PDA

View Full Version : BBBM Presenters

GiGi
13-05-2008, 03:31 PM
Im getting kinda used to it now.... these midnight exclusives... my biological cock has changes to fit in with my BB news needs!!!

But, I dont think we are gonna have fixed BBBM hosts again this year. I think it would be a massive failure if C4 continue the guest host regime... BBBM aint no Friday night project

Last year there was just no sense of contingency or continuation to that show.

Barbie
13-05-2008, 03:34 PM
so you prefered it wit just the one presenter or with guest presenters each week?

GiGi
13-05-2008, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Barbie-big-bro
so you prefered it wit just the one presenter or with guest presenters each week?

with one fixed host. Nobody is gonna be as good as Russel... the show was made for him... BUT.... at least with one person we can get used to them..... not have the host chopping and changing..

Matt
13-05-2008, 03:37 PM
Yes. BBBM needs one or maybe two fixed hosts. Guest presenters does not work.

Spike
13-05-2008, 03:37 PM
I hope there is just one presenter but I think its going to be guest presenters which is good only if they get the right people to do it.

GiGi
13-05-2008, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Matt
Yes. BBBM needs one or maybe two fixed hosts. Guest presenters does not work.

definitely... even with a selection of great guest presenters.... it doesn't work for a show.

each week its like a different show and therefore there is no sense of normality

plus... id like to see a press pic of Davina,George, Zezi and one or two fixed BM hosts.

Barbie
13-05-2008, 04:00 PM
i wish Russell Brand would return to it ... i loved it when he did it.. i also liked it the week when Pete Burns was presenting but he wasnt exactly natural and he is a love hate person really so is russell but not to the same extremes

splintspliff
13-05-2008, 04:01 PM
i think Alan Carr and JLC would make a good BBBM pair but i suppose that is just the friday night project...on different days.

Fat.Rat
13-05-2008, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by splintspliff
i think Alan Carr and JLC would make a good BBBM pair but i suppose that is just the friday night project...on different days. god, i would love it if them two did it!!!:joker::joker:

Dan_
13-05-2008, 04:16 PM
I'm hoping for just the one host this year, it lacked any kind of cohesion last series.Once you had just gotten used to one presenter the week was up.

Barbie
13-05-2008, 04:19 PM
just to make sure im getting this right
BB6 was Russell Brand
BB7 was a mixture
BB8 was Matt and James

GiGi
13-05-2008, 04:20 PM
just to make sure Im getting this right
BB6 was Russell Brand
BB7 was a mixture
BB8 was Matt and James

No... BB6 BB7- Russel

BB8: Multiple

BBCH: Matt and James

Barbie
13-05-2008, 04:22 PM
wow i didnt remember having a big mouth for BB-CH lol but remember them 2 doing one
oh well bring back Russell he is the only one who i think can pull it off!

Redmond
13-05-2008, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by GiGi
Im getting kinda used to it now.... these midnight exclusives... my biological cock has changes to fit in with my BB news needs!!!

Your biological what-now?

:hugesmile:

Barbie
13-05-2008, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Redmond

oh dear i did think that looked a bit odd but because i was skim reading i didnt really look lol

GiGi
13-05-2008, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Redmond

oh dear i did think that looked a bit odd but because i was skim reading i didnt really look lol

ROTFLMAO!! I didn't realize.... well i could edit it i suppose... but i think some things are best left alone!!!:dance2::cat:

AlexBigBrother
13-05-2008, 05:14 PM
i wish matt and james would do it, coz they were quality, but they said theyre not going to :(

Tom
13-05-2008, 05:21 PM
BBBM is a joke these days. The audience are only there to get screen time for themselves, they aren't interested in the show. They are worse than the wannabes in the house.

I want them to bring back Big Brother's Efourum with a real presenter, not some washed up comedian. Any comedian that hosts BBBM, as funny as they might be, will just try to emulate Russell (yes Russell Kane and Matt & James, I'm looking at all three of you). Saying that, I'd love Paul O'Grady to do it. He is a fan of the show, is a good presenter and knows how to be funny without overdoing it.

Cody™
13-05-2008, 05:22 PM
Russel Brand made BBBM what it was. It was his show completely. If it had begun off with any other presenter, the show would still be called e-forum and it would be a pre-watershed edition.

12bigbrother12
13-05-2008, 09:08 PM
Bring Back Russell:bawling:

Conor
13-05-2008, 09:12 PM
RUSSELL!! I haven't watched since the day he left! :bored: Please come back! You made is so unique, funny and original! I might start watching again if Justin and Alan did it :)

xDramatick
13-05-2008, 09:15 PM
I never liked Russell.

Bring back Matt+James.
Or like Tom said, someone like Paul O Grady.

Cody™
13-05-2008, 10:04 PM
Matt and James were RUBBBBISH.. They just tried to be like Russel but they fell flat on their faces. Im so glad they arnt doing it this year.

MrGaryy
14-05-2008, 12:00 AM
I am one of the few that quite like Mat and James!

SnowAngel
14-05-2008, 11:03 AM

But, I dont think we are going to have fixed BBBM hosts again this year. I think it would be a massive failure if C4 continue the guest host regime... BBBM aint no Friday night project

Hi Gigi

"my biological cock has changes to fit in with my BB news needs!!!"

That's a bit rude isn't it?! lol

BTW: I'm a newbie, I joined yesterday!

:wavey:

SnowAngel xx

GiGi
14-05-2008, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Conor
RUSSELL!! I haven't watched since the day he left! :bored: Please come back! You made is so unique, funny and original! I might start watching again if Justin and Alan did it :)

Justin and Alan would be perfect!!

GiGi
14-05-2008, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by SnowAngel

But, I dont think we are going to have fixed BBBM hosts again this year. I think it would be a massive failure if C4 continue the guest host regime... BBBM aint no Friday night project

Hi Gigi

"my biological cock has changes to fit in with my BB news needs!!!"

That's a bit rude isn't it?! lol

BTW: I'm a newbie, I joined yesterday!

:wavey:

SnowAngel xx

Lol!! Hi Snow Angel!! I meant to say biological clock!! Lol!! Welcome to TiBB

Mrluvaluva
14-05-2008, 11:44 AM

... my biological cock has changes to fit in with my BB news needs!!!

:laugh3:

Sorry, but that did make me lol. :laugh2:

GiGi
14-05-2008, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Mrluvaluva

... my biological cock has changes to fit in with my BB news needs!!!

:laugh3:

Sorry, but that did make me lol. :laugh2:

Ha lol!! I know I could edit it.... but this way is funnier!! !!:eureka:

Mrluvaluva
14-05-2008, 11:48 AM
Have a karma point for making me laugh. Lol.

BarnetFC
14-05-2008, 06:10 PM
without russell brand it becomes worthless - i think it should be scrapped

Barbie
14-05-2008, 06:17 PM
Matt and James werent good.. i would rather a mixture of guest hosts than those Russell imitations!!