PDA

View Full Version : who's dissapointed?

liam_bigbrother
13-05-2008, 08:29 PM
Personally i love the whole new eye and "image" we are getting of what this year will be like. When i first saw the eye, i was like "is this a joke or what", i wans't too keen on the rumors either but not I love it! I was just wondering if people feel let down or dissapointed so far and why?

Christina
13-05-2008, 08:32 PM
At first i was and now its grown on me x

MrGaryy
13-05-2008, 08:34 PM
It first I thought it was rubbish but now I really like it!

JOSHUAH!
13-05-2008, 08:37 PM
I'll be honest, when I first seen it I was a bit like "Oh...." but, I'm sure that was just because of the colour being black.

Now though, its growing on me. It's thinking out of the box, or the template! It's what we needed, very evil and interesting.

I would love to see the other two eyes that were going to be chosen though, since they were up until the '11th hour' choosing which to put on the website.

andybigbro
13-05-2008, 08:37 PM
I like the shattered effect
i wish it was a different colour.

dylissimo
13-05-2008, 08:38 PM
I really like the eye and am really excited for this years BB, it's nice to see that they are really trying to make this year interesting and exciting again!

12bigbrother12
13-05-2008, 08:39 PM
Love the eye

garden pics

Like George lamb as presenter. the other? nah. get rid:whistle:

BIG-BRO-FAN
13-05-2008, 08:40 PM
I like the eye and the black and red colour but it reminds me of the Parkour logo lol

Barbie
13-05-2008, 08:45 PM
at first i did think oh,,, but after i looked at it properly after it sunk in that it was the new eye i was like wow!! love it'!

Hugo
13-05-2008, 08:47 PM
Disappointed - 1 s, 2 p's. lol

liam_bigbrother
13-05-2008, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by JOSHUAH!
I'll be honest, when I first seen it I was a bit like "Oh...." but, I'm sure that was just because of the colour being black.

Now though, its growing on me. It's thinking out of the box, or the template! It's what we needed, very evil and interesting.

I would love to see the other two eyes that were going to be chosen though, since they were up until the '11th hour' choosing which to put on the website.

Persuming that the other two where based around the shattered concept, this apparntley "fake" eye could have been one.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/sheepmad4eva/bigbrother9.jpg

Although, i think its a great eye, if they chose this it would be too much like bb6's eye!

BIG-BRO-FAN
13-05-2008, 08:52 PM
They could use that eye for BB10 lol

Conor
13-05-2008, 08:54 PM
I really didn't want a green eye, but I was sooo expecting one! When I first saw it earlier today I was just like"Nice eye. Not what I expected." Now I love it and it's my second fav eye ever!! (After BB6)

GiGi
13-05-2008, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Conor
I really didn't want a green eye, but I was sooo expecting one! When I first saw it earlier today I was just like"Nice eye. Not what I expected." Now I love it and it's my second fav eye ever!! (After BB6)

Exactly... it really shocked me.... like nothing i was expecting! It really made me go: WOW!

Conor
13-05-2008, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by GiGi
Originally posted by Conor

Exactly... it really shocked me.... like nothing i was expecting! It really made me go: WOW!

Hit me right in the face, I was so surprised! lol (In a good way) This eye just keeps looking better and better! :hello:

*mazedsalv**
13-05-2008, 09:13 PM
Nope Im not dissapointed, I absloloutly love the eye!!!

Meredith
13-05-2008, 09:48 PM
Yes, I was beside myself when I first seen it. I was close to a breakdown such was the depth of my despair.

[/sarcasm]

Rob
13-05-2008, 09:50 PM
i love it, i cant wait to see what it will look like on screen the animations of it are gonna be great :thumbs:

*mazedsalv**
13-05-2008, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by bb9fanatic
i love it, i cant wait to see what it will look like on screen the animations of it are going to be great :thumbs:

I cant wait either.