PDA

View Full Version : Less than 2:30 to go

liam_bigbrother
12-05-2008, 09:40 PM
It is now less than 2 hours and 30 minutes before the eye is released. Who's excited?

Conor
12-05-2008, 09:41 PM
Was there 1% need for this thread? Oh, and its actually 1hr 20 mins ;) :thumbs:

Stu
We dont really need these constant threads.

BIG-BRO-FAN
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it 1 hour and 20 minutes away?

Stu
12-05-2008, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by BIG-BRO-FAN
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it 1 hour and 20 minutes away?
This thread is so pointless , it transcended time itself , leaving only a blank vortex about an hour in lenght for other identical threads to fill.

liam_bigbrother
12-05-2008, 09:44 PM
JESUS! Everyone on this forum is so fussy and obsessed. Yes there was a need for this thread CONOR, i can post whatever i live and the same goes for MORPHEUS and BIG-BRO-FAN, yes it is, it says LESS THAN 1 hour 30 which means it could be that time, but when i decided i wanted to post this it was 1:30

Stu
12-05-2008, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by bb_mad_fan
JESUS! Everyone on this forum is so fussy and obsessed. Yes there was a need for this thread CONOR, i can post whatever i live and the same goes for MORPHEUS and BIG-BRO-FAN, yes it is, it says LESS THAN 1 hour 30 which means it could be that time, but when i decided i wanted to post this it was 1:30
What a horrible excuse. That , or im now allowed post threads saying theirs 'LESS THAN A QUATER OF A CENTURY' to go , because after all , their really IS less than quater of a century to go.

Also , just because you feel like it does not make the thread relevant.

Billy
12-05-2008, 09:46 PM
tbh 1.20 is less than 2.30 :P

Stu
12-05-2008, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Billy21
tbh 1.20 is less than 2.30 :P
^^^ Dab hand at the aul Mathematics here methinks.

Billy
12-05-2008, 09:48 PM
LMAO.

I think we're gonna be putting up with stuff like this till it starts

liam_bigbrother
12-05-2008, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Morpheus
What a horrible excuse. That , or Im now allowed post threads saying theirs 'LESS THAN A QUATER OF A CENTURY' to go , because after all , their really IS less than quater of a century to go.

how fussy can you get? i don's sit at the computer ALL dAY thinking of topics and replies up, spending my whole life on a forum.

Matt
12-05-2008, 09:50 PM
Yeah, I agree with Conor, Morpheus etc.

There's no need for multiple threads and the mods frown upon it.

Stu
12-05-2008, 09:50 PM
What a horrible excuse. That , or Im now allowed post threads saying theirs 'LESS THAN A QUATER OF A CENTURY' to go , because after all , their really IS less than quater of a century to go.

how fussy can you get? i don's sit at the computer ALL dAY thinking of topics and replies up, spending my whole life on a forum.
Theirs something about the child like quality of your posts coupled with your complete lack of reason that makes me agree with you on that one. Your right. You certainly DONT spend a lot of time thinking up of replys.

liam_bigbrother
12-05-2008, 09:51 PM
im glad i don't spend my life on here all day, ille be talking to freaks who all they care about is if i made a little tiny mistake with my numbers and OH i don't like this topic becuase its already been posted. WELL SORRY FREAKS!

BIG-BRO-FAN
12-05-2008, 09:51 PM

Calm down. I've done nothing wrong. I didn't realise you made a misprint whilst posting. How did I ought to know?:thumbs:

Sammeth
12-05-2008, 09:52 PM
Im glad i don't spend my life on here all day, ille be talking to freaks who all they care about is if i made a little tiny mistake with my numbers and OH i don't like this topic becuase its already been posted. WELL SORRY FREAKS!

Na na na na....
Na na na na....
HEY HEY HEY....

anyone care to finish off?

Stu
12-05-2008, 09:53 PM
Im glad i don't spend my life on here all day, ille be talking to freaks who all they care about is if i made a little tiny mistake with my numbers and OH i don't like this topic becuase its already been posted. WELL SORRY FREAKS!
Neither do I spend my whole day on here. So apart from acting like a spoilt brat who dropped her candy , whats your point exactly?

liam_bigbrother
12-05-2008, 09:55 PM
Neither do I spend my whole day on here. So apart from acting like a spoilt brat who dropped her candy , whats your point exactly?

to the HELL WITH THIS, this whole forum is gay, and the reason is members like you who contridict people 24/7 about mistakes, everyone should be given an equal chance to post, weather other members like it or not, if you don't like it, don't post!

MrGaryy
12-05-2008, 09:57 PM

And what exactly was that need?:pat:

Stu
12-05-2008, 09:59 PM

to the HELL WITH THIS, this whole forum is gay, and the reason is members like you who contridict people 24/7 about mistakes, everyone should be given an equal chance to post, weather other members like it or not, if you don't like it, don't post!
Yeah. You were given equal chance. Then when corrected , you acted like a right spoilt bitch. Your problem , not mine.

Now your insinuating that TiBB , as a male forum , is very much interested in exploring the source code of other male forums. Now thats just not right.

Sammeth
12-05-2008, 10:00 PM

Yeah. You were given equal chance. Then when corrected , you acted like a right spoilt bitch. Your problem , not mine.

Now your insinuating that TiBB , as a male forum , is very much interested in exploring the source code of other male forums. Now thats just not right.

Stop with the dirty talk, you're making the URL blush.

Stu
12-05-2008, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Sammeth

Stop with the dirty talk, you're making the URL blush.
My IP had many a thing to say about the URL last night. Apparently you can buy out this places domain name. One night only. You get EVERYTHING for £50.

Will I stop now?

liam_bigbrother
12-05-2008, 10:06 PM
right maybe i was a bit harsh and wrong but my family are going through some tough times at the moment that are making me upset, depressed and stressed

MrGaryy
12-05-2008, 10:06 PM
right maybe i was a bit harsh and wrong but my family are going through some tough times at the moment that are making me upset, depressed and stressed

What a load of balls.:bored:

Stu
12-05-2008, 10:08 PM
I never quiet understood how that related to keyboard outbursts on internet forums.

Try a vibrant life of crime :thumbs:.

Billy

Dont worry about it.

liam_bigbrother
Originally posted by thebiggerbrother

What aload of balls.:bored:

you seriosuly don't know what your talking about, becuase i am not lying!.Because today, i was so upset, i had to miss school. The only reason i am on here now is because i'm trying to cheer myself up.

MrGaryy
12-05-2008, 10:09 PM
Run along little girl! LOL:tongue:

MrGaryy
12-05-2008, 10:10 PM

What aload of balls.:bored:

you seriosuly don't know what your talking about, becuase i am not lying!.Because today, i was so upset, i had to miss school. The only reason i am on here now is because i'm trying to cheer myself up.

Suuurre!:thumbs::rolleyes:

Billy
12-05-2008, 10:10 PM

Calm down god, leave her/him alone now. THey're obviously having a bad time

MrGaryy
12-05-2008, 10:12 PM

Wasn't it convient for them to tell us about their "troubles" just when we started to kick off......

Billy
12-05-2008, 10:13 PM

Wasn't it convient for them to tell us about their "troubles" just when we started to kick off......

And? Shouldnt be kicking off in the first place

Mark
12-05-2008, 10:14 PM
Keep this on-topic please, or chances are it'll get closed :whistle:

Stu
12-05-2008, 10:16 PM

And?
Its a bit obvious , dont you think? Not that im denying the chap , but you can see where thebiggerbrother is coming from.

Billy
12-05-2008, 10:17 PM

And?
Its a bit obvious , dont you think? Not that Im denying the chap , but you can see where thebiggerbrother is coming from.

Yeah i can, but at the same time maybe they just didnt wanna say? And they said when people started kicking off.

They could be lying but at the same time they could be telling teh truth

Stu
12-05-2008, 10:18 PM

And?
Its a bit obvious , dont you think? Not that Im denying the chap , but you can see where thebiggerbrother is coming from.

Yeah i can, but at the same time maybe they just didnt want to say? And they said when people started kicking off.

They could be lying but at the same time they could be telling teh truth
Why decide to say it then though? TiBB aint exactly the Dr. Phil show.

Unless things have changed? :joker: