PDA

View Full Version : BB9 Theme

Mrluvaluva
13-05-2008, 03:33 PM
I keep thinking about what the theme is going to be. With the "shattered" theme of the eye, I wonder if the house will all mainly be glass? VoG said that launch night will be a "scream", which makes me think of a piercing scream shattering glass. Hmmm. Any thoughts?

GiGi
13-05-2008, 03:35 PM
hmmm... i like the idea of a scary BB.... not evil BB.... but a BB that terrifies the life out of the housemates!!

Terrifying images, strange noises, solitary confinement..... that sort of thing!

Conor
13-05-2008, 03:37 PM
I think BB will be evil, nasty, deceitful and harsh.

I have a feeling that horrible angular mirrors theme will follow out the whole house theme now :yuk:

Stu
13-05-2008, 03:38 PM
Expect everything about the design , from the house decor right down to the opening titles , to be fragmented.

Matt
13-05-2008, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Conor

I have a feeling that horrible angular mirrors theme will follow out the whole house theme now :yuk:

I know. I hope to god it doesn't.

Barbie
13-05-2008, 03:39 PM
Yeah not evil but scary! sounds good
i suppose when you think about it though it would mean that housemates might not open up as much and we need them to open up to have rants in the diary room
maybe half and half.. nice in the diary room but scary elsewhere

Mrluvaluva
13-05-2008, 03:45 PM
Maybe they will work the HM's hard and they will be going to bed late and they will be shattered. :joker:

GiGi
13-05-2008, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Mrluvaluva
Maybe they will work the HM's hard and they will be going to bed late and they will be shattered. :joker:

that'd be good... but then they would be too tired to be entertaining!

rhombus92
14-05-2008, 09:14 PM
the first idea is very clever. i want there to be a theme of horror and murder. obviously not literally but basically when one person makes a decision as to who leaves. a theme of betrayel. to me the glass suggests a seperation, but both sides can see the other (and may want to switch!) the piercing scream idea is well thought out though. they shud go with that

BarnetFC
15-05-2008, 05:33 AM
i think morpheus is probably right about this years theme

jimmytubbs
15-05-2008, 07:16 AM
i hope it aint something realy bad :colour:

Barbie
15-05-2008, 08:50 AM
i think this year is going to be interesting

Redmond
15-05-2008, 08:59 AM
Remember the eyes don't usually reveal that much about a series. Remember all the discussion over last years eye and what it meant with the keyhole and stuff? Nothing ever came of that.

I still think the theme will be power, competition and game play.

Barbie
15-05-2008, 09:01 AM
yeah i will be happy if competition is put in because they dont earn their prize money like they used to and give up on food tasks easily...
just dont put in HoH as much as i like it in the US its not for the UK version unless its used well

Mrluvaluva
15-05-2008, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Redmond
Remember the eyes don't usually reveal that much about a series. Remember all the discussion over last years eye and what it meant with the keyhole and stuff? Nothing ever came of that.

Whatever happened with that. Didn't Samanda find a keyhole somewhere at the beginning of the series near the pool?

Firewire
15-05-2008, 03:19 PM
I read on a website that the theme will be Brazilian. That could expalin the green walls in the garden?

Mrluvaluva
15-05-2008, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Firewire
I read on a website that the theme will be Brazilian. That could expalin the green walls in the garden?

I am sure the girls will love that. :joker:

Captain.Remy
15-05-2008, 03:26 PM
If the theme is Brazilian, should we expect hot girls in bikini and doing carnival all day long ? Oh yeah baby ! :spin2:

Mrluvaluva
15-05-2008, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Captain.Remy
If the theme is Brazilian, should we expect hot girls in bikini and doing carnival all day long ? Oh yeah baby ! :spin2:

Can't you think about anything else? :joker:

Captain.Remy
15-05-2008, 03:30 PM
Message original : Mrluvaluva

Can't you think about anything else? :joker:

Right now...nope. Bring it on ! Hot girls and alcohol ! :hugesmile:

Barbie
15-05-2008, 03:30 PM

If that happens then prepare for a rubbish BB

Tom
15-05-2008, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Mrluvaluva
Originally posted by Redmond

Whatever happened with that. Didn't Samanda find a keyhole somewhere at the beginning of the series near the pool?

I heard it was Laura but I was never convinced about the key hole idea because you could colour the centre circle in any colour thats in the inner circle and there would be a new keyhole shape. I think it was just the design.

Mrluvaluva
15-05-2008, 03:32 PM

That's a lethal combination! Lol.

Scarlett.
16-05-2008, 12:15 AM
Lol!

I think the theme will be smashed, with like "shards" on the wall

Captain.Remy
16-05-2008, 05:38 AM
Message original : Mrluvaluva

That's a lethal combination! Lol.

Nah they will all jump in the pool making the BB6 orgy feeling stupid. :laugh:

deeran
16-05-2008, 04:38 PM
i think its gunna be mean big brother
with lots of group seperation
control tasks (one HM in control for the week)

or something XD :devil: