PDA

View Full Version : Little question

Bigbrotherin
09-05-2008, 11:03 PM
I seem to remember them showing day 1 and day 2 highlights back in the day. When did they stop doing this? and back then did the highlights cover the previous day's highlights or the same days? Since the second highlights show would have nothing to cover from day 2?

Bigbrotherin
10-05-2008, 12:09 AM
B.u.m.p.

anyone know?

MrGaryy
10-05-2008, 12:12 AM
They stopped in BB4.:wink:

Bigbrotherin
10-05-2008, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by thebiggerbrother

okay, and do you know why? and did it mean the highlights covered the day they aired on? or was there just no show untill 2 days after launch. also I'm sure my memory of it was from BB5 since I only started watching during series 5.

MrGaryy
10-05-2008, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Bigbrotherin

okay, and do you know why? and did it mean the highlights covered the day they aired on? or was there just no show untill 2 days after launch. also I'm sure my memory of it was from BB5 since I only started watching during series 5.

Just for the first week until the first eviction. After that it was a day behind.

Bigbrotherin
10-05-2008, 12:38 AM

Just for the first week until the first eviction. After that it was a day behind.

so each year, the first 6 highlight shows were of the same day's highlights? did this have something to do with the suitcase challenges?

MrGaryy
10-05-2008, 12:53 AM

so each year, the first 6 highlight shows were of the same day's highlights? did this have something to do with the suitcase challenges?

The suitcase challenge was only done in BB5 - playing into the evil theme.