Conzors xx

Scarlett.
11-05-2008, 04:28 PM
Im liking the size
Glad the walls are green and not blue!
Looks awesome, the pool looks nice as welll

MR.K!
i LOVE the garden walls !! i wonder if this means the eye will be green too ?

Scarlett.
Originally posted by KRA!G
i LOVE the garden walls !! i wonder if this means the eye will be green too ? Possibly:spin:

Xander
Well shal repost what i said in the other thread..

The green is awesome, loving the green shades and angular wall.
Wonder whats under that blue sheet.:wink:

Spike
It looks amazing, its green :cheer: I am going to love this house.

Conor
11-05-2008, 04:29 PM
Eww!! The house looks as horrible as ever! :bawling: The green is OK, but once the grass is down everything will be green and the colours wont balance right. The angular frames are disgusting, the walls are far to high at one side and the pool is a stupid shape.

Can't believe we've had so many mong houses since after CBB4 :(

Hugo
11-05-2008, 04:29 PM
I love it!.

Hugo
11-05-2008, 04:30 PM
The size of last year's garden isn't even funny.

Hugo
11-05-2008, 04:31 PM
The eye will probably be different shades of green.

Tom
11-05-2008, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by tooperfect

Its about twice the size of last years. What more do you want?

Conzors
11-05-2008, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Conor
Eww!! The house looks as horrible as ever! :bawling: The green is OK, but once the grass is down everything will be green and the colours wont balance right. The angular frames are disgusting, the walls are far to high at one side and the pool is a stupid shape.

Can't believe we've had so many mong houses since after CBB4 :(

They might it have grass

Lol

Spike
11-05-2008, 04:33 PM
Seeing last years garden against this years new unfinished garden just shows how bad it was. I am so glad its green I have an obsession with the colour green :laugh: Can't wait to see the rest of the house.

*mazedsalv**
11-05-2008, 04:34 PM
Its amazing!! The house is one of the best ever!! Im glad that its gone back to BB3 size! :bigsmile:

JOSHUAH!
11-05-2008, 04:36 PM
I LOVE that garden!!
It's got so much character, not like last years shoe box style garden, pale colours, DRAB!

This is amazing, much more in your face, larger and different. I love the angular mirror frames also, and the different shades of green look great. Notice all the plants aswell, very green this year, for the garden anyway!

Looking like the best garden YET! :banana:

Captain.Remy
11-05-2008, 04:40 PM
The more I see it, the more I love it. It's going to be brilliant !

mozzymozmoz
11-05-2008, 04:42 PM
I think that it is great!

i also think that the circle part in the middle will have the grass on, and the other part decking, or vise versa

Callum
11-05-2008, 04:42 PM
Omg same spike, i love anything green. got a green laptop, ipod, phone, clothes, shoes, tv etc the list goes on anyway back on subject:
I LOVE IT
everything looks ace, specially the colour. i cant wait till tonight now! i have a feeling this will be a great house :D

Hugo
11-05-2008, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Tom_
Originally posted by tooperfect

Its about twice the size of last years. What more do you want?

I said the last years garden wasn't even funny - cus it was small.

Spike
11-05-2008, 04:44 PM
Every time I see the pics I like it more. I love everything about it so far.

telefan
11-05-2008, 04:46 PM
BEST.GARDEN.EVER!
I love the walls!! Also anyone notice the 'dip' surrounding the circular area (I have highlighted it in red below). It would be cool if they filled this with water or something. Watch your step housemates lol!!
Also, anyone notice the steps!?!

I have a theory I think this year we will have our first outdoor kitchen!
Anyone notice the kitchen cupboard-type things lying against the wall underneath "Exclusive Pictures"!?!?! How COOL would that be and it WOULD explain what that blue sheet is covering!!
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i314/telefan2006/ariel.jpg

MR.K!
11-05-2008, 04:48 PM
oh i see what you mean. i think they go to the upper decking area, mabe where the grass will be ?

Xander
11-05-2008, 04:50 PM
Hmm interesting theory telefan, that dip could be soil, and just be filled with plants, im stil can't figure out whats under the blue sheet.:conf2:

Callum
11-05-2008, 04:52 PM
good theorys telefan. I can't wait for BB9 to start! WOOO

Callum
11-05-2008, 04:53 PM
Maybe it's the diary room? it might be outdoor this year!

telefan
11-05-2008, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Callum
Its VERY tall whatever it is!:laugh:

Spike
11-05-2008, 04:57 PM
Does anyone know what the article says?

Xander
11-05-2008, 04:57 PM
I thought dairy room too but theres no door on that wall.

Brekkie
11-05-2008, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by telefan
Originally posted by Callum
Its VERY tall whatever it is!:laugh:

I recall an outdoor diary room rumour - but then again, I recall an alien housemate rumour too.

Article is posted in the Heat thread.

JOSHUAH!
11-05-2008, 05:14 PM
Is it just me or does anybody else think that the BB4 style wooden decking, which was around the pool, and curved up the wall, would look fantastic in BB9's garden? On the raised area where the pool is?!

Xander
11-05-2008, 05:19 PM
Hmm on the second picture it looks like there's a load of blue paints all together outside the door?

Spike
11-05-2008, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by JOSHUAH!
Is it just me or does anybody else think that the BB4 style wooden decking, which was around the pool, and curved up the wall, would look fantastic in BB9's garden? On the raised area where the pool is?!

Yeah that would look brilliant and would make the garden even better, that was one of the best bits of the BB4 house.

xe
11-05-2008, 05:25 PM
love it :banana::banana:

BBDodge
11-05-2008, 05:26 PM
You can see part of what's under the blue sheet in the Heat photo:

http://i26.tinypic.com/n5544o.jpg

Looks like they added something above it.

Jack
11-05-2008, 05:30 PM
BLING BROTHER
House 'like a palace'

It's going to be Bling Brother this summer for the wannabes inside the spy-on-the-wall house.

Telly bosses have splashed the cash on the interior and fitted a bathroom that will make even the likes of Mr T, 50 Cent and P Diddy jealous.

But outside things aren't as luxurious with the contestants expected to squeeze into a tiny swimming pool.

They will discover the lap of luxury when they enter the house, including:

> A posh marble floor fir for royalty
> Gold taps, shower heads and sinks.
> Versace-style decor.

But as our exclusive pictures show, it is in stark contrast to the pool, which is much smaller than recent years.

One worker, who has been helping to install the bathroom said; "When the housemates walk into this place they'll think they've walked into Bling Palace.

"If this was on Through The Keyhole, the contestants would think it was Mr T or Nelly's private bathroom.

"It's the most expensive bathroom they've ever had but outside things are going to be less luxurious."

Big Brother 9 kicks off on Channel 4 on June 5 when host Davina McCall will unveil the biggest-ever line-up of 16.

Builders are working around the clock to give the house at Elstree TV Studios a makeover.

Part of the wooden decking seen in the aerial shots will soon be covered by fake grass.

The exterior walls have been painted green, hinting the show may be going eco-friendly.

And a large blue sheet is currently covering a secret room.

Jack
11-05-2008, 05:32 PM
That is what the article says. I have the paper, and just typed it out.

Obviously everything the Daily Star says needs to be taken with a rather large pinch of salt but I like the sound of the luxury bathroom with gold taps and marble floor.

Xander
11-05-2008, 05:33 PM
Found a picture dated from the 3rd May 2008 of the outside of the house with a ramdom guy posing lol., it doesn't reveal much, thought i would post.

http://i25.tinypic.com/2ew38yx.jpg

Conor
11-05-2008, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Xander
Found a picture dated from the 3rd May 2008 of the outside of the house with a ramdom guy posing lol., it doesn't reveal much, thought i would post.

http://i25.tinypic.com/2ew38yx.jpg

Wish they'd get rid of that stupid platform!

Hopefully they will, because the big TV's been removed :) It also looks like they got rid of the sunk in entrance, Hope the box is back fro BB9!!

Callum
11-05-2008, 05:35 PM
Looks like the walkway is still there then :(

Spike
11-05-2008, 05:37 PM
The bathroom sounds great but it is the Daily Star.

I hope the walkway is going but I am starting to think it will stay for BB9 it better not I hate it.

telefan
11-05-2008, 05:48 PM
Its DEFFO the biggest house so far!!

Brekkie
11-05-2008, 05:52 PM
I don't mind the walkway going if evictions are hosted from outdoors - I think on the whole it worked better and bought the audience in around the stage, rather than stretching off towards the studio.

Davina needs something more than a step to stand on though to announce the result - perhaps have a big screen like they did for the Hijack final and her hosting from the platform.

Personally though I'd much rather the crowd were moved back towards the studio - and Davina was inside for the announcements themselves.

Captain.Remy
11-05-2008, 05:53 PM
Message original : Brekkie
Personally though I'd much rather the crowd were moved back towards the studio - and Davina was inside for the announcements themselves.

But the evicted housemates will feel very very alone once their out don't you think ? It will be very weird not to have a crowd hosting the evictee.

Conor
11-05-2008, 05:56 PM

I think it's not that much bigger than BB8. It doesn't look as big as the BB3/6 or 7 gardens.

telefan
11-05-2008, 05:57 PM
Im talking about the WHOLE house. They are now using the half of the bb3 garden which has been cornered off since BB3!

andybigbro
11-05-2008, 05:59 PM
I am soo excited now
I cant wait to see the house finalised!!

Captain.Remy
11-05-2008, 05:59 PM
Message original : Conor

I think it's not that much bigger than BB8. It doesn't look as big as the BB3/6 or 7 gardens.

Nah the garden is as big as the BB7 living area so it's much bigger.
I think it won't be bigger than the BB3 house but the inside part could be as big as the BB5 living area.

Conor
11-05-2008, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Captain.Remy

I think it won't be bigger than the BB3 house but the inside part could be as big as the BB5 living area.

I'm still not to sure, this might be a rough guess, but hey lol

http://i28.tinypic.com/2ls7k9l.jpg

MrGaryy
11-05-2008, 06:09 PM
It looks like there might be a second house after all!:bawling:

The green looks lush! If there is an outdoor bathroom aswell as the luxurious indoor bathroom not to mention the massive pool it all looks set for a rich poor divide! Nooo!

telefan
11-05-2008, 06:11 PM
this piccy answers ur question:
http://www.bbspy.co.uk/news/data/upimages/heatscan3large.jpg

telefan
11-05-2008, 06:12 PM

its a glass wall as seen in my previous post!

GiGi
11-05-2008, 06:13 PM
[quote]Originally posted by thebiggerbrother
It looks like there might be a second house after all!:bawling:

why do you say that? i dont think that one would fit!

Xander
11-05-2008, 06:13 PM
The Glass wall/windows being shown in the latest pic arn't in the same position as BB8 Its been moved along and been made wider.

Conor
11-05-2008, 06:18 PM

its a glass wall as seen in my previous post!

I don't get what you mean? lol I was just comparing the scale of each garden.

chrissy
11-05-2008, 06:37 PM
all i can say is, BB is back with a vengance!

Barbie
11-05-2008, 07:03 PM
Well i hope theres Grass otherwise it looks weird and this has just shown last years garden to be awful!! i knew it was small but this makes it look tiny!!
not that they spent much time out there anyway because of all the rain
Roll on BB9

*mazedsalv**
11-05-2008, 07:04 PM
Everyone keep your expectations low, just in case.

Glenn.
12-05-2008, 12:01 AM
My opinion solely from the pictures is that this could potentially be one of the best houses ever. I love the colours and the slanted mirrors. The green could be hinting at a Green Eye too.

rhombus92
12-05-2008, 01:07 PM
remember last year, when the eye was released there was also some house pics this means that when the eye is released, so shud the house. cant wait, althought for once i would like a uber modern house that could pass off for a real house

xe
12-05-2008, 01:10 PM
House pics will probably be released on Wednesday at the press conference

Matt
12-05-2008, 01:11 PM
I'd say the house pics won't surface for a while yet. They didn't appear last year until the 22nd May - 8 days before BB8 began.

Billy
12-05-2008, 01:16 PM
agreee with Glenn could be amazing

Tom
12-05-2008, 02:33 PM
I'm not convinced that just because there is a green garden means there will be a green eye. I think a green eye is likely but a garden has never matched up to the eye before.

*mazedsalv**
12-05-2008, 03:07 PM
Isnt there supposed to be a big annoucement on Wednesday? maybe thats the eye or some inside pics.

Barbie
12-05-2008, 03:38 PM
I agree with Matt on the house pics
chances are the inside furnishings arent even in yet .. they will have the fittings almost done but not the furniture i think we will find out about the 25th may as to what it looks like inside