PDA

View Full Version : Correct me if I am wrong..... BUT......C4 SALES CHANGE??? NB!!

GiGi
13-05-2008, 07:07 PM
I just checked C4 sales... for the laugh.. and was on the BB9 section

This is what was there:

It's summer - which can mean only one thing. Big Brother is back for a ninth series. Davina will announce the the new residents, the doors will close and Big Brother will take control, cutting all links to the outside in the most famous reality show.

E4 will continue to be the home to Big Brother's Little Brother, Big Brother's Big Mouth and Diary Room Uncut as well as being the place to catch the live streaming and all the day-to-day drama. While online, fans can keep up-to-date with breaking news and sneaky peeks at the latest footage from inside the house.

Great.... but

Is it just me or last week did it say something along the lines of.... except one thing will remain the same.... eviction night!????

Please tell me you remember it too and that im not going mad!!:conf:

*mazedsalv**
13-05-2008, 07:11 PM
Yeahh i read that too

KKBL
13-05-2008, 07:13 PM
i remember something say "except one thing will remain the same.... eviction nights" but im not sure if it was that same article

GiGi
13-05-2008, 07:13 PM
im thinking MAJOR change in nomination/eviction process!!!

andybigbro
13-05-2008, 07:15 PM
I hope there is not change in the eviction and nomination process
I want it to be like the usual

BBDodge
13-05-2008, 07:22 PM
This was in the original:

It's summer - which can mean only one thing. Big Brother is back for a ninth series. After Davina McCall announces the arrival of the new residents, and the doors close, Big Brother takes control 24/7, cutting all contact from the outside world in the biggest reality show.

The new housemates will not only be at Big Brother's mercy, but each other's, as they complete tasks, bitch, backstab and try to get on, winning friends and enemies along the way.

But the power to decide who stays and who goes sits firmly with those at home. While the unexpected becomes the norm, there's one factor that remains the same and that is eviction night. Who stays and who goes is down to the viewer.

E4 will continue to be the home to Big Brother's Little Brother, Big Brother's Big Mouth and Diary Room Uncut as well as being the place to catch the live streaming and all the day-to-day drama. While online, fans can keep up-to-date with breaking news and sneaky peeks at the latest footage from inside the house.

BBDodge
13-05-2008, 07:24 PM
So no more evictions, public votes, bitching, backstabbing, or tasks???

Or maybe the C4 sales website just abbreviated the original to make room for info on other shows?

Bigbrotherin
13-05-2008, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by BBDodge
This was in the original:

It's summer - which can mean only one thing. Big Brother is back for a ninth series. After Davina McCall announces the arrival of the new residents, and the doors close, Big Brother takes control 24/7, cutting all contact from the outside world in the biggest reality show.

The new housemates will not only be at Big Brother's mercy, but each other's, as they complete tasks, bitch, backstab and try to get on, winning friends and enemies along the way.

But the power to decide who stays and who goes sits firmly with those at home. While the unexpected becomes the norm, there's one factor that remains the same and that is eviction night. Who stays and who goes is down to the viewer.

so they changed it? oh ****!

Brekkie
13-05-2008, 07:34 PM
They'd better not **** it up like they have in Aus.

One thing though still missing there - any mention of an online live stream. They didn't bother for Hijack, and I'm wondering if they're not going to bother now either.

Spike
13-05-2008, 07:39 PM
Maybe we could see an Australia type eviction, I hope not I like the UK eviction format.

Matt
13-05-2008, 07:46 PM
It's not exactly concrete proof that they're changing the eviction format.

We'll have to wait and see.

GiGi
13-05-2008, 08:54 PM
[quote]Originally posted by Matt
It's not exactly concrete proof that they're changing the eviction format.

Far from it... but its a bit strange... perhaps they are just updating the format... making a few changes.