PDA

View Full Version : More info on wednesday

Bigbrotherin
09-05-2008, 05:56 PM
According to inside bb, theme info will be available on wendesday.

JJ.
09-05-2008, 06:00 PM
Well there is going to be a press event on Wednesday, but embargoes may be issued so the general public may not find out EVERYTHING that day.

As has already been mentioned, Sunday midnight will be the revealing of one (or both) of TWO things. ;)

Bigbrotherin
09-05-2008, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by JamesIBB
Well there is going to be a press event on Wednesday, but embargoes may be issued so the general public may not find out EVERYTHING that day.

As has already been mentioned, Sunday midnight will be the revealing of one (or both) of TWO things. ;)

eye and house pics!

Bigbrotherin
09-05-2008, 06:10 PM
BUMP!

What do we all think it may be?

bigbrotherbest99
09-05-2008, 06:11 PM
and it also says on inbb that theyr is a FORMAT change lol cant wait

JJ.
09-05-2008, 06:12 PM
What's inbb?

bigbrotherbest99
09-05-2008, 06:14 PM
soz IBB lol oops

JJ.
09-05-2008, 06:18 PM
Not necessarily a format change. Big Brother 9 will have a particular theme or feature that will make it very different to others... read between the lines, I have to word it very carefully.

Bigbrotherin
09-05-2008, 06:20 PM
Not necessarily a format change. Big Brother 9 will have a particular theme or feature that will make it very different to others... read between the lines, I have to word it very carefully.

couples BB? like some people have suggested in the comments.

Stu
09-05-2008, 06:21 PM
I can feel it now. Its going to be the same as last year. One long dry period , then EVERYTHING comes full blast in the space of a week.

Originally posted by Bigbrotherin

couples BB? like some people have suggested in the comments.

I hope they avoid overly gimmicky crap like that.

Billy
09-05-2008, 06:23 PM
If it is couples then I wont watch :( And I want to watch haha, but couples are crap

bigbrotherbest99
09-05-2008, 06:25 PM
Yes but you could say that about the same as bb5! it was the same but added a few extra things like the evil theme and some of the tasks were harder but it was the same bb

Stu
09-05-2008, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by bigbrotherbest99
Yes but you could say that about the same as bb5! it was the same but added a few extra things like the evil theme and some of the tasks were harder but it was the same bb
Yeah but they were good additions that added to the format. A couples series would **** up the format and turn it into some corny TV show.

bigbrotherbest99
09-05-2008, 06:30 PM
i dont want a couples series, but i DO want a format change and btw how can you say that?

i remember ppl sayin they hated the idea of a evil big brother yet bb5 turned out to be one of the best if not the best series ever

BIG-BRO-FAN
09-05-2008, 06:33 PM
A couple series will be an exact replica of the BBUS series, when they were matched with someone else on Launch Night. "Till Death Do Us Part" and all that.

Cody™
09-05-2008, 06:42 PM
I certainly will not be watching if theres a couples BB.

Brekkie
09-05-2008, 06:45 PM
Couples so didn't work for BBUSA and I don't want to see it here - though I do think if it was done better it could still work - but only if all evicted "couples" are eligible to be voted back in when it shifts to an individual stage.

Redmond
09-05-2008, 07:07 PM
No way will they do a couples theme, BBUK never copies an exact idea from another BB, they may take ideas and expand on them but never fully copy. We could end up seeing a couple in the house because a lot of couples were targeted at the auditions, but I don't think it will be a full theme for the series.

VOG said the entire series will focus on competition, I reckon the theme will have something to do with that. They may reveal our version of a HOH type rule system....they may even announce new public voting rules..Vote to Save?!

Stu
09-05-2008, 07:09 PM
i dont want a couples series, but i DO want a format change and btw how can you say that?

i remember people sayin they hated the idea of a evil big brother yet bb5 turned out to be one of the best if not the best series ever
Say what. I said they were good additions. Are you going to argue that the evil theme was NOT a good addiiton at the end of the day?

luvin-bb-since-no1
09-05-2008, 07:24 PM
couples would be terrible:bawling:

bigbrotherbest99
09-05-2008, 07:36 PM
no i though the evil theme was good, but there where ppl who though it would be bad but liked it the min the series started

Stu
09-05-2008, 07:39 PM
no i though the evil theme was good, but there where people who though it would be bad but liked it the min the series started
So whats your point then? No such discussion could possibly exist for a couples series , because it would almost definately , one hundred per cent suck.

bigbrotherbest99
09-05-2008, 07:39 PM
what i mean ppl dnt want a couples theme yet ppl didnt want an evil theme but the min they saw it in action they liked it

bigbrotherbest99
09-05-2008, 07:40 PM
nvm

MR.K!
09-05-2008, 08:06 PM
there definatly wont be a couples BB because the whole point is that BB9 is make or break, they will NOT risk a crappy idea like couples. Anyway they said they were going to cut back on the gimmics and have a truly original BB series this year.

Matt08
09-05-2008, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by KRA!G
there definatly wont be a couples BB because the whole point is that BB9 is make or break, they will NOT risk a crappy idea like couples. Anyway they said they were going to cut back on the gimmics and have a truly original BB series this year.

I agree, I really can't see them putting couples into the house this year.... just look at how bad the all female launch went down last year! :whistle:

bigbrotherbest99
09-05-2008, 08:14 PM
agreed wile i think the show wont be back to basics as i think they will be a few twists in there just not OTT ones

Tom
09-05-2008, 08:47 PM
I think the eye will be released on Wednesday at this press conference. My prediction was right :elephant:

Stu
10-05-2008, 09:56 AM
what i mean people dont want a couples theme yet people didnt want an evil theme but the min they saw it in action they liked it
Im not sure their were a whole lot of people against the evil theme though.