PDA

View Full Version : any other potential housemates?

bb9housemate
12-05-2008, 12:15 PM
Hey everyone :xyxwave:
i ve been reading the posts and they are really helpful. I've been to bb9 audition and gone pass the psychologist and psychiatrist stage, after that i got a phone call and about 3 hours interview on the phone and that was last when i heard from them. It happened around march. Do u think there is even more auditions after that? They got all my details, police check, etc. I am not prepered for the program so i hope they tell u a lil bit in advance so u can still go and do some shopping etc.
Please share with me your opinions, thank u!

Matt
12-05-2008, 12:20 PM
There is a fair chance now that if you have not been told otherwise then you're not a housemate.

bb9housemate
12-05-2008, 12:33 PM
Hello Matt and thank u for response.
They tell u to be very proud of yourself for getting to this stage, and than to put it at the back of your head. The waiting time is doing my head in, u cant arrange holidays and basically all your life stops for the time... But I am thinkin if they give u at least couple of days notice and than take u to hiding for about a week that means there still could be a chance...:puzzled:

bb9housemate
12-05-2008, 02:43 PM
Anyone else got any views? Has anyone heard what is the next stage or is there one? Please share it with me, i would really appreciate it, thanks! :conf:

Tom
12-05-2008, 02:45 PM
omgyesmyfriendsbrotherscousinsauntscastsbulldogwen tintohidingsourwelllikenotin

Sorry :tongue: If you're in I'd imagine you'd find out in the next fortnight or so.

Simple_Plan
12-05-2008, 02:58 PM
as theres only around 3 weeks till it starts I dont think you've made it through surely you would be told by now especially as housemates go into hiding 2 weeks before launch

Conor
12-05-2008, 03:11 PM
You probably won't have been let through. Official info starts tonight ;)

Anyway, you never know, good luck!

bb9housemate
12-05-2008, 05:17 PM
Thanks a lot Tom, BB-rod-BB and Conor for the posts, who knows... we will c shortly :dance2: :spin2::cheer2:

Captain.Remy
12-05-2008, 05:19 PM
If you do not enter on the Launch, you still have a chance to enter as a latecomer. So nothing is over for you. :thumbs:

bb9housemate
12-05-2008, 05:32 PM
Thank You Captain.Remy, u think so? I really hope so! :dance:

ILikeWeird
13-05-2008, 10:12 AM
I think you'd know something by now. If the last you heared from them was in March, I don't think you've got much of a chance.
I could be wrong though, so good luck. ;)

bb9housemate
13-05-2008, 08:16 PM
Cheers ILikeWeird, that's what I think but with them u never know... :shrug: