PDA

View Full Version : The Big Brother 9 Story (Updated with rules)

MrGaryy
12-05-2008, 07:07 PM
I restarted this thread becuase I thought that it was a really good and fun idea that could have worked brilliantly if some people hadn't ruined it! Some I added some rules that will hopefully keep it in order:

1.No more than one ex housemates!

2.No crude sex references!

3.No ridiculous plots i.e Limbs being separate housemates!

Fail to adhere to these rules and your part of the story will be ignored, and the next person should take up where the last person left off.

I've also used some of the housemates used in the last one becuase they were pretty good. Here are our current housemates:

Mary, also known as Mike, an 85 year old transvestite from Swansea

Gary, the 12 year old, bisexual BB fanatic.

Bob. An anorexic 20 yr old shellfish for Uzbekistan

Don Black, an Ofcom watch dog

Mario, a 24 year old video game addict.

Waldo, a 21 year old who blends in to everything.

Louise, a 23 year old IT assistant, student and WAG.

Vic Hackenslash, a 78 year old Texan Vietnam veteran turned Reverend

Piero, a 20 year old footballer from Essex.

Ryan Hiller, a hunky 6 pack bronzed black haired model from Yorkshire

Jessica, a 27 year old single girl from Essex. Her hobbies are modeling and singing

Loreonasae Xevaldo Xan Xavini, known as Loreo, is best known as the founding father of Italys 'Sexy Chat Time 45-60' call line

*mazedsalv**
12-05-2008, 07:22 PM
Louise, a 23 year old IT assistant, student and WAG.

Stu
12-05-2008, 07:23 PM
The story needs cohesion and humor. Two things missing last time. A twelve year old bisexual BB fan aint' humor. Its just being out their for the sake of it.

Now our next housemate , Vic Hackenslash , on the other hand , is a perfect addition to the home!

Vic is a 78 year old Texan Vietnam veteran turned Reverend. He preaches with paranoia and wields a long wooden staff to ward off the 'non-believers'.

lolester
12-05-2008, 07:29 PM
hahahah

a naked fat women enters the house with the purple army
with a walking talking arm

*mazedsalv**
12-05-2008, 07:30 PM
Next is Piero, a 20 year old footballer from Essex.

(Btw I do know someone who comes from Essex called Piero, and he is training to be in a footbal team, but he's 17).

Stu
12-05-2008, 07:31 PM
Our next housemate hails from Milan , Italy. His birthname is Loreonasae Xevaldo Xan Xavini but you may call him Loreo XXX.

Loreo is best known as the founding father of Italys 'Sexy Chat Time 45-60' call line. His interests include aftershave , stolen watches , and the ladys.

Loreo claims he can convince a shrub to make love to a tree. His 'Sexy Chat Time' brand of phonelines is set to expand into a public trading company. A merchandise range is planned , including Sexy Chat Time t-shirts , watches , posters , blow up dolls , and beanie bears.

His interests include collecting Rabbits.

BiggerBro
12-05-2008, 07:33 PM
Mario, a 24 year old video game addict.

Waldo, a 21 year old who blends in to everything.

*mazedsalv**
12-05-2008, 07:34 PM
We just need 2 more!

BiggerBro
12-05-2008, 07:35 PM
Jessica, a 27 year old single girl from Essex. Her hobbies are modeling and singing. :tongue:

lolester
12-05-2008, 07:35 PM
ok ill be nice

then ryan hiller enters he is a hunky 6 pack bronzed black haired model from york shire he can be very hyper but very sexy and knows how to get the ladies

he loves to play the trumpet and is a self confessed big brother lover

*mazedsalv**
12-05-2008, 07:36 PM
Ooo Jessica and Piero could hit it off as they are both from Essex.

lolester
12-05-2008, 07:37 PM
ooo or ryan and jessica as they like modleing

*mazedsalv**
12-05-2008, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by lolester
ooo or ryan and jessica as they like modleing

Yepp, could be a love triangle too.

BiggerBro
12-05-2008, 07:39 PM
Jessica and Pierro are in bed. Ryan is jealous and has tantrum in the diary room.

"WHO IS HE? WHO IS HE? WHERE DID YOU GET HIM?"

lolester
12-05-2008, 07:41 PM
haha love it

gary and mary/mike are talking how they came out too there parents while bob just sits there and listens

BiggerBro
12-05-2008, 07:44 PM
Ryan comes out of the diary room and grabs Jessica out of bed with Pierro.

"Why don't you love me?"

Jessica slaps Ryan. "Look innit, okay? You live in like London and I live in innit Essex, innit? I ain't bein funneh yeah, but this isn't gonna work out between us, innit?"

Ryan then realizes Jessica is a dumb hoe.

*mazedsalv**
12-05-2008, 07:44 PM
This is all real, im going to use names from my friends lol

Piero, while speaking in bed with Jessica announces that he has just split from his girlfriends, Marianna, whom he's been together with for 14 months. Jessica tells him that she has been single for the last 6 months. He puts his hands on top of hers and smiles..

*mazedsalv**
12-05-2008, 07:45 PM
And then Biggerbro's thing happens lol.

BiggerBro
12-05-2008, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**
This is all real, Im going to use names from my friends lol

Piero, while speaking in bed with Jessica announces that he has just split from his girlfriends, Marianna, whom he's been together with for 14 months. Jessica tells him that she has been single for the last 6 months. He puts his hands on top of hers and smiles.. Jessica goes back to bed. Then the above happens. Then this:

Jessica whispers to Pierro: "I'm not wearing any underwear."

Then the live feed cuts to Gary and Mike talking about how they came out.

lolester
12-05-2008, 07:50 PM
louise and vic are in thew smoking area talking about how ryan is dealing with the whole jessica and pierro situation.
cuts to loreo

BiggerBro
12-05-2008, 07:52 PM
louise and vic are in thew smoking area talking about how ryan is dealing with the whole jessica and pierro situation.
cuts to loreo Louise: Ryan reminds of a previous housemate.

Vic: Me too. Hmmm...someone familiar. Someone. Someone.

Feeds cut to Gary.

Gary: I told my mum I was gay and she slapped with the bread.

*they all gasp*

Gary: Yeah, I know.

MrGaryy
12-05-2008, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by BiggerBro
cuts to loreo Louise: Ryan reminds of a previous housemate.

Vic: Me too. Hmmm...someone familiar. Someone. Someone.

Feeds cut to Gary.

Gary: I told my mum I was gay and she slapped with the bread.

*they all gasp*

Gary: Yeah, I know.

Mary/Mike:What kind of bread?

Gary: Wait for it - Wholemeal!?!?!?!?

*All gasp for a second time*

PS

I have special plans for Gary, Morpheus!:wink:

MrGaryy
12-05-2008, 08:08 PM
hahahah

a naked fat women enters the house with the purple army
with a walking talking arm

Disregarded for breach of the rules.

*mazedsalv**
12-05-2008, 08:50 PM
Loiuse and Vic re enter from outside and are Piero calls Loiuse over.

Meanwhile Gary continues telling the others how his family have traeted him coming out of the closet.Apon seing Piero and Loiuise talking, Ryan heads his way to the outside of the bedroom as they are on the bed. They dont know that Ryan is watching them from the distance.

All of a sudden... BB Announcement: "All Housemates go to the sofas and wait there until I get back to you"....

BiggerBro
12-05-2008, 08:53 PM
Loiuse and Vic re enter from outside and are Piero calls Loiuse over.

Meanwhile Gary continues telling the others how his family have traeted him coming out of the closet.Apon seing Piero and Loiuise talking, Ryan heads his way to the outside of the bedroom as they are on the bed. They dont know that Ryan is watching them from the distance.

All of a sudden... BB Announcement: "All Housemates go to the sofas and wait there until I get back to you".... After waiting for 15 minutes, BB returns.

BB: Hello, housemates. Enjoy your first night in the house?

Housemates: *cheers and "Yeah's"*

Ryan: No.

BB: This isn't a holiday. This will be hell.

*they all gasp*

*mazedsalv**
12-05-2008, 08:57 PM
Apon hearing that it will be hell, Jessica bursts into tears, Piero comforts her. Mary meanwhile is unfased by the announcment and goes to the DR to ask for some booze...

BiggerBro
12-05-2008, 08:59 PM
Apon hearing that it will be hell, Jessica bursts into tears, Piero comforts her. Mary meanwhile is unfased by the announcment and goes to the DR to ask for some booze... While in the diary room, Mary breaks the camera.

"I WANT THE BOOZE."

Big Brother tells her to close her eyes and ten seconds later there is a basket of booze right in front of her.

"Ninjas!" she exclaims!

*mazedsalv**
12-05-2008, 09:10 PM
She opens her eyes and jumps for joyw hen she sees the booze, she runs out of the Diary Room to tell the housemates. Meanwhile Mario sits on teh sofa listening to the others speaking.

Piero burps loudly and is pushed off the sofa by Louise who breaks down into laughter non stop. They are both on the floor and continue laughing. Jessica walks past and gives Louise an evil look, and tells Loiuise she is going to borrow her straightners. Louise said she will not let her unless she says please may I borrow them...

MrGaryy
12-05-2008, 09:48 PM
She opens her eyes and jumps for joyw hen she sees the booze, she runs out of the Diary Room to tell the housemates. Meanwhile Mario sits on teh sofa listening to the others speaking.

Piero burps loudly and is pushed off the sofa by Louise who breaks down into laughter non stop. They are both on the floor and continue laughing. Jessica walks past and gives Louise an evil look, and tells Loiuise she is going to borrow her straightners. Louise said she will not let her unless she says please may I borrow them...

Big Brother tells them he will get back to them later in the series. Ryan and Mario chat about which girls they fancy. Ryan says Jessica but Mario says Mary/Mike cos he likes a challenge!

*mazedsalv**
12-05-2008, 09:58 PM
The boys concider a stripping game which some of the girls disagree with. Jessica who agrees goes into the DR to fetch more alcohol.

Mike appears from the garden and says he wants to play, Jessica, Mary, Mike, Piero and Mario are sitting on the sofas ready to play the game. Louise approaches Piero and sits on his lap. They wait for the others...

BiggerBro
12-05-2008, 10:39 PM
The boys concider a stripping game which some of the girls disagree with. Jessica who agrees goes into the DR to fetch more alcohol.

Mike appears from the garden and says he wants to play, Jessica, Mary, Mike, Piero and Mario are sitting on the sofas ready to play the game. Louise approaches Piero and sits on his lap. They wait for the others... Jessica comes back with a basket of booze. All the housemates attack the booze and drink, drink, drink.

Louise throws up on Pierro and they start making out.

They're all so drunk and Jessica has a gnome up her...*gasp*

The feeds cut to Mary throwing up in the bathroom.

MrGaryy
12-05-2008, 11:29 PM

Mike appears from the garden and says he wants to play, Jessica, Mary, Mike, Piero and Mario are sitting on the sofas ready to play the game. Louise approaches Piero and sits on his lap. They wait for the others... Jessica comes back with a basket of booze. All the housemates attack the booze and drink, drink, drink.

Disregarded due to breach of rules.

*mazedsalv**
13-05-2008, 06:14 AM
Me? Why?

BiggerBro
13-05-2008, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by thebiggerbrother

Disregarded due to breach of rules. How is it a breach of rules?