PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 9 Housemate ? - Adam Byrne ? x

Nicky.
13-05-2008, 06:33 PM
Hiya x

Right, I co-own a Big Brother Bebo, and this random person messages me and said :

Them :

Westlife's Nicky Byrne (im a nicky fanatic) Well his little brother, Adam Byrne (he jus turnd 18) he sent in a tape but then the tape got out somehow and now its on youtube..!! xoxox wb xoxox

Me :

Ive just looked and i cant see it!! x

I wonder if its been deleted...! x

You know the link ? x

Them :

Nope sorry maybe if you just type in Adam Byrne's big brother video or something like that? I was raging i reeealy want him to go on big brother! He's queite good looking and he's really tall ! He's in my friends list on bebo btw!

------------------

I had a look on their Friends and found

http://www.bebo.com/antostryboys

He was last active 2 weeks ago..

Just thought Id post it incase anyone wanted to know =) x

Its probably as true as Aliens landing in the Big Brother Garden.. But ya never know !!! x

Hugo
13-05-2008, 06:38 PM
I have heard that rumour before so maybe.

Billy
13-05-2008, 06:40 PM
Well if he was, he wont be now.

Conzors
13-05-2008, 06:41 PM
E=tooperfect2??

:D

dudul
13-05-2008, 06:42 PM
i've seen the video on youtube before, its true... he says that he is sick of living in his brothers shadow, and now its time for him to step into the limelight... or somwthing like that

Spike
13-05-2008, 06:44 PM
Everyone I have talked too seems to think he is on Big Brother and are excited that he could be on it , maybe he will bring in the viewers. I have seen the video he seems to just want to be bigger than his brother.

dudul
13-05-2008, 06:48 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7Zq3la6R2ys&feature=related

there it is

MrGaryy
13-05-2008, 06:54 PM
He's not a housemate but he will breifly feature in the preshow about auditions!

*mazedsalv**
13-05-2008, 07:02 PM
Intresting

Captain.Remy
13-05-2008, 07:04 PM
Too bad for him if he is a housemate. :laugh:

BarnetFC
14-05-2008, 05:58 PM
he definitely won't be a hm now after a rumour has got out

rhombus92
14-05-2008, 06:35 PM
i have seen this before. they did have charley who had a famous cousin last year

Barbie
14-05-2008, 06:40 PM
well with this rumour he wont be anymore thank god! no more related to "celebs" housemates!

AdamB
19-05-2008, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Nickyy
Hiya x

Right, I co-own a Big Brother Bebo, and this random person messages me and said :

Them :

Westlife's Nicky Byrne (Im a nicky fanatic) Well his little brother, Adam Byrne (he jus turnd 18) he sent in a tape but then the tape got out somehow and now its on youtube..!! xoxox wb xoxox

Me :

Ive just looked and i cant see it!! x

I wonder if its been deleted...! x

You know the link ? x

Them :

Nope sorry maybe if you just type in Adam Byrne's big brother video or something like that? I was raging i reeealy want him to go on big brother! He's queite good looking and he's really tall ! He's in my friends list on bebo btw!

------------------

I had a look on their Friends and found

http://www.bebo.com/antostryboys

He was last active 2 weeks ago..

Just thought Id post it incase anyone wanted to know =) x

Its probably as true as Aliens landing in the Big Brother Garden.. But you never know !!! x

I can safely say I didn't get on. Nor is that my bebo page!