guess..?

Seems highly likely.

:puzzled:

Oh well.

andybigbro
11-05-2008, 11:42 PM
Why does this topic say was;The Eye lol It clearly WASNT!

Matt
11-05-2008, 11:45 PM

I hate to say I told you so... :tongue:

Dan_
11-05-2008, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by andybigbro
Why does this topic say was;The Eye lol It clearly WASNT!

Someone was making assumptions :laugh:

andybigbro
11-05-2008, 11:52 PM

I hate to say I told you so... :tongue:

Grrrrrr Matt
LOL
:D