PDA

View Full Version : BBLB presenters revealed - George Lamb and Zezi Ifore [merged]

officialleafan
11-05-2008, 11:03 PM
http://www.heatworld.com/Article/5554/Big+Brother/Revealed%3a+The+NEW+BBLB+presenters+are...

Ooh, it’s not long until Big Brother – which is good news as, after we’ve been to see the Sex And The City movie 12 times in a row, we’ll probably need something else to gossip about. Anyway, we’ve brought you here at this ungodly hour to reveal who’s stepping into Dermot’s shoes as the new hosts of Big Brother’s Little Brother. The dynamic duo taking over BBLB are… drumroll please… E4 presenters George Lamb and Zezi. You might already know that George is extremely easy on the eye, so that’s good news, and we have it on good authority that Zezi is super-fun too. Oh God, we’re going get square eyes after this summer of entertainment, aren’t we?

The press release reads...

Presenters George Lamb and Zezi Ifore have been announced as the new hosts of Big Brother's Little Brother. It's now a case of "little brother and little sister" with the duo set to take the reigns of the ultimate BB fan show this summer.

As well as being super-fans of the show, George and Zezi are already part of the C4/E4 family, both presenting on E4 Music and daily morning music and entertainment show Freshly Squeezed. On joining the Big Brother spin-off, the pair said:

George: "Imagine how excited someone would be if they were presenting Big Brother, well I'm just a little bit less excited than that but I'm still extremely excited."

Zezi said: "This is preposterously good, I've always loved Big Brother - it's omnipresent, you can't help but get sucked in! And working alongside a lovely lamb too - George Lamb - ain't half bad either. Bring it on!"

As a regular on Channel 4's T4 and E4 Music, George has interviewed some of the biggest names in music and film including 50 Cent, Gwen Stefani, Ian Brown, Kiefer Sutherland and Lindsay Lohan. He's also been seen presenting Celebrity Scissorhands for Children In Need on BBC3, plus The Restaurant: You're Fried, also on BBC3. George currently has his own mid-morning radio show on BBC 6Music. Before hitting the small screen himself, George worked behind the scenes as manager to music acts including Lily Allen and Audio Bullys.

Zezi's squeezed a lot into her 23 years. A strong background in music led her to E4 music and Freshly Squeezed where she interviews some of the biggest artists around, and champions new talent. With her fellow E4 presenter Nick Grimshaw she's even formed a DJ duo Zapotecsoundsystem. Zezi was the editor of cult fashion magazine Super Super, works in A&R for a music publisher and has even turned her hand to styling, with clients including Dizzee Rascal.

Big Brother's Little Brother returns to E4 Monday to Friday, and T4 on Sundays in the summer. Davina McCall presents the main Channel 4 launch show, plus live eviction shows

Heatworld.

Cody™
11-05-2008, 11:04 PM
Official BBLB presenters!

Ooh, it’s not long until Big Brother – which is good news as, after we’ve been to see the Sex And The City movie 12 times in a row, we’ll probably need something else to gossip about. Anyway, we’ve brought you here at this ungodly hour to reveal who’s stepping into Dermot’s shoes as the new hosts of Big Brother’s Little Brother. The dynamic duo taking over BBLB are… drumroll please… E4 presenters George Lamb and Zezi. You might already know that George is extremely easy on the eye, so that’s good news, and we have it on good authority that Zezi is super-fun too. Oh God, we’re going get square eyes after this summer of entertainment, aren’t we?

The press release reads...

Presenters George Lamb and Zezi Ifore have been announced as the new hosts of Big Brother's Little Brother. It's now a case of "little brother and little sister" with the duo set to take the reigns of the ultimate BB fan show this summer.

As well as being super-fans of the show, George and Zezi are already part of the C4/E4 family, both presenting on E4 Music and daily morning music and entertainment show Freshly Squeezed. On joining the Big Brother spin-off, the pair said:

George: "Imagine how excited someone would be if they were presenting Big Brother, well I'm just a little bit less excited than that but I'm still extremely excited."

Zezi said: "This is preposterously good, I've always loved Big Brother - it's omnipresent, you can't help but get sucked in! And working alongside a lovely lamb too - George Lamb - ain't half bad either. Bring it on!"

As a regular on Channel 4's T4 and E4 Music, George has interviewed some of the biggest names in music and film including 50 Cent, Gwen Stefani, Ian Brown, Kiefer Sutherland and Lindsay Lohan. He's also been seen presenting Celebrity Scissorhands for Children In Need on BBC3, plus The Restaurant: You're Fried, also on BBC3. George currently has his own mid-morning radio show on BBC 6Music. Before hitting the small screen himself, George worked behind the scenes as manager to music acts including Lily Allen and Audio Bullys.

Zezi's squeezed a lot into her 23 years. A strong background in music led her to E4 music and Freshly Squeezed where she interviews some of the biggest artists around, and champions new talent. With her fellow E4 presenter Nick Grimshaw she's even formed a DJ duo Zapotecsoundsystem. Zezi was the editor of cult fashion magazine Super Super, works in A&R for a music publisher and has even turned her hand to styling, with clients including Dizzee Rascal.

Big Brother's Little Brother returns to E4 Monday to Friday, and T4 on Sundays in the summer. Davina McCall presents the main Channel 4 launch show, plus live eviction shows

Stu
Yes folks , the Z-List presenters of the B-level sister show. Revealed!

Thats your big twelve O' Clock news.

Ross
Who's Zezi?

andybigbro
11-05-2008, 11:06 PM
Thats rubish i wanted bigger news
What a disapointment
I hate Heat!

Cody™
11-05-2008, 11:06 PM
Sorry, I was late by 1 minute lol.

Hugo
11-05-2008, 11:07 PM
What a let down.

xe
11-05-2008, 11:07 PM
:sleep: how exciting..

telefan
11-05-2008, 11:08 PM
I KNEW it would be George Lamb, I said it MONTHS ago. When Dermot dropped that hint on bblb!!!

Captain.Remy
How disappointing is that...

Dan_
I've never heard of Zezi so obviously have no opinion on whether or not she's a good choice.

I know of George Lamb from Celebrity Scissorhands, felt he did a pretty good job on that but at times was a little bit dull.He did come out with some witty lines from time though,can see him fitting into the role of BBLB presenter fairly well without ever standing out.

I think I'd have rather they stuck to just having the one presenter.

Xander
11-05-2008, 11:09 PM
Told you all not to get your hopes up knowing heat, but Inside Big Brother have more information, and there revealing anything else.I reckon.

Cody™
I know! All that waiting and for this? I was expecting the eye! :(

Xander
Told you all not to get your hopes up knowing heat, but Inside Big Brother have more information, and there revealing anything else.I reckon.

Glenn.
11-05-2008, 11:10 PM
I hate Heat!!:mad:

Riz
11-05-2008, 11:11 PM
heat just wanted extra hits on their site, who cares about that and i dont even know who they are!.

Captain.Remy
11-05-2008, 11:11 PM
Message original : Xander

No they don't. They pretend they got the press release before Heat. The mod is rude and that website is such a waste of time.

Conzors
11-05-2008, 11:12 PM
I dont think anyones heard of Zezi Lmao.

Hopefuly theyre good.

Stu
11-05-2008, 11:13 PM
I feel Inside Big Brother hyped it up way more than heat. Feeling pretty dissapointed right now. Waste of time.

Dan_
Originally posted by Rizwan
heat just wanted extra hits on their site, who cares about that and i dont even know who they are!.

I'd rather find out about the BBLB presenters than what the eye looks like to be honest.

ChelseaFan
I kind of know George but who's Zezi :(. Massive disappointment.

Shaun
11-05-2008, 11:14 PM
Wow. If only I had other things to do than be up at this hour to find that out.

Oh wait, I do.

[mind you, the alternative I've taken is facebooking]

Xander
11-05-2008, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Conzors
I dont think anyones heard of Zezi Lmao.

Hopefuly theyre good.

E4 presenter,
http://www.e4.com/images/mb/E4/e4music/editorial/zezi-profile-reg.jpg

Tom
11-05-2008, 11:16 PM
George I don't mind, I'm very meh about him. Zezi I detest with a passion. I've seen her on E4 Music and she is crap and talks like shes drugged up. I was looking forward to Flack :sad:

Shaun
Oh, she's a looker. :rolleyes: :laugh2:

Loukas
Name: Zezi
Age 24

http://www.e4.com/images/mb/E4/e4music/editorial/zezi-profile-reg.jpg

Our very own South East London 'It' girl Zezi Ifore seems to have tried it all before becoming an E4 Music presenter extraordinaire. Having dropped out of Oxford in her first year and moving back to the capital ‘because London seemed more fun’, she’s already managed to fit in editing cult fashion magazine Super Super, DJ’ing as part of the Coconut Twins (who count Lupe Fiasco as a fan) and starting a Myspace revolution without even realising it, all before her 23rd birthday.

And now here she is: appearing on an E4 tuned TV screen near you, interviewing artists, bigging up her favourite new acts and genuinely causing as much trouble as humanly possible.

To add to her ‘I’m dead cool me’ credentials, whilst partying, making songs up about biscuits and dancing to Whitney Houston, Zezi works in A&R for a massive music publisher. She’s also one half of DJ duo ‘Zapotecsoundsystem’ with our very own Nick Grimshaw. Expect them to pop up at wedding receptions and bar mitzvahs up and down the land; as well as the big hair and big mouths, they’ll be the ones getting on down to Whitney’s Greatest Hits.

So what Zezi doesn’t know about music probably isn’t worth knowing (or maybe it is, just to annoy her). And that, plus her appetite for the biggest bling we’ve ever seen, is why we think she’s great.

Heres her myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=36057211

andybigbro
11-05-2008, 11:17 PM
I havent heard of any of them

xe
:yuk: why them?!

Tom
I never thought I'd say this but bring back Dermot! :shocked:

andybigbro
11-05-2008, 11:18 PM

andybigbro

Loukas
TBH i don't think this is that bad!

I mean come on this is not Dermot i no! But give them a chance!

andybigbro
11-05-2008, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Xander

How do you know they have more info?

Rory
11-05-2008, 11:22 PM
I miss Dermot already. :(
I know it won't feel like BBLB, much like BBBM didn't feel like itself after the departure of Russell.

Xander
11-05-2008, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by andybigbro

there are hints on there site and..."The eye logo is under strict embargo and cannot be posted until the date of that embargo. We apologise to you and we want it to be for public viewing as much as anyone"

Tom
11-05-2008, 11:25 PM
I don't think IBB have the information at all. I think they just claim to have it. A lot of confidence has been lost in that website tonight from a lot of users.

mozzymozmoz
11-05-2008, 11:26 PM
yeah, that news was such a load of rubbish, why wait till midnigt, cant they just say when the ful press rlease comes out....waste of our time i think

Sammeth
11-05-2008, 11:27 PM

there are hints on there site and..."The eye logo is under strict embargo and cannot be posted until the date of that embargo. We apologise to you and we want it to be for public viewing as much as anyone"

Ah, if they SAID that it MUST be true.

Xander
11-05-2008, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by mozzymozmoz
yeah, that news was such a load of rubbish, why wait till midnigt, cant they just say when the ful press rlease comes out....waste of our time i think

something to do with bloody embargoes by channel 4.

Bigbrotherin
11-05-2008, 11:28 PM
they should have not told us at midnight, they should have just mentioned it as normal news in next week's heat, stead of getting our hopes up.

mozzymozmoz
11-05-2008, 11:29 PM
ok....what is an embargo?!

andybigbro
11-05-2008, 11:29 PM

Does it say that on their site?

MrGaryy
11-05-2008, 11:30 PM
She seems vile, he's alright!

Riz
11-05-2008, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Dan_

I'd rather find out about the BBLB presenters than what the eye looks like to be honest.

really.. and it wasnt just the eye i though a theme might be announced or a confirmation of the launch date..!

andybigbro
11-05-2008, 11:31 PM
Why cant James just post the info is he has it?
What can they do if he did?

Xander
11-05-2008, 11:32 PM
There close his site down or something like that, but i think tonight people have lost trust in that site.

Dan_
11-05-2008, 11:32 PM

really.. and it wasnt just the eye i though a theme might be announced or a confirmation of the launch date..!

I was hoping it was going to be the theme and all.Oh well, that'll be for another day.

Billy
11-05-2008, 11:33 PM
They wont give him anymore.

The eye will beout wednesday i think

Tom
11-05-2008, 11:33 PM

A ban from future information and possible legal action. However I don't think James has this information :thumbs:

andybigbro
11-05-2008, 11:34 PM
There close his site down or something like that, but i think tonight people have lost trust in that site.

I havent. I think its one of the Best Big Brother websites, alongside TiBB & BBspy

Buti am sad that we didnt see the eye, but i wouldnt say it was IBB fault

Sammeth
11-05-2008, 11:37 PM

I havent. I think its one of the Best Big Brother websites, alongside TiBB & BBspy

Buti am sad that we didnt see the eye, but i wouldnt say it was IBB fault

He has posted saying "WE can't break embargoes" yet he was more than willing to attempt to post it before midnight, and ended up getting information wrong. He still revealed one of the presenters before the midnight embargo, so why is he so worried about breaking another?

James
11-05-2008, 11:37 PM
I think this topic should stay on the subject instead of discussing fan-sites that make up exclusives they don't have. :spin2:

andybigbro
11-05-2008, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by James
I think this topic should stay on the subject instead of discussing fan-sites that make up exculsives they don't have. :spin2:

Lol oK James
Sorry
Wil do :D

Brekkie
11-05-2008, 11:42 PM
Press releases aren't released to fansites - they're too the press. Any he gets hold of would be leaked from the press, not C4 - so they're breaking the embargo in the first place by having them.

And if they really cared about C4, they wouldn't have the eye plastered all over the page - C4's rules for fansites strictly forbids it (not that anyone pays attention).

The truth is though they wouldn't have named Caroline Flack if they knew - indeed they'd have confirmed she wasn't a host - that wouldn't break the embargo.

Talking of which, what a stupid name to leak. She's perfect for the role and would be far better than this Zizi sounds - "South East London IT Girl" - we had one of them last year, and never want to see one again.

George Lamb should be good though, and I think he'll outlast Zizi.

More info on both here: http://www.e4.com/e4music/presenters.html (apologies if already posted).

Kevin
11-05-2008, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by James
I think this topic should stay on the subject instead of discussing fan-sites that make up exclusives they don't have. :spin2:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Loves it.

Anyway, I've never seen these two before so I'll give them a chance. :laugh:

Brekkie
11-05-2008, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Tom_

A ban from future information and possible legal action. However I don't think James has this information :thumbs:

Embargoes aren't legally binding - the Prince Harry case highlighted that. It's all done on good will - and seems rather unnecessary in this case.

Why didn't BB just issue the press release Monday morning, rather than giving it to the press and then getting them not to tell anyone.

Tom
11-05-2008, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Brekkie
Press releases aren't released to fansites - they're too the press. Any he gets hold of would be leaked from the press, not C4 - so they're breaking the embargo in the first place by having them.

And if they really cared about C4, they wouldn't have the eye plastered all over the page - C4's rules for fansites strictly forbids it (not that anyone pays attention).

The truth is though they wouldn't have named Caroline Flack if they knew - indeed they'd have confirmed she wasn't a host - that wouldn't break the embargo.

Talking of which, what a stupid name to leak. She's perfect for the role and would be far better than this Zizi sounds - "South East London IT Girl" - we had one of them last year, and never want to see one again.

George Lamb should be good though, and I think he'll outlast Zizi.

More info on both here: http://www.e4.com/e4music/presenters.html (apologies if already posted).

Exactly, and if Flack was a red herring then they would have had one for George too.

I predict that a mirror image of 2001 will happen. I don't expect Zezi to last the whole series a la Natalie Casey, or she won't be back for CBB6 or BB10. I don't know why. I don't think she'll go down too well.

ChelseaFan
11-05-2008, 11:50 PM
That Zezi sounds like she's gonna annoy the c**p out of me. :/

Cody™
11-05-2008, 11:53 PM
I dont understand why they felt the need to have a duo? Im sure George would have been perfectly capable of handling the show on his own.

Brekkie
12-05-2008, 12:00 AM
Hopefully George is the main host and Zezi is just a roving reporter or something and features for just 3 minutes a week.

Tom
12-05-2008, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Brekkie
Hopefully George is the main host and Zezi is just a roving reporter or something and features for just 3 minutes a week.

3 minutes for the whole series would have done just fine :thumbs:

I do hope its that way, she doesn't seem like she would suit being sat in the studio and I can't picture her interviewing Davina on a Friday night like I can with George.

Spike
12-05-2008, 05:45 AM
I was expecting it to be the BBLB presenters revealed but I thought it was going to be Konnie Huq. I am so dissapointed we didn't se the eye, I think we will see it Wednesday. I'm not sure about the new presenters, bring back Dermot.

Captain.Remy
12-05-2008, 05:53 AM
I don't mind who the presenters are since I do not watch BBLB. Can't wait for the press release on wednesday.

*mazedsalv**
12-05-2008, 06:15 AM
Ohh!! i was expecting the eye!

Arneldo
12-05-2008, 06:16 AM
I like George Lamb, but find he us very still at presenting - which is a vast difference from jumpy Dermot.

Zezi, I've not seen much of.

Loukas
12-05-2008, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**
Ohh!! i was expecting the eye!

Well with BB you have to

Expect the Unexpected! :tongue:

GiRTh
12-05-2008, 12:14 PM
Sorry!?!?! Who are these people? I've never heard of either of them.

Matt
12-05-2008, 12:24 PM
Who the hell is Zezi Ifore? And George Lamb for that matter?

x_mel_x
12-05-2008, 12:31 PM
I like George but Zezi really annoys me. I saw her interviewing Mcfly and she was really annoying and tried to hard to be funny.

Barbie
12-05-2008, 12:35 PM
i havent heard of these people before but have heard they are annoying which seems typical of people at channel 4's hosts such as T4 which is sooo annoying when all i want to do it watch shipwrecked and we have two annoying people talking to some loudmouth about mount everest and its got nothing to do with anything!
oh well dont judge a book by its cover but i bet they are going to be rubbish.. didnt watch BBLB anyway dermot was just too biased!

rhombus92
12-05-2008, 12:58 PM
mmm, i have to say that these two certainly are gambles. that women looks well ....... bubbly. they could be very annoying or they could work. we'll soon see. cant wait for the eye, better be better than these two, but just as intruiging hopefully

Dan_
12-05-2008, 03:36 PM
At least it wasn't that other E4 Music presenter, Grimmy or whatever his daft name is.

GiRTh
12-05-2008, 05:01 PM
At least it wasn't that other E4 Music presenter, Grimmy or whatever his daft name is. He's a bit of a prat. the only good thing about him is that he usually works with Annie Mac and I'd love to see someone like her present BBLB.

Conor
12-05-2008, 05:03 PM
Know them both by look. Not bothered who presents it anyway. I don't watch spin-off's.

BiggerBro
12-05-2008, 05:06 PM
I don't watch the spin off's either, but I wish it was Caroline Flack. I mean, who is Zezi Ifore?

Callum
12-05-2008, 05:07 PM
Well IBB leaked a fake presenter, so they can fxck off, anyway, don't know who any of them are, but they seem alright, i love zezi's hair!
IBB is a shithole tbh, i will never go there again after their unaccurate info, and i bet you they have the eye!

rhombus92
12-05-2008, 11:24 PM
for heavens sake. i wud have preferred alex zane as some rumours suggested. they could be great so lets with hold our criticism until we have actually seen them work. i hope she tames that afro as it will dominate the screen!! he seems boring